• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

Isabella squealed happily as she ran down the street her arms outstretched to her sides like a plane. "Papa hurry up!" She cheered.

@CERBERUS177

(Still cute) 

Dan laughed, picking her up and into the car, he got in after and headed toward the ice cream shop. "Let's get you hyper. " he said, implying that she can have a lot of ice cream. 

(Did i miss your last with Tyler and Silth? )

(Still cute) 

Dan laughed, picking her up and into the car, he got in after and headed toward the ice cream shop. "Let's get you hyper. " he said, implying that she can have a lot of ice cream. 

(Did i miss your last with Tyler and Silth? )

(No dc is having me redo it. So I'm figuring it all out)

-----------

isabella giggled happily and then stopped and looked around. "Where am I?" She asked

(No dc is having me redo it. So I'm figuring it all out)

-----------

isabella giggled happily and then stopped and looked around. "Where am I?" She asked

"We're going to get ice cream, papa thinks you deserve a treat. " he told, he was crying inside knowing she can't get a memory fix. 

@Daniel reaving

"Silith." Borbett sent a voice message to Silith. "I've got an urgent mission for you. High priority, needs to be done right now. Call me when you get this."

Silith sighed as she called borbett back after hearing his message. "Haven't you put enough on my plate already borbett?" Silith asked him teasingly as she pulled up a screen in her office as she prepared to end violet once and for all. Prepared to send Ronda the kill message

Silith sighed as she called borbett back after hearing his message. "Haven't you put enough on my plate already borbett?" Silith asked him teasingly as she pulled up a screen in her office as she prepared to end violet once and for all. Prepared to send Ronda the kill message

"You can rest after tomorrow if this goes well." He said quickly. "We've got word that Violet is developing bioweapons without a government contract. That means she might be developing them for the rebels." He paused. "This may seem unconnected but tell your agent to stay with Violet but that we're not going to kill her. After that, carry out a raid on an Ecstasy Trust lab tonight."

"You can rest after tomorrow if this goes well." He said quickly. "We've got word that Violet is developing bioweapons without a government contract. That means she might be developing them for the rebels." He paused. "This may seem unconnected but tell your agent to stay with Violet but that we're not going to kill her. After that, carry out a raid on an Ecstasy Trust lab tonight."

"Right away sir." Silith said to him then quickly hung up and called

ronda. "Ronda... I need you to stick with violet longer.. Keep her around and don't kill her ok." Silith quickly said then sent the message to her before she stood up straight and immediately started for the armory to raid the lad as borbett had told her to before she called him again. "Borbett... What do we know of this place?" She asked as she got ready in the armory

@Crispy Fries

"Right away sir." Silith said to him then quickly hung up and called

ronda. "Ronda... I need you to stick with violet longer.. Keep her around and don't kill her ok." Silith quickly said then sent the message to her before she stood up straight and immediately started for the armory to raid the lad as borbett had told her to before she called him again. "Borbett... What do we know of this place?" She asked as she got ready in the armory

@Crispy Fries

"One of Violet's servants let it slip during an obligation. They usually say nothing but this one accidentally mentioned it. We followed up on that info and found out that Ecstasy Trust owns an old warehouse. It's usually unguarded but I want you to send a message. You know what to do." Borbett explained.

@DC981

"Ah just got a call from Silith. She just told me to stay close to y'all and not kill ya just yet. Somethin' in mah gut tells me that Silith or Borbett are about to pull somethin', so we gotta act fast."

"One of Violet's servants let it slip during an obligation. They usually say nothing but this one accidentally mentioned it. We followed up on that info and found out that Ecstasy Trust owns an old warehouse. It's usually unguarded but I want you to send a message. You know what to do." Borbett explained.

"Can I raid the place then blow it up?" She asked as she mobilized a big squad as they all headed for the ships along with silith before she sighed a little wanting to apologize to Ronda for some things she had done 'it must wait' she thought as she waited on borbetts answer. 

"Can I raid the place then blow it up?" She asked as she mobilized a big squad as they all headed for the ships along with silith before she sighed a little wanting to apologize to Ronda for some things she had done 'it must wait' she thought as she waited on borbetts answer. 

"Do whatever you want. Consider it target practice." Borbett said simply.

@DC981

"Ah just got a call from Silith. She just told me to stay close to y'all and not kill ya just yet. Somethin' in mah gut tells me that Silith or Borbett are about to pull somethin', so we gotta act fast."

"I don't see why she would lie to you." Violet shrugged. "Don't worry about it so much. We're getting project Overhaul revealed tomorrow and no one would want to ruin the big reveal." She finished with a smile.

"Gladly sir." She said as she headed for a an absolutely massive gunship that say preped and ready

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That was being loaded with amo and rockets while three smaller ships were being loaded with armed covert division soilders

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It was like she was preparing for war which in her mind it was. But for some reason her thoughts were pulled to her agent with violet, she felt something was going wrong there but she didn't know what. Slowly she pulled her phone out and dialed her number once more to leave a message. "Ronda..... I know I haven't exactly been the best but.... I just want you to know that I'll do anything to get you home safe. Our work is almost done." She said then ended the message and sent it before she continued to the massive gunship 

@DC981 @Crispy Fries

"Gladly sir." She said as she headed for a an absolutely massive gunship that say preped and ready

View attachment 157936

View attachment 157937

View attachment 157938

That was being loaded with amo and rockets while three smaller ships were being loaded with armed covert division soilders

View attachment 157954

View attachment 157953

It was like she was preparing for war which in her mind it was. But for some reason her thoughts were pulled to her agent with violet, she felt something was going wrong there but she didn't know what. Slowly she pulled her phone out and dialed her number once more to leave a message. "Ronda..... I know I haven't exactly been the best but.... I just want you to know that I'll do anything to get you home safe. Our work is almost done." She said then ended the message and sent it before she continued to the massive gunship 

@DC981 @Crispy Fries

"Retrieve anything odd or interesting, Silith." Borbett sent a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back