• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

Gilgog said:
He hugged her back. "how couldn't i like it? I wouldn't be surprised to see it on TV Mika. unfortunately we can't test and improve it, unless you have a simulator, i could help you out there." Deren began to walk to the sofa whilst still hugging Mika, he took one step and waited for her to follow. @Daniel reaver
Mika walked with him over to the couch then sat down and looked over the design "I can't wait. I think I might make one. Only for you" she said as she smiled at him

"thanks, just, wait until after my first race before making one though, then we will have the money to create and buy good parts. I will do simulations some time if i can find the right digital stuff, and see if Craig can too,unless you want to keep it secret. he can help you i prove the design more than i can, he should be your main bet for making the ship better." Deren said, smiling back to her. @Daniel reaver

"Yeah Craig could help but I want to keep this out of te public eye" she said to him not wanting the chance of some one stealing the ships design from her

@Gilgog

"Alright, i will see what it can do in an almost real physics engine tomorrow. what do you want to do now up until dinner time?" he asked, realising that he shouldn't be in his piloting clothes anymore, but he still was. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
"Alright, i will see what it can do in an almost real physics engine tomorrow. what do you want to do now up until dinner time?" he asked, realising that he shouldn't be in his piloting clothes anymore, but he still was. @Daniel reaver
Mika shrugged at derens question truly not knowing what to do "I don't know." She said to him

Deren turned the TV on and wondered what channel to watch. "you can choose what to watch" he said quitly to Mika, "i think i need to get changed quickly anyway." @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren turned the TV on and wondered what channel to watch. "you can choose what to watch" he said quitly to Mika, "i think i need to get changed quickly anyway." @Daniel reaver
Mika nodded to him before she started to flip through the channels "hey what do you want to eat" she asked him as she searched the channeles

"now, or at dinner time?" Deren asked as he got closer to the door, waiting for Mika's reply before he exited the room. He was getting hot and sweaty under his suit now. @Daniel reaver

Deren had no idea. "surprise me!" he said smirking as he went to his room. As soon as he entered his door he voilently got out of his suit and went to shower, he definately needed a shower. @Daniel reaver

Deren finished his shower and dried his hair, which was soaking, he then shook it and moved his fringe to one side. Deren then went back into his room and got into some shorts and a shirt. He looked in a mirror to chech if he looked alright, his thought was 'meh....' he wondered back into the kitchen Much later to see Mika preparing dinner, he leaned against a nearby wall and watched her. @Daniel reaver

Deren hadn't had a proper meal in a long time, he had lived i his apartment having fast food and microwaveable ready meals, the smell of real food excited him, he wondered if Mika actually ate food, he had only ever seen her drink, that made him a little sad, he didn't want to eat a dinner that nobody else was eating, it would be strange, but he would have to get used to it. @Daniel reaver

Mika looked over noticing him and smiled "it's almost ready" she said happily to him as she finished preparing the backed potato then moved for the steak

Deren smiled back, then looked at the floor, waiting, he needed to learn to cook, he felt bad when Mika made a meal that she didn't eat, all because Deren did have to eat, he let out a quiet low hum as he thought. @Daniel reaver

Deren quickly looked up and wiped the pensive and a little sad look off his face, replacing it with a gentle smile. "yeah..." he replied, walking to the table and sitting down. He began to eat the potato, saving his favourite part for last, he felt really conscious and awkward being the only eating, he didn't want to be dependent, it made him feel pathetic. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren quickly looked up and wiped the pensive and a little sad look off his face, replacing it with a gentle smile. "yeah..." he replied, walking to the table and sitting down. He began to eat the potato, saving his favourite part for last, he felt really conscious and awkward being the only eating, he didn't want to be dependent, it made him feel pathetic. @Daniel reaver
Mika hugged him from behind as he ate and smiled a warm smile "don't worry if you are. I feel important when I get to make food for you" she said softly to him as she hugged his neck and nuzzled his cheek with her nose blushijg as she did so

Deren blushed and carried on eating, now trying t get it over with quickly. he thought 'did she just read my mind?' he felt kind of insecure,he finished his potato and moved onto the steak, enjoying it, but not as much as he should have, because he was rushing. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren blushed and carried on eating, now trying t get it over with quickly. he thought 'did she just read my mind?' he felt kind of insecure,he finished his potato and moved onto the steak, enjoying it, but not as much as he should have, because he was rushing. @Daniel reaver
Mika nodded a little and frowned just slightly as she let go of him and walked over to the couch and sat down 'does he not like that I want to make him meals' she thoght to her self as she watched the show that was on the tv

Deren finished his meal and quickly went to the sofa and sat down next to Mika, putting his arm around her. Right now he was very confused, "thank you" he said to her, next time he wouldn't be so awkward, if Mika was happy making his food, then that was good. Now that that was out the way, he thought about having his mind read as he watched TV, he hadn't seen her nod, but he was sure she had read his mind, and he was weirded out. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren finished his meal and quickly went to the sofa and sat down next to Mika, putting his arm around her. Right now he was very confused, "thank you" he said to her, next time he wouldn't be so awkward, if Mika was happy making his food, then that was good. Now that that was out the way, he thought about having his mind read as he watched TV, he hadn't seen her nod, but he was sure she had read his mind, and he was weirded out. @Daniel reaver
Mika leaned against him and smiled a little "so what now deren" she asked him as she looked up at him then back to the tv she thought it was funny how he thought she was reading his mind but she was truly reading the body language and his facial expression to see his emotions plus she was reading his eyes

Deren was now even more confused, she hadn't reacted to what he was thinking, but she had earlier, what was going on? It was obvious from his expression that he was really confused. "i....whatever you want." He replied, it was getting dark now, Deren felt oddly comfortable, with the dark night through the windows, he liked it. He did a hand gesture in the air and most of the lights turned off, a few further away were on, but dim. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren was now even more confused, she hadn't reacted to what he was thinking, but she had earlier, what was going on? It was obvious from his expression that he was really confused. "i....whatever you want." He replied, it was getting dark now, Deren felt oddly comfortable, with the dark night through the windows, he liked it. He did a hand gesture in the air and most of the lights turned off, a few further away were on, but dim. @Daniel reaver
Mika looked over at him and smiled a little "I don't know what to do" she said softly as she curled up with him enjoying the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back