Ethervel - A World inside a World

Well, I meant like, Is the dimension Itself, exactly like Its other, or Is there any other differences other than the magical powers?

Its tough to explain without spoiling what I have planned. Geographically, the land masses are all the same. I can't really explain more than that in terms of differences. Ethervel is the only place with people who manipulate the Elements, along with the surrounding area of New Manhattan.

Ah, yea. I understand, thanks for telling me though, It' makes It easier to figure out how It all.. Looks and feels..

2900701.jpg

We're watching you, mwuahaha! But no.. Seriously.. The thread has been watched.

^ And this, Is what one of my friends posted not to long ago, he's watching us all!

@Goddess I like the picture, It's really cute.

@HighnessesReign I think It's cause, the one you have to worry about, Is not the angry or scary lookin fella's, but rather, the Innocent 'I'm not that kind of person' kind of guys, also people that have their eyes closed all the time.. They're the most dangerous..

@Refaulted Hey uh.. Fault, quick question here.. How are the days gonna go by? Is It like, after everyone gets their posts out, you'll fast forward the days? Or Is It Just gonna go by with each post, minutely, - hourly, - daily. That sorta thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
@AzelFang Soon, timeskips will come into play. But currently, things are still going on between some characters, like mine, Nekoni's, and Szulu's characters, and Highnesses character and X's. So, once everyone is set with no more interactions, I will probably timeskip ahead a certain amount of time depending on what will help begin the first arc.

Yo, yo. How's everyone doing? Just checking in with you all. :)

Yep! In the meantime, I'm working on a new character. I wanted to have an actress to base her off of, so I can sometimes add gifs in, but I can't seem to find the right girl.

A young, pretty, sassy girl. Maybe someone of color? I was considering Latino or Black. Just looking to add to the RP what we don't already have.

@The One Called X

Oh boy... Now that Sam is involved, you know Felix is gonna feel like he needs to step in to protect her to... xD My god this is going to get hectic, he had his hands full with just Akemi xD . This sounds like it'll be interesting!

It doesn't have a lock ,first of all, Mister Szulu. <.< Second of all, if he DID lock it, then Akemi and Felix I'm sure would not be happy, and trust him less, if possible. And THIRD.........those are my only reasons...

WAIT! Roxie left the door open, though. Her fault. <u<

Hahaha, I know I know xD I'm just pulling your leg man. Though that is very true Roxie did kinda just leave it open, and the other guy who walked in didn't close it behind himself xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back