• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((Maybe Kio could be a target later on))

[/QUOTE]
(Maybe, unless you want to form a relation with my characte as my guy is hunting you.)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](hm... a relation with a robotic human... sure why not)

[/QUOTE]
(Well that went better than expected xD )

While Shaun was flying on his bike he decided that he didn't need the money from the contract so he unbound the man and then quickly did a spin with his hover bike and both the girl and the man fell off the bike and then plummeted to the ground to their death, Shaun then looked at his wristpad, he received a message from his informants that another contract was already done, he then pressed a few button and sent a message to a cruel and infamous gang "Kill the contractor" he then wired a bit of money to their account and then giggled as he flew off to his apartment.

The gangsters hopped into their vehicles and then drove off to meet the contractor, they had weapons such as machetes and rifles, they then went up to the man and then knocked him down onto the ground, they then went into the center of the park and then laid the man on the ground, they then all aimed their rifles at the man and fired an entire magazine into him, there were about 10 guys firing full magazines into the man, the man was already dead but few men with meat cleavers and machetes chopped up the man and then left him to bleed in the park.

Shaun went inside his apartment and then sat down onto the couch.

(Brutal dude... just brutal... also my living quarters should be unknown so i have a fair chance in this... cause Kio needs to recharge and all..))

ClassyBunny said:
While Shaun was flying on his bike he decided that he didn't need the money from the contract so he unbound the man and then quickly did a spin with his hover bike and both the girl and the man fell off the bike and then plummeted to the ground to their death, Shaun then looked at his wristpad, he received a message from his informants that another contract was already done, he then pressed a few button and sent a message to a cruel and infamous gang "Kill the contractor" he then wired a bit of money to their account and then giggled as he flew off to his apartment.
The gangsters hopped into their vehicles and then drove off to meet the contractor, they had weapons such as machetes and rifles, they then went up to the man and then knocked him down onto the ground, they then went into the center of the park and then laid the man on the ground, they then all aimed their rifles at the man and fired an entire magazine into him, there were about 10 guys firing full magazines into the man, the man was already dead but few men with meat cleavers and machetes chopped up the man and then left him to bleed in the park.

Shaun went inside his apartment and then sat down onto the couch.
(This means war)

((lets get this thing started))

Kio walks out and someone notices her krillian mark. they then send out a target alert for her after taking a picture of her. the reward is decent and the reason is a grudge. dead or alive.

Fortis heard everything over the phone. He was now enraged at Shaun. Making his way to Shaun's apartment. He kicked the door in and shot the turrets out. He then charged Shaun and got him to the ground. Fortis was on top, crushing Shaun's visor causing it to crack. He then choked Shaun nearly unconcious.

ClassyBunny said:
(( I already had wrote a paragraph :/ ))

(( Guess I will just rewrite it then :D ))
(Just focus on your ass being kicked)

(Also it is kinda cheating going back and reacting to my guy before it even happening)

Shaun then kicked Fortis off of him and then rushed over to a closet as he grabbed his sniper, he then ran and slid to his bike as he did this he shouted out "Self-Destruct" he then got onto his bike and then quickly turned it on, he then flew out of his apartment as it began to explode, starting with the window side of it, Shaun then flew to the tallest building in the city and then hopped off his bike and into the building at the top floor, he then shot and killed the man sitting at the desk, he then pushed the man off an then sat down onto the desk with his legs onto the table. ((@Morbuskid ))

Fortis jumps from the window and lands with an earth-shattering landing. He begins to purse Shaun until he gets a new contract alert. "Guess he will have to wait until i gut this..........girl?", he said staring att he picture as he rushed to her location. When he saw her he walked towards her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kio weaved through the crowd until she got to the fruit vendor. she had been trying to buy different foods. although she was robotic didn't mean she doesn't eat.

she felt uneasy, like someone was watching her. she said in krillian "If i am attacked...." she glanced around with her eyes until she saw a man in a black suit walking her way

Fortis approched her this time at a faster past with his pistol drawn. He noticd a man pulling a gun out, which had to be a hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back