• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

"finally coming to huh?", Fortis said as she began to wake up in his arms. "Do you have anywhere you can go in this place?", he asked.

Fortis felt puzzled as she was acting drunk, yet she never drank. "do you have a room in your apartment or a friend", he asked her more clearly and understandable.

Fortis, trying to hold his composure, just asked her one more time. "which room number are you?".

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"63" she said tiredly

[/QUOTE]
'Thank the heavens above', Fortis thought as he rushed upstairs with the girl in his arms. When he made it to the door he opened it and walked her inside. He laid her on the bed and started looking for her charger. "do you have a charging port?", he asked her.

Fortis picked her back up and carried her to her couch, and laid her back down. "want me to get it?", he asked.

Fortis did as she said. He then walked away a bit and took off his helmet, reaveling the back of his head and short black hair to the girl. He sat down and moved his bag to the front of him, almost forgetting about it. He then unzipped it revealing his assual rifle. He then zipped it back up, as he nearly fell asleep.

Kio got to 80% fast and unplugged her charger, she looked around then saw the man near her. "Hey... thank you... sorry for acting like that... she said rubbing her neck

Fortis jumped a bit from his nap, but he cuaght what she said. " I've had worse scenarios with drunks", he said luaghing a bit.

He looked back reaveling his left face and scar. "I see that", he said before turning his head back around.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"What happened to you?" she asked concerned

[/QUOTE]
"Hell, thats what happened", he replied.

"No need, i got the scar when i served for the Helghast, 23rd elite regiment. While i was serving my brother died right next to me and i didn't notice until the battle was over.", Fortis said having that bad memory.

"It's just that i'd rather you stay out of trouble then get into it.......but it is up to you", Fortis replied.

"Well, there is one guy in particular that i want to send to hell.", Fortis said getting up with his bag and putting his helmet back on.

"Let me charge up and ill be ready..." Kio said as she reattaches her charger. she unhooks her weapon holder and unrolls it. Her 5 krillian plasma blades appear.

"His name is Shaun, we've been at each others throats but he crossed the line", Fortis said as he walked towards the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back