Elder World

"Feh" the sorceror looked down at the elf. "If you must, you may go with the other two and help them. Besides that, I want sand. A lot of sand." he said.

Lyra looked at him curiously then crossed her arms. She actually didn't really care and wasn't truly all that disgusted with him she just really wanted to get some sort of a reaction out of this guy. He had either really boring or crazy emotions, but not the fun kind of crazy either. She then shrugged and looked around. "We might as well start with the easiest and closest thing I guess and that would be the rattlesnake right?"

Sand? This man is odd but I guess he needed it for a reason, I didn't really care. I looked over at the two people and just wanted to get going. "Hey lets not hold up now, we are going now." I wonder what they were out looking for if they were going to get warriors as well? No matter, I got to fight so that was good enough for me.

Helbrecht was silent for some time, staring thoughtfully over the charred wasteland surrounding the evil lair, before, finally, coming to something like a conclusion, as he turned back to the vampire "Right then, short way, or long way?"

As they ran a few of them flew to the ground. No arrow no gun shot could be heard or seen they just fell to the ground. 2 dears escaped running of toward the west part of the forest.

Lyra shrugs, "Eh, why not the long way? Maybe we'll come across something fun to do on our way." That seemed like an interesting idea for them. She had been pretty bored lately and the thought of an adventure during an errand sounded like a nice change for her.

Venn had ignored introducing himself since the thought of hunting had filled his mind. Before, he could pipe up too go though it seemed like Tier and Raven had already left. Stopping himself from giving them the bird he angrily began too collect broken twigs and bark to create a fire. He ignored Jessica, she seemed so edgy and shy around people, and he didn't wanna make it worse. Collecting enough wood for a good base he dropped them all in the middle of the clearing and went off to find some dead grass and maybe a few vines. They would need shelters as well, so it would be a good idea too look for large leaves and debris that was sitting around. He nodded too himself and disappeared through the trees to go looking for all of the stuff.

Only now did Helbrecht finally grimace at the vampire's words "I had planned to just break one of those monstrosities over there, swing its bloody carcass over my head while screaming real loud, trying to attract a few hundred beasts looking desperately in this hellhole for anything to consume, one of which I would have assumed to be the exact kind of mutated rattlesnake we would need the kidneys from, but noooooo, you must be careful and all that rot." he grumbled taking a few steps forwards, staring out onto the barren wastelands.

"So, what directions should we go? Perhaps there where Generic Evil Sand-Plain Number 5436345 lies? Or, would you prefer Copy-Pasted Malicious Waste Tagged BCHFB?"

Lyra turns to him with an angered look. "What do you mean, I have to be careful?" If he was callin her weak or something then they were going to have a problem here. She had no idea what he was talking about with all those numbers and letters and tagged stuff. She never really was good at remembering names and stuff like that.

She sat on the tree bracnh her blind fold in her right hand as her eyes scanned over the dear that had fallen.

Raven shrugged and walked over to the fallen deer. "Hey, wanna give me a hand with these?" he called to Tier. He then drew one of his daggers and slit the throat of a deer to let it bleed out.

Jessica watched Venn as he walked around collecting twigs and dead branches curiously. She wasn't sure what he was doing until she saw the pile he had collected when he dropped it in the middle of the clearing. Realizing that he had been collecting wood for a fire for the group her eyes widened and she quickly scrambled to her feet and ran after him to help. Once she reached where Venn was walking she stopped a couple feet behind him shyly. "U-um, d-do you need a-any help? I-I can help you c-collect supplies for camp o-or something..." She finally thought of how he might have not wanted her to come with him but it was too late now...

Venn calmed slightly as he heard Jessica speak up. Shoving his heads in his pockets he sighed and thought for a moment. "You can grab some long vines too be used for rope, I'll look for any large leaves or debris. Sound good?" He turned back slightly and gave her a gentle smile, but still had a serious look on his face. Truthfully, he just wanted to get this done quick and set everything up so he could eat something. Stomach grumbling on instinct he stopped in a little clearing where there was tons of large wood and leaves from the palm trees above.

She hoped down putting back on her blind fold with her right hand and with her left takeing out one of the knives and throwing it towards the dears neck. As it jams itself through a wire wraps around its neck. "sure"

John as always stood where he had been watching the others,he was thinking about his past. He always tried to remember things and since he had nothing to do yet it seemed,he had time to try and piece somethings together that he did know. He also counting how many people had shown up and couldn't help but smile,though something still bothered him.

Jessica nodded to him. "Ok." She smiles nervously then looks around for where some vines would be. She sees a nearby tree with some toward the top of it. She walks over to it and her face become determined as she climbs further up it. She moved across the branches collecting many different vines and wrapped them on her shoulder and across her chest for them to be easier for her to carry.

Raven was impressed with Tier's skills. "Remind me not to get on your bad side. You're really good with those knives," he complimented.

she smiled as she pulled her hand back the wires tightning only to slice off the dears head. " heehhe im better with wiresbut thanks your not to bad yourself."

"Thanks," Raven said with a grin. "Where did you learn to use those?" he asked as he worked on his deer.

"i..i ugh used to watch my dad play with them..he passed them down to me and taught me." She looked around and found something. She jumped up to the tree disappearing for a few seconds. She came back down with a leaf made basket " we can put the meat in here"

Venn nodded and began too collect the largest planks of bark along with the palm trees. He stacked them beneath his left arm, which had become sticky with sap and green goo from the objects, and then took his free hand too pull out a huge wad of dead grass. The grass would help get the fire going and also keep it going through the night.

Raven let out a low whistle, once again impressed. He placed some of the meat in the basket. "The man who raised me after I lost my memories; he taught me everything I know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back