• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

"just sit here, watch TV, and hug?" he asked, he hadn't relaxed in a while, it felt good. He had given up his subtle pursuit of Mika's mind reading powers, he didn't want to think about it now, if she couldn then it just meant thst he couldn't keep any secrets, and that they could be closer to one another, which was a good thing. @Daniel reaver

(i gtg to bed now, goodnight @Daniel reaver ))

Gilgog said:
"just sit here, watch TV, and hug?" he asked, he hadn't relaxed in a while, it felt good. He had given up his subtle pursuit of Mika's mind reading powers, he didn't want to think about it now, if she couldn then it just meant thst he couldn't keep any secrets, and that they could be closer to one another, which was a good thing. @Daniel reaver
Mika smiled at him then nodded and curled up with him more and smiled "I never thought enotions would be like this" she said to him

Gilgog said:

(i gtg to bed now, goodnight @Daniel reaver ))
Night

((may as well just quickly answer that))

"like what?"Deren asked, "are they good?" He wished that he could just stay here and hug Mika all night, unfortunately at some point he knew he would fall asleep, and that Mika wouldn't, which kinda sucked, but, he would just have to deal with it. @Daniel reaver

Mika nodded "right now they are amazing" she said happily to him as she smiled and looked up at him happily "they are the best things that ever happened to me" she said to him again before she looked into his eyes then brought a hand to his cheek

Deren put his hand around the back of her neck,tilting a little bit and smiling faintly. "There are ups and downs, but the ups should outweigh the downs. I can help you out if you need help." He said quietly. @Daniel reaver

"help me out?" she asked quietly back to him as she put her chin into his shoulder and stared at him with a faint smile on her face

@Gilgog

"With emotions" he replied softly, "you may come across some rough patches, mental pain can hurt more than physical pain, trust me." He wondered where this was going, they were getting very close, not that he was complaining at all. @Daniel reaver

mika nodded "i hope that doesn't happen" she said before she moved her face down and into deren with an embarrassed look on her face as she buried her face into him

Deren didn't notice her embarrassment and simply brought his other arm around her. "It may not, but just incase it does, know that i will be here to help." He said quietly as he rested his chin on top of her head, smiling, he was content. @Daniel reaver

mika nodded to him before she hugged his abdomen tightly and nuzzled his chest "i never thought a human would be this close to me" she said to him

Deren chuckled quietly, as he tightened his own grip in Mika. "then you thought wrong." he said, "what shall we do tomorrow?" he asked, wanting to do something fun and not work related. There were probably lots of things to do in the city, and there was a whole galaxy out there to do things in, maybe they could go to an uncivilized planet. @Daniel reaver

"in about a month, and after that i will be earning enough money for us to be able to experiment and get new racing ships." he replied, looking at her then out at the ocean where she was looking, wondering if there was something there, that wasn't water. "but we have time to go and do something fun tomorrow, whatever you want." @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
"in about a month, and after that i will be earning enough money for us to be able to experiment and get new racing ships." he replied, looking at her then out at the ocean where she was looking, wondering if there was something there, that wasn't water. "but we have time to go and do something fun tomorrow, whatever you want." @Daniel reaver
"well we could go some where if you want?" she said to him waiting to see what he said

"sure!" he exclaimed, "where shall we go? we have the whole galaxy within our reach......" He wondered what type of planet would suit him, he would love to go in a space suit and land on a hostile planet, because, it would be cool. @Daniel reaver

"i dont know" she said softly to him as she looked over to see what he was doing before nuzzling his chest again joust out of what she wanted to do. she had seen many women do that to the men they cared for so she figured why not

@Gilgog

"let's just fly through space and see where we end up, the universe will surprise us, hopefully not with a neutron star or black hole." He said as he was nuzzled, his cheeks very red, they had been red for a while now. @Daniel reaver

Deren saw how reluctantly she had pulled away, he would have just slept on the sofa with her happily. He didn't know what to do so he just waited to see what Mika did, as he slowly sat up, hoping she could mind read right now. @Daniel reaver

mika looked over at deren then looked away embarrassed before she leaned back into him "c-can we sleep here for the night" she asked nervously

Deren had now confirmed that mika could mind read. "Sure" he said in a quiet and friendly manner, as if he had expected her to ask it. He quickly put a cushion at the end of the sofa as a pillow and hugged Mika as he rested his head on the pillow. @Daniel reaver

mika layed there an embarrassed look on her face that made it obvious that if she could blush her face would be bright red right now as she layed there with him

Deren noticed her embarassed look, he didn't feel embarassed, even though this was his first ever relationship with somebody. "Why are you embarassed?" He asked her quietly, quickly turning the lights off with a hand gesture in the air. @Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back