Ethervel - A World inside a World

@The One Called X

Oh my goodness at first I didn't realize you were joking and was seriously really upset and felt guilty for a moment. xD

But now I don't!!

Thank you for allowing me the use of cutie Sams name....Perhaps Hamish will act as if she's his sister as well and steal her away from James and smother her with toys and kindness. *the master plan*

@HighnessesReign Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel guilty!

And Thomas will totally fight Hamish, and also assume that his purposes are nefarious, because he assumes everyone's purposes are nefarious. Just nefariousness, EVERYWHERE.

@The One Called X

Oh my goodness if Thomas ever accuses Hamish of having nefarious intentions with Sam he will probably just crumble and become so flustered her won't know what to do or say. That's a quick way to make him stop anything, haha.

@HighnessesReign

I can see it now...

Thomas: I know what you're up to! You're trying to lure her into joining your super-secret spy school to train her to be a sociopathic living weapon! I'M ON TO YOU!

Hamish: I.. uh... well... *crickets chirp*

Probably would be more like this,

Hamish: Wha-what-what!...No! No ! No! I would....No...Never...I...I... *collapses due to over compensation*

Haha. Nice, X. Alright, so, just to quickly clarify, would everyone like to begin this tonight? Just to introduce themselves to the world and such?

Well, I decided to make the post, anyways. You guys can check it out, if you want to! Remember, though, if you are going to make a post, it CANNOT BE A ONE-LINER, PLEASE AND THANK YOU. Anyways, check it out if you want. ^u^

Hey, does anyone mind if I say in my post that it's a weekend? Because one of my characters is a college student and the other one's in middle school so that would allow for the most freedom for them to be out and about.

Okay...on the new RPN logo...I understand the dice...the key..and the pencil...but what does the anime Shark mean

And, if anyone wants to tell me how I'm doing with my characterization, I'd appreciate it greatly. I'm really trying to make sure Sam comes across like she's 12. I did not realize how long it has actually been since I was 12 until today. D: I AM AN OLD PERSON.

Okay, I'm new to this site - is there an easier way to tag people? Or do you always have to manually look up their userID when you tag them?

You just use the @ symbol once, and start to type in their name. Then you find it. Really, that's the easiest thing to do, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back