• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental wars

Efima stood at the edge of the village watching from the cover of the trees as she drew out her sword. "Look at them...pathetic." She muttered, it really was a sad sight to see though she shouldn't be thinking about that at a time such as this. She decided to come out of the shadows, put their minds at ease and show them that there really was a hunter close by. Electricity radiated off of her body, giving her a slight glow though it was quiet beautiful it had actual purposes. Anything that would be harmful towards her would be incinerated if it touched anywhere near her body, a tactic she learned from a Fire Elemental which proved to come in handy at some points. Though before she was in full view she looked back at her leader and sighed. "May we get this over with?" Efima hated to drag things out especially when it came to the Runners but she was not one to disobey orders...at times.

@AnarchyReins

Last edited by a moderator:
I decide to keep walking through the trees, hoping that I'll be able to find life since I've had no luck so far. I've mostly stuck to shadows, but I feel a little sloppy today, so I need to keep an extra eye out. I tighten the straps to my mask, so that I may be sure not to show my face and I keep walking through the bushes.

Aaron hears walking and thinks it could be a hunter."who goes there are you a runner?" He walks toward the noise with lighting emoting from his hands @Mikahil

I hear someone speaking to me, so I quickly turn around, drawing my kunai out, and I stare at the person emitting from his hands. "I'm a runner, but I'm also a picky traveler."

Looks at him strange and then with amusement."what do you by picky child and if you're a runner id know about you since I lead the runners"

superthumb.jpg

Nao Watashi

Nao was trudging through the dense forest bushes, trees, and plant life around her. The calming noise of the outdoors seemed to soothe her though she didn't quiet enjoy the light. She heard a few voices here and there but she decided to ignore them. She then heard footsteps...and they seemed to be running towards her. She began jogging, then sprinting desperately looking for a place to hide. She found a tall tree and decided to climb it. When she made it to the top she came to see a young lady with lightning emitting her body. She decided to stay quiet and hope that she was docile.

@Aio

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well I've actually have been looking for a group that agrees with my views. I've heard of runners, but I never managed to find them. I wasn't followed, but I do know that there are fake runners out there, so if you try anything funny," my kunai sparks, "I won't hesitate."

Aaron laughs at his statement."my name is Aaron wade and I lead the runners over here you have no right to question me,and speaking of questions, what's your element"

I just give a blank stare through my mask for a moment but I speak. "Energy. My element is energy, but my specialty is lightning, and I believe I can question you because it's not that I don't trust you, it's just because I want to be alive and careful." I slightly lower my guard.

Me and you are the same I'm a master of the lighting/electricity element,come with me son you have great potential if you follow me you can be my apprentice"

Damion jumps from tree to tree boredom finally taking it toll. After killing them hunters earlier he was bored. He really wasn't paying attention to where he was going until he heard voices. Suddenly he stop and looked around until he found them the guys standing there. He decided to visit them to see if they any trouble and he teleports next to one of them" hey ".

@Mikahil @Aaron775

Looks at the new comer."put your gaurd down child, but who are you exactly,as a matter what is both of your names"

"The only problem is you shouldn't pop up like that because people might think it's an ambush, and that's a recipe for failure, so I suggest you tell us who you are."

I slightly turn my head, so that I may have vision over the both of you. "I'm Mikahil, and I have no idea who he is not why he's here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back