• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@DC981

"That's outta mah field of expertise. Ah'm more of a 'guns and ammo' kinda gal."

"And I'm more 'luxury hedonism' kind of a lady." Violet joked. "Oh, I really hope this won't go wrong... One would be very angry if the last member of my species died. Though, at least he won't be angry at me." She chuckled.

@DC981

"Y'all can do whole shapeshiftin' thing. Couldn't y'all just look like yer regular self?"

"I never had a regular me. This look was carefully crafted. I never was in my 'true' form because we're parasites... We put our offspring into another animal and then the child takes on that appearance. I don't have a regular self." She explained, looking out the window.

Francis had returned to the New house he had bought.''Couldn't you buy something...more spacious than an apartment building with all that money?'' asked Col,as he sat at on sofa overlooking the wiev of the city,it truly looked beatiful during the night ''Just because we have money doesn't mean we have to waste it Colin.'' Francis answered.'For a disturbed child he is rather calm.' he thougt.''Your ideals,not mine...'' he countered.''Stop changing the topic,why did you do that?'' ''What? Can't I use something that belongs to me spend some time with my Dad?'' he asked and what concerned Francis was he seemed genuine with that.Francis sighed and said.''C'mon I promised to take you to the parlor didn't I?'' and with that,The Kid rushed to the door.'Physco or not...a child is a child at the end.' he thought as he walked out along with the kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back