• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Escaping The Nuclear Fate (Accepting Now!)

Anthony looked at the girl taking the blankets he pulled out a big wrap of blankets and unrolled it showing off two shotguns a rifle and three pistols. "You get your pick. If you don't got anything to trade then I guess you'll only get a pistol. That's all the help I can afford for you miss." He said holding out the bigger rabbit out to the girl he got the blankets from. He was glad to be able to help the girl out and was even more glad to make some connections. "The blankets are a lifesaver I had some bandits try to burn down my building I was using as a home this morning. My bedding was still inside so I greatly appreciated the help. I can try to come by this route more often if you want."

@BrooklynBaby @

Alexis

"Thank you." She took the rabbits along with one shotgun and a rifle. "That's a shame, I'm sorry." She said, referring to

his house. Alexis looked up at the sky and observed the clouds, letting the sunlight hit her face. It felt wonderful.

@Holo

(I'm soooo sorry this is so short, there's just nothing to really say. It won't happen often, I promise
:) ))

¨Fairbanks eh?

President Raven raised an eyebrow, he had heard this name before.

¨This prisoner you speak of... I would like you to go out and fetch this criminal once the helicopter lands. Bring him straight to me. If anyone questions this than tell them I have ordered you to this task.¨

Raven spoke strict and firmly to his secretary. Raven had been sitting in this office groping over papers for far too long now, he needed to speak with the enemy once more. @AJIV

JhKjaGs.jpg

Grace walked through the broken streets of the town, anxiously fingering the trigger of her gun as she did. She'd been on Arabella's trail for the better part of a month, wanting nothing more than to meet the woman who President Raven wanted dead. She'd heard rumors that he had ordered her execution because she had a plan to bring down the entire government, and if that was true, Grace wanted to be a part of it.

Grace's train of thought disintegrated when turned the corner and saw a small group of people, all with guns. Grace might have grown up in D.C., but you didn't last long in No Man's Land without a healthy sense of caution and a quick trigger finger. Hefting her gun to her shoulder before they noticed her she called out to them. "Hey! Are you guys friendly?"

@BrooklynBaby @QueenOfDisaster

(Sorry for disappearing, my computer's graphics card died.)

"Whoa there stranger! I'm just a trader and a scavenger." He looked at the two girls and wrapped up his weapons to put them away and raise his hands. He looked at the girl and whispered trying to sound worried. "Girly if you're who I think you are you tell me and I'll cover you." He whispered to the girl that said she didn't have anything to trade a throwing knife a few centimeters from his hand but hidden in his sleeve. He didn't like the government one bit but he knew how to keep his head down but any rebellion that sprouts gets spare weapons from him.

@Julie

@BrooklynBaby

JhKjaGs.jpg

Grace lowered the barrel of her gun slightly, looking from the man who raised his hands to the others, half expecting them to be preparing to draw their own guns. "Yeah?" She asked skeptically. "What about them?" She nodded her head towards the others. Something about all the guns he had and the calm willingness with which he had put them away set her on edge. After all, who would willingly put away their guns unless they had some sort of backup, for all he knew she was a cold-blooded killer.

"Oh I just traded with Lil missy here and Natalia here is my assistant. Small hands reach into smaller places. I still got a pistol on the back of my waist so be careful with that gun there." Anthony said with a nod to the two females near him covering for the one he knew nothing about. He gave a shrug and started cleaning up his cart not caring much about what the woman wanted anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back