• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

Kio notices him running at her with a gun. she tosses the fruit, thanks them, then runs through the crowd, weavin, ducking and jumping obstacles then turns into an alley where she believes she is safe

Fortis noticed the man follow the girl to the alleyway. When the man turned the corner he pointed his gun at her. Then Fortis grabbed the hunter by the head, picked him up, and snapped his neck. " I know i don't look like the nicest person but someone put a grudge bounty of 400,000 marks on your head. Really i think you would be safer with me since Shaun is gonna want in.", he said to her.

mika woke up about half an hour later and looked around "how did i get here" she said as she got up and left the room looking for deren

@Gilgog

Deren looked at Mika from his comfortable position on the sofa and smirked a little. "well" he said, with a pause after, "your head hit the desk,so to speak, and i carried you to my room so you could sleep in comfort." he turned the tv off, prepared to do something, and waiting for the right moment to mention his ship. @Daniel reaver

Gilgog said:
Deren looked at Mika from his comfortable position on the sofa and smirked a little. "well" he said, with a pause after, "your head hit the desk,so to speak, and i carried you to my room so you could sleep in comfort." he turned the tv off, prepared to do something, and waiting for the right moment to mention his ship. @Daniel reaver
"oh. ok then" Mika said frankly wondering why he carried her to the bed. it wasn't like she needed the bed in any way she would usually stand when she was at her home or just pass out on where ever she was at the time "you didn't have to do that though" she said emotionlessly to him

He looked a little offended, but quickly put a contented expression back on his face. "well, it's better to be comfortable than not right?" he asked. "anyway, do you want to see my ship today?" he instantly had a beaming grin as he said it, making it obvious that he took pride in is ship, in which he did. He shifted in anticipation. @Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
Fortis looked down att he girl. " I hate to say this but..... i'm a Helghast, and we got strict honor rules.", he said quietly. He looked at the girls arm, "and i see now why people hold a grudge, because some of them don't like Krillians.", he said explaining why she was wanted dead. "Do you have anywhere you can go to be safe?", Fortis asked.

Maia sighed after she parted ways with Kio walking towards her own house, jesus it had been a long day. She opened the door to her house and walked in stretching. She put her weapons away in their case and fell onto the couch putting her hair up in a ponytail rubbing her neck, it was sore from being in the closet. She looked out the window and debated what she should do for the rest of the night. @The Unamed Character

Donovan narrowed his eyes after Shaun growling a bit under his breath, he would find the man when suddenly his own alert went off with a bounty. He watched as Shaun walked away thinking to himself ill have to catch him later... he turned and walked out of the apartment heading downtown. @ClassyBunny

Shaun looked at his wristpad and then pressed a few buttons finding out where Maia lives. Ahaun then went on the balcony of the building and then got onto his bike and turned on it's stealth mode. He then hovered up and rode off to where Maia lives, he then hovered diwn and got off and said "Bike, hide." the bike then flew off to a sewer

entrance and then it turned off it's cloak. Shaun then walked into the building and then up to the floor where Maia lives, he then knocked on the door. ((@trix))

Maia jumped slightly when she heard the knock on her door, she had music playing and had been just sitting drinking lemon tea. She peeked through the small crack in the door she made by opening it with the chain still on. She blinked curiously seeing it was Shaun and said "Hold on..." she closed it and took the chain off and opened it again "What're you doing here?" she raised a brow tea still in her hand. She was wearing casual clothes, unlike her usual somewhat fancy or high tech appearance. Baggy grey sweatpants and a bright pink tank top with silver designs on it. @ClassyBunny

All of a sudden Kio starts to power down, limb by limb. She checks her wrist and it says 0.5 percent. "Crud......" she says as she crumples with clanging outside the apartment complex and powers down

((@trix Kio is crumpled infront of your apartment complex))

Fortis was still following the Krillian girl to keep her clear of hunters. He looked in confusion as he saw her getting slower. He then realized Krillians have a certain amount of energy to keep them going. Fortis sighed ands printed over to her, then picked her up. "You know for something made of metal your pretty light", he said out of sarcasm before carrying her into the apartment. He opened up his wrist-pad, took the girl's charger, and plugged it in to his armor charging slot as he was still carrying her . He gave her about 20% power back.

((krillians dont have batteries... shes basically a robot only a small percentage of her is human))

Kio was still unresponsive as she needed to wait till 40% to function at full capacity

((fine...))

Kios power started to turn on slowly as some light came back into her eyes "Wahh.." was the first thing to come out of her mouth

(Warning when on low battery... she may start to act drunk))

Shaun then pointed at his smashed up jelmet as he said "As you can clearly see, I was taking a stroll around the city. Watch the news?" he then paused for a moment and then looked at Maia and said "Can I come in?"he then waited patiently for a answer. ((@trix))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back