• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@DC981

"Perfectly safe like th' plaza was supposed to be? We shouldn't be takin' any risks."

"Believe me, One isn't." Violet smiled. "Like I said, they are revealing new technology. An attack would be a good demonstration." She placed a hand on Ronda's cheek. "Trust me, the security is just for show."

@DC981

"If y'all say so, Violet." While Ronda wasn't quite so assured, she supposed Violet's confidence counted for something. "Alright, let's not waste any time."

@DC981

Ronda followed Violet to the car and got in next to her. She hoped that Violet was right about security being good, as she didn't want a repeat of the plaza.

Soon siliths attack was done then she smiled. Take all the files!! Remove anything of importance then blow the place!!" Silith barked out the orders to her soilders as she walked out seeing the crowd of cameras at the gates that were being held back from the gate as workers were being arrested and thrown into prison transport ships that she had called in. A solider ran up to her. "Mam we are ready for take of." He said as he handed her the detonator. "Get those civils back." She said as the ships started to take off as she looked at the detonator and pulled the trigger then dropped the detonator as beeping echoed out before the facility was engulfed in fire and smoke as she climbed onto the gun ship looking to one of her officers. "Get the media on the line press this as sanctioned attack on illegal dealings." She said to the officer

Soon siliths attack was done then she smiled. Take all the files!! Remove anything of importance then blow the place!!" Silith barked out the orders to her soilders as she walked out seeing the crowd of cameras at the gates that were being held back from the gate as workers were being arrested and thrown into prison transport ships that she had called in. A solider ran up to her. "Mam we are ready for take of." He said as he handed her the detonator. "Get those civils back." She said as the ships started to take off as she looked at the detonator and pulled the trigger then dropped the detonator as beeping echoed out before the facility was engulfed in fire and smoke as she climbed onto the gun ship looking to one of her officers. "Get the media on the line press this as sanctioned attack on illegal dealings." She said to the officer

@DC981

Ronda followed Violet to the car and got in next to her. She hoped that Violet was right about security being good, as she didn't want a repeat of the plaza.

Violet's phone rang and after hearing just a few words, her smile faded and got replaced with grim discomfort. "The subject too?" She asked out of breath. "I see." She nodded and hung up. Blinking a few times, she looked out the window without a word.

@Daniel reaving

"I just heard the news." Borbett called Silith. "Good work, I'm satisfied with the outcome." He added. "Now for the main part. Do you have anyone new in your team that you can trust? Someone who isn't the asset you already have with Violet."

@Daniel reaving

"I just heard the news." Borbett called Silith. "Good work, I'm satisfied with the outcome." He added. "Now for the main part. Do you have anyone new in your team that you can trust? Someone who isn't the asset you already have with Violet."

"There's a new kid that's been climbing the ranks. Why do you Ask sir?" Silith asked as the small fleet of ships started back of the base letting the fire department deal with there destruction as it went all over the news

"There's a new kid that's been climbing the ranks. Why do you Ask sir?" Silith asked as the small fleet of ships started back of the base letting the fire department deal with there destruction as it went all over the news

"It's time to finish this. You will have to follow my instructions closely, though. If you don't, we will have a big problem on our hands. Understand?"

"It's time to finish this. You will have to follow my instructions closely, though. If you don't, we will have a big problem on our hands. Understand?"

"Understood sir." She said seriously as she walked two adds the back of the ship so no one would over hear her words. "What are your orders?" She asked obviously ready to get Ronda out of there and end this crisis

"Understood sir." She said seriously as she walked two adds the back of the ship so no one would over hear her words. "What are your orders?" She asked obviously ready to get Ronda out of there and end this crisis

"As you know, One will be holding his big reveal and no one is expecting trouble. Not even Violet. She should be out in the open. We don't want to ruin One's speech if anything goes wrong so you are to hide until One is done with his thing." He paused. "After that, approach Violet and sedate her with something quick reacting. You have to be certain not to make any kind of direct skin contact with her. I'll explain why later but it's highly important. Your other asset will assist you in taking Violet out of there and to out HQ interrogation chamber. If the agent you sent to Violet is nearby, arrest her as well. Sedate if necessary. I just don't want too much commotion during the speech. Any questions?"

"As you know, One will be holding his big reveal and no one is expecting trouble. Not even Violet. She should be out in the open. We don't want to ruin One's speech if anything goes wrong so you are to hide until One is done with his thing." He paused. "After that, approach Violet and sedate her with something quick reacting. You have to be certain not to make any kind of direct skin contact with her. I'll explain why later but it's highly important. Your other asset will assist you in taking Violet out of there and to out HQ interrogation chamber. If the agent you sent to Violet is nearby, arrest her as well. Sedate if necessary. I just don't want too much commotion during the speech. Any questions?"

"S-sedate my asset inside sir? Why? Are you not telling me something?" She asked him now worried about Ronda and what he spoke of. What could she have done to make silith arrest her unless, did she defect to Violet's side? No no Ronda wouldn't.

"S-sedate my asset inside sir? Why? Are you not telling me something?" She asked him now worried about Ronda and what he spoke of. What could she have done to make silith arrest her unless, did she defect to Violet's side? No no Ronda wouldn't.

"It's just a precaution. If your agent decides to help you, you are to accept the help but be cautious until you arrive here. If the agent fights back, sedate as well. While you're free to be as rough as you want to be with Violet, try not to scare the civilians around you as they're bound to be plentiful. Maintain peace and order. Also, try not to be spotted by One, if at all possible."

"It's just a precaution. If your agent decides to help you, you are to accept the help but be cautious until you arrive here. If the agent fights back, sedate as well. While you're free to be as rough as you want to be with Violet, try not to scare the civilians around you as they're bound to be plentiful. Maintain peace and order. Also, try not to be spotted by One, if at all possible."

"Y-yes sir. It will be done." She said to him nodding as she cut the transition and sighed obviously stressed by this

@DC981

"Is there somethin' wrong, Violet?" asked Ronda. It seemed like the call Violet had just gotten distressed her, and Ronfa wasn't keen on taking any chances.

@DC981

"Is there somethin' wrong, Violet?" asked Ronda. It seemed like the call Violet had just gotten distressed her, and Ronfa wasn't keen on taking any chances.

Violet shook her head. "I just..." She shook her head again. "So much time, so much money, so much hope... I've got plenty of the first two but..." She looked at Ronda. The playfullness in Violet's eyes was completely gone, leaving an empty shell. "I'm going to EICA tonight. Borbett... Silith... Everyone involved is going to pay."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back