• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@DC981

"Violet, tell me what's goin' on," said Ronda sternly.

"Later, Ronda." Violet looked out the window again. "Nothing is ruining the reveal today. EICA isn't ruining it for me. I'm not ruining it for you or Millie." She said, determined. "Relax. We've got time. Nothing but time."

Last edited by a moderator:
@DC981

"Relax? Y'all just talked about makin' everyone in th' EICA pay for somethin'. Violet, this ain't th' time for secrecy and bullshit. Ah can't do mah job if ah don't know what's goin' on, and ah need y'all to tell me what happened."

@DC981

"Relax? Y'all just talked about makin' everyone in th' EICA pay for somethin'. Violet, this ain't th' time for secrecy and bullshit. Ah can't do mah job if ah don't know what's goin' on, and ah need y'all to tell me what happened."

Violet frowned at Ronda. "Your job is to do as told, Ronda. Don't forget that." She said and sighed, rolling her eyes. "My lab. It got destroyed. The one which contained my clone. I just wanted to be not the last anymore. Not alone." She spoke through her teeth. "I spent so much time working on that. So many experiments ran on myself. I'm not letting them get away with that. They want to see me flinch. Good for them, they're about to see it."

@DC981

"Violet, if one of yer labs just got hit, then that could mean a major security threat for us. Ah don't think it's best if we don't take this seriously, even if we're not expectin' trouble."

@DC981

"Violet, if one of yer labs just got hit, then that could mean a major security threat for us. Ah don't think it's best if we don't take this seriously, even if we're not expectin' trouble."

"Ronda..." Violet placed a finger under Ronda's chin and looked into her eyes. "Everything will be fine." She said, releasing a low dose of her pheromones. "You're taking all of this too seriously. I'm never in any danger, dear." She explained in a cold tone while examining Ronda.

silith nodded as she got to the covert sector and watched her men unload her prisoners. "Every life form in the facility is accounted for mam." An officer told her as she watched them be filed into rooms to be held. "No casualties correct?" Silith asked him making him nod before she geastured him off then pulled her phone out and called her rookie. "Hey rookie. Come to my location asap." She said to him before hanging up

@CERBERUS177

@DC981

Ronda wasn't too happy about Violet being so assured about security, but it seemed like protesting wouldn't get her far.

The car stopped in front of a blocked road near the avenue leading to the Autocracy tower. "Looks like we're waking a bit." Violet said, watching an endless flood of people pass her car and head towards the avenue. Violet pushed the door open and got out of the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DC981

Ronda got out of the car, making sure to stay close to Violet and keeping an eye out for any potential threats. She certainly wasn't going to put her guard down, despite what Violet said about not worrying.

@DC981

Ronda got out of the car, making sure to stay close to Violet and keeping an eye out for any potential threats. She certainly wasn't going to put her guard down, despite what Violet said about not worrying.

"So many people." Violet said, looking around at the sea of heads. "Lets see if we can find my kitten." Violet said, slowly pushing her way through the people, heading towards the tower.

Silith sighed and headed to a small drop ship grabbing one of her soilders that she knew she could trust and took off for the announcement. "Borbett I couldn't find him but I got some one else. Heading to take violet and Ronda." She said to him as the ship headed for a small parking lot out of sight of any one

Silith sighed and headed to a small drop ship grabbing one of her soilders that she knew she could trust and took off for the announcement. "Borbett I couldn't find him but I got some one else. Heading to take violet and Ronda." She said to him as the ship headed for a small parking lot out of sight of any one

"Good. Like I said, wait for One's speech to end then grab her." Borbett replied.

@Crispy Fries

"Violet!" A joyful squeal can through the crowd. Violet quickly turned to see Millie pushing her way through to Violet.

"Dear." Violet returned a satisfied smile. "How are you feeling?" She asked when Millie came closer.

Millie wrapped her hands around Violet and buried her face in Violet's breasts. "Awesome." She said in a muffled tone as Violet gave Ronda an uncomfortable chuckle.

@DC981

"Millie, good to see yer doin' better," said Ronda. "Now, keep yer head on straight. We got a job to do."

"Well, my route is near the stage, by One." Millie smiled at Ronda and looked at Violet. "So, I can only meet you after the speech is over. That alright?"

"It's fine, Millie." Violet nodded. "Ronda is just a big paranoid. A good trait for a bodyguard, I guess." She gave Ronda a soft smile.

Silith and her agent put on suits that disguised them and blended them with the crowd as they started for the stage casual. Silith had special contacts in that we're like the visors in the helmets it gave her all the info she needed including violet and Fonda's location as she and her agent acted like husband and wife as they waited to end it all while secretly plotting out Violet's route and figuring out where to get them

@DC981

"Ah didn't get this far by bein' reckless. A little caution never hurts."

"Yes, I understand." Violet nodded. "Just don't forget that I'm that older than you." She winked.

"I'm glad you're watching over her." Millie smiled at Ronda. "I should get back to my route now. Enjoy the show." She said with a wave as she left.

@DC981

Ronda nodded as Millie walked off. She still wasn't totally happy with how relaxed everyone was, but she would just have to put up with it.

"Ladies." A man in a fine suit and a box in one hand walked up. He raised the box towards them. Violet leaned closer to take a look and saw it was filled with unusual glasses.

"Oh, I know what this is." Violet smiled, plucking out a pair of glasses and putting them on.

"It's an integral part of the event." The man explained with a smile. "It will be far more interesting if you wear them." He explained, raising the box at Ronda. There were dozens of people with same boxes, handing out the glasses to the crowd.

@DC981

Ronda took a pair of glasses from the box and put them on. She was intrigued by what they could be for, and was sure it would at least be interesting.

@DC981

Ronda took a pair of glasses from the box and put them on. She was intrigued by what they could be for, and was sure it would at least be interesting.

Violet noticed that the crowd was slowly starting to get quiet and focus their attention on the stage. "Come here. We should have a better look from there." Violet motioned her head at the edge of the crowd and headed there as One walked up to the stage, followed by his advisor, Victor Black, and the Head of the Sphere, Nicole. The glasses themselves seemed to serve no apparent purpose thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back