• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Empires of Zune: OOC.

sheesh

it's all good
Welcome to the OOC for Empires of Zune! This is the OOC, so you can converse here when you're not posting in IC.

Here are some of the rules:

I am always right.

If you think I'm wrong, refer to above [or PM me.]

Romance is allowed [somewhat encouraged], just know when things get to heated!

All RPN rules apply.

Please have an understanding of grammar when posting in IC and CSS. I don't mind improper grammar in OOC though.

This is a casual/detailed RP. So I want all posts in IC to be 1+ Paragraph. Quality > Quantity.

I will answer any questions that you have, given they are about the RP.

Basic roleplaying rules. [No godmoding, metagaming, etc.]

To acknowledge that you've read the rules put in the "Extra:" part of your CSS,
"Ya boi Fumes is a chill dood."

A like from me on your CS means it's accepted.

CSS: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/empires-of-zune-character-signup.329150/
IC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/empires-of-zune-the-great-war.330790/#post-7828064

Last edited:
We gained a lot more interest in the check. Hope it comes.

Ouro Ouro

I'm alive and still pretty interested actually! Am kinda ashamed that I just started working on my CS right now; but hopefully I can finish it fast enough so that we can start the IC.

We gained a lot more interest in the check. Hope it comes.

Ouro Ouro

I'm alive and still pretty interested actually! Am kinda ashamed that I just started working on my CS right now; but hopefully I can finish it fast enough so that we can start the IC.

This is good news! Hope to see it soon!

sheesh sheesh , though Ouro Ouro is a bit late, I don't suppose we could get this party started anytime soon? I mean, I don't want to leave the guy behind, but we can't exactly wait forever for just one guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back