• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

"Raz,every meeting we had and Will ever have is pointless,but we just do it." Francis said shruging.but his joke efora seçemedi forced.'Why Col,why now?' He thought to himself as he acted like a messege was sent to his phone then he grabed the kid from his collar."Forgive me but something has come up,I have to go.ciao" he said in a hurry as he walked towards the door draging T-Colin Along the way.'They should thank me,Saving them from a mass murderer.' he grumbled mentaly."Dad! You are hurting me" whined the kid."Stop the act Col...We are leaving you happy now?" he whispered to the kid with an angry tone and Colin only smiled wickedly."We are both happy Dad." he said returning to his ussual cherry attitude.

@DC981

Last edited by a moderator:
"Raz,every meeting we had and Will ever have is pointless,but we just do it." Francis said shruging.but his joke efora seçemedi forced.'Why Col,why now?' He thought to himself as he acted like a messege was sent to his phone then he grabed the kid from his collar."Forgive me but something has come up,I have to go.ciao" he said in a hurry as he walked towards the door draging T-Colin Along the way.'They should thank me,Saving them from a mass murderer.' he grumbled mentaly."Dad! You are hunting me" whined the kid."Stop the act Col...We are leaving you happy now?" he whispered to the kid with an angry tone and Colin only smiled wickedly."We are both happy Dad." he said returning to his ussual cherry attitude.

@DC981

"I guess I'll give him a call later about something I need." Greenpost shrugged at looked at other rebel leaders. "What else is on the menu?" He smiled.

@DC981

"It sure is. After all, ah wouldn't want y'all to get bored with me."

"Oh, don't worry about that. It's a natural process. Nothing much will change for you if you stop being interesting to me. Only Millie and One managed to keep my interest this long. Odds are against you, Ronda." She said with a playful wink.

@DC981

"That's not somethin' ah ever thought ah'd hear y'all say." Ronda paused for a moment, then said, "Y'know, ah was scared once too. Back when ah first joined up, ah didn't wanna admit it, but ah was kinda terrified durin' mah first combat engagement."

@DC981

"That's not somethin' ah ever thought ah'd hear y'all say." Ronda paused for a moment, then said, "Y'know, ah was scared once too. Back when ah first joined up, ah didn't wanna admit it, but ah was kinda terrified durin' mah first combat engagement."

"I'm certain I won't die, Ronda." She hesitated. "But... I don't know. It's a huge risk. The biggest one I've ever took. I stay away from danger. This isn't something I usually do."

@DC981

"It's a good thing danger is mah business. Ah could teach ya a thing or two to help defend yerself if ya want."

Last edited by a moderator:
@DC981

"It's a good thing danger is mah business. Ah could teach ya a thing or two to help defend yerself if ya want."

In a moment, fear disappeared from Violet's face. "My people were the perfect predators..." She said, looking out. "As our minds degraded we simply forgot our original form which was supposedly powerful. The cloned shell I had made from my DNA is in the original form. If I examine it thoroughly enough for me to turn into it... Maybe this could be easier?" She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back