• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

''Violent or peacefull,overthrowing One is a must.'' countered Francis.''He has been playing God all this time,we have to show him that he is just a mortal like us.''

@DC981

@DC981

"Ah hope that y'all and yer sister get well soon," said Ronda as she got up from her chair. 

The trip back to the manor wasn't too long, and Ronda went straight to her room. 

"Ronda." Violet ran into Ronda in a hallway. "Back from the hospital? How's my kitten?" He asked, slowly approaching with a smile.

''Violent or peacefull,overthrowing One is a must.'' countered Francis.''He has been playing God all this time,we have to show him that he is just a mortal like us.''

@DC981

"Now you're just taking this to a personal level. You have too many emotions involved in this which is why something bad will happen. You need a clear head, Francis."

''You are not Gandhi,Gary.I'm just stating a fact.For change we must first get rid of the reactionary basis.That is of course One and his Corporate underlings.While I can't think about any peacefull way to take One out of picture but I'm sure Severin and Veronica could deal with the Corporates.Right?'' he asked looking to the two of them.

@DC981

''You are not Gandhi,Gary.I'm just stating a fact.For change we must first get rid of the reactionary basis.That is of course One and his Corporate underlings.While I can't think about any peacefull way to take One out of picture but I'm sure Severin and Veronica could deal with the Corporates.Right?'' he asked looking to the two of them.

@DC981

"Umm..." Koola grinned. "You do realize we're the corporate underlings you're talking about?" She laughed.

"Now, now... Not all of us are that bad. We are corporate giants, though." Severin said, looking at Francis.

@DC981

"Ah was actually plannin' on goin' fer a run. Y'all can join me if ya want." Ronda changed into a low cut top that exposed her midriff and a rather tight pair of short shorts. She was purposefully doing it to tease Violet, as Millie said that made things interesting.

@DC981

"Ah was actually plannin' on goin' fer a run. Y'all can join me if ya want." Ronda changed into a low cut top that exposed her midriff and a rather tight pair of short shorts. She was purposefully doing it to tease Violet, as Millie said that made things interesting.

"I-uh..." Violet looked Ronda over. "Umm..." She closed her eyes and smiled. "Thanks for the offer but I think I should get some sleep as well." She finished, opening her eyes and keeping a confident smile.

''That's the point my dear.You have to take over rest of the underlings'' Francis said with a grin.''I'm sure you are sick of staying in Ecstasy Truts shadow? No?'' he added with a slightly mocking tone.''Same goes for you Severin.You ought to sway the Rest of Corporates to our side.' he told severin returning to his normal tone of voice.' ''By the way Veronica dear,you better really think about that offer I made,I think you might be interested on some information that would help your Company'' He added turning towards the woman with a smile.'Francis/Francis' was the mental groan from the both personalities occupying the body.

@DC981

@DC981

"Alright then. Ah'll be back in about half an hour if y'all need me." Ronda made sure to give Violet a nice view of her rear as she walked out of her room, then headed out of the manor to go on her run.

''That's the point my dear.You have to take over rest of the underlings'' Francis said with a grin.''I'm sure you are sick of staying in Ecstasy Truts shadow? No?'' he added with a slightly mocking tone.''Same goes for you Severin.You ought to sway the Rest of Corporates to our side.' he told severin returning to his normal tone of voice.' ''By the way Veronica dear,you better really think about that offer I made,I think you might be interested on some information that would help your Company'' He added turning towards the woman with a smile.'Francis/Francis' was the mental groan from the both personalities occupying the body.

@DC981

"And what information might you have for me?" Koola placed her hand on her hip and cocked an eyebrow.

@DC981

Ronda's run took about half an hour like she said, and when she came back, Geroge was already asleep and Lily was waiting for her.

"So, did that work emergency get cleared up?" asked Lily.

"Yeah, y'all ain't gotta worry about nothin'," smiled Ronda.

"Great. Well, if you don't mind, I'm gonna go ahead and hit the sack," said Lily before she went back to their room.

Ronda wasn't ready to go to bed yet though, as she wasn't done with Violet yet. She changed into some lingerie, then knocked on Violet's door.

@DC981

Ronda's run took about half an hour like she said, and when she came back, Geroge was already asleep and Lily was waiting for her.

"So, did that work emergency get cleared up?" asked Lily.

"Yeah, y'all ain't gotta worry about nothin'," smiled Ronda.

"Great. Well, if you don't mind, I'm gonna go ahead and hit the sack," said Lily before she went back to their room.

Ronda wasn't ready to go to bed yet though, as she wasn't done with Violet yet. She changed into some lingerie, then knocked on Violet's door.

"Come in." Violet yelled over. Even though she was standing in front of the large, open window, her room was flooded with her pheromones.

@DC981

As Ronda opened the door and entered the room, she was hit by a familiar scent. She could tell Violet's pheromones were heavy on the room, so she would have to do her best to resist them. "Miss Violet?"

@DC981

As Ronda opened the door and entered the room, she was hit by a familiar scent. She could tell Violet's pheromones were heavy on the room, so she would have to do her best to resist them. "Miss Violet?"

"Ronda?" Violet turned around. "You shouldn't really visit my room at night." She chuckled. "I release all I've bottled up during the day. It feels nice." She shrugged, seemingly relaxed.

"That Veronica is something you should learn during the dinner but I think it's something that could double maybe even triple your Company's effeciency" he said still smiling at her.'He is offering to help...a corporate? And Mistres at that...something is seriously wrong here.' thought Tim.'Time to take over,this shit is wrong on so many levels' Colin said to Tim and after that Tim's face took a more serious expresion "Francis...err I'm sure Miss.Koola has more important matters at hand then some dinner,plus you promised to take u-me to ice cream parlor remember?" he said trying to sound like Tim as much as possible,maybe Francis could see through the act but he doubted others would understand something was wrong with them.

@DC981

"That Veronica is something you should learn during the dinner but I think it's something that could double maybe even triple your Company's effeciency" he said still smiling at her.'He is offering to help...a corporate? And Mistres at that...something is seriously wrong here.' thought Tim.'Time to take over,this shit is wrong on so many levels' Colin said to Tim and after that Tim's face took a more serious expresion "Francis...err I'm sure Miss.Koola has more important matters at hand then some dinner,plus you promised to take u-me to ice cream parlor remember?" he said trying to sound like Tim as much as possible,maybe Francis could see through the act but he doubted others would understand something was wrong with them.

@DC981

"I'll get back to you on that." Koola crossed her arms, somewhat suspicious of the entire situation.

"Well this meeting is pointless. Nothing new." Raz clenched his teeth, looking over everyone.

@DC981

Ronda walked up to the window and she could feel a pleasant cool breeze. She was waiting for Violet to notice her outfit, as Ronda was here to tease her a bit with it.

@DC981

"Yeah, y'all could say that. Plus, ah wanted to know what y'all think of this outfit. Ah was gonna wear it fer Lily, but she's in bed already."

"So you're wearing it for me?" Violet joked and turned to look at Ronda. "Well..." She took a deep breath and took in Ronda's form. "It looks... Great." She smiled and looked out the window again. "I'm certain Lily will love it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back