Ethervel - A World inside a World

@HighnessesReign He'll find a way, the excessively charming scamp. I said that his power is sand, but it's actually exerting a force field that causes everyone inside of it to like him in spite of themselves.

Most of the time, anyway.

@The One Called X

The closest Roxie has ever had to a crush was when she ran into a pro MMA fighter on the street who was a Taurus. (Her ideal man at that time five years ago, to bad he was more then twice her age and was far from sober. Which led her to throwing a punch and losing that one fast.)

But, let's see. I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

[QUOTE="The One Called X]Thomas is going to be all flirtatious with Roxie

[/QUOTE]
And Valerie will be jealous!

Yessssss.

AND IT IS DONE MWAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAA

@avira I like thiiiis. Although, I kind of feel like personality-wise he'd like Valerie a bit better, if he were to be serious about these things.

@Szulu Aww, poor baby. Felix makes me think of my other character. She would mother him so much. xD

Yeah, they do complicate things, which is why Thomas always strives to live without them. Of course, his good nature always defeats that particular goal.

@The One Called X - Honestly, I think if they ever did entertain the idea of a relationship, it would definitely be a constant struggle. (A struggle I'm more than excited to see play out, if we go that way!)

Maso?...I feel uneducated could you tell me what that is?

I'm so sorry if it's a bad thing I was just trying to make it as realistic as possible! Like with her first thoughts on people! I apologise greatly if anyone took offence, I'm sorry if I said something bad! Should I delete what I said is it super bad! I should delete it huh? I should. I should.

Nah its fine xD . Its slang/ a shortened version of Masochistic, which is essentially just someone who takes pleasure in some way from pain, oftentimes their own pain, physical or otherwise. Its not a problem, nor is it really that uncommon due to the primal nature of man.

Oh....Oh.....Okay...okay...phew oh my goodness I was so scared someone might get angry or leave because I offended them.

Oh good...Good...Thank you Szuly

(/-\)

Tryin to figure what I should put In my post.. I use my role as a thief.. So.. Hmm.. Ninja stuffs! Yea.. That'll work.. Until Fang falls and breaks his back again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back