Elder World

Raven blinked. He was sort of hoping she wouldn't ask that question, but perhaps he should have expected it. He closed his eyes before answering, "I don't know... or I guess 'I don't remember' would be more appropriate." When he heard Eve's warning, he braced himself in case this "human female" was hostile.

She looked up sniffing. Hearing the man's word she walked over putting her hands by her side. she stoos a few feet away from hi stareing up at hum." hmmm"

Lyra bows her head a little, "Sorry, sir." Once she hears about the errand the Sorcerer wants one of them to run she points at Helbrecht and smiles, "He wants to do it!"

Jessica looks at Raven curiously, "Y-you don't remember?" She wasn't sure why he didn't remember, if he didn't want to tell her about him he would have said so or at least said a better excuse than one that rises so many questions. She was at least happy the attention shifted from her to him though.

Xavier smiles a bit at her. "Welcome. I'm Xavier, your name is Tier Crimson, correct?"

([MENTION=3442]weirdbraxto[/MENTION] um, you can jump in wherever you think you'll fit in best but you could either find the warriors and start a fight or come into the Sorcerer's hideout with any sort of information?)

Xavier smiles at her and opens in a welcoming gesture. "Then welcome! I'm glad you could make it here to meet the others and hopefully not think me crazy. I've already had to tell this to all the others so I'll just cut to the chase here... I assume you know about the Sorcerer and those, the Chosen Warriors whose job it is to stop him?"

"Yea...so your saying the power i have chose me ..?" .She cokced her head to the side as she was confused a little.

Xavier thinks for a moment, the power she has? He wasn't sure what that meant, he may know some things about her from his visions but this confused him. "Um, well this is more from Fate who chose you." He shrugs and continues with the speech he has said for each of the others. "Well, you are one of those select few whose job it is defeat the Sorcerer. Each of you, the Chosen warriors, were selected by Fate to join together and fight the Sorcerer, you're the only ones who can. But, you have a long journey ahead of you, not one simple path you must follow, there will be many twists and turns along the way and it's up to you to decide where you should go." His face was serious as he continued. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to tell all the warriors that they were the ones chosen to fight the Sorcerer but just continued with the way he has been saying it to all of them even though it has been very repetitive for him.

"..Fate..".Her face looked as if it was about to burst into a laguh. She scratched her head as she looked around then turned back to him. "alright then...if it was fate that brought me here then i will follow it."

she gave a small smiled afterwards, her hands by her side once more.

She chuckeld pulling off her blind fold showing him her tiel green eyes." maybe if I gave you eye contact you will believe my words when i say them."

Xavier took a deep breath and watched her curiously. "And what would those words be?" He had a feeling he already knew what she was going to say but felt like she should say it anyway.

He looked at her slightly surprised. He studied her face for a moment, being sure she was serious about this. None of the other received the information so.. willingly. They had all at least laughed a bit before realizing he was serious but she... she just accepted it. He nodded. "Very good then. I hope you do not stray from your heroic path onto a darker one, a person's fate is not set in stone, only their ending point."

She put back on her blind fold putting it back into its position." what if you stray to the darker path....but made it better before the end came?"

Raven sighed with relief, seeing that the girl Tier posed no threat to them. Then he turned to Jessica to answer her question. "I can't recall the first ten years of my life. I'm not sure why that is, but I've been wandering this world hoping to get my memories back. The only clue I have is... well, I'm not sure you'd want to see it. (he's referring to the burn scars on his leg, which are always covered by his pants) Anyway, it's not much to go on."

"Oh no..." Helbrecht's inhuman voice intoned, before his massive hand reached out to grab the she-vampire "This quest is both ours to do, no running away, vampire. Lyra and Helbrecht are going on a big adventure, we shall smite foes, drink booze, get laid, oh and collect some vital organs of various species as well as the tears of giants."

My hands were stained, stained with the disappointment of not finding a warrior to fight. I had become empty handed once more, I'm sure my master won't be pleased. But I had to go back, maybe someone there can direct me to some warriors to fight, I hadn't created enough suffering in a while. I rose from my knees and looked to the horizon, it was almost sunset I needed to go quickly. I followed the path back to the base if you so wish to call it. I didn't know where I would find someone to help me, so I just wondered around the land, trying to find someone that could give me something to kill, preferably a warrior.

Venn had sat on the lone stump once more too watch the new girl come along. She seemed to have taken the news lightly which was somewhat Venn's reaction back then. I mean he may have busted up into laughter, but he accepted right afterwards. Smiling at the memory, he continued to watch Xavier and Tier converse. His eyes grazing over Jessica and Raven he scoffed lightly and instinctually rubbed a thumb over his three scars on his left cheek. Suddenly, the day had becomes rather boring. "I wanna do something fun..​" he mumbled to himself.

Raven looked over at Venn and smiled, happy that he could get away from talking about his amnesia. "Got anything in mind?" he asked.

Xavier's lips pinch together in thought at Tier's question. "Hm, well... I don't know. No one would wish to go down a darker path at the beginning of their journey and a darker path, especially one for a Chosen Warrior would end in many innocent people's deaths. Your end point will will be the same but you won't be pleased with how you got their I believe."

Lyra scrunched her nose up at Helbrecht's speech. "Not all of those sound very fun you know... and don't touch me, Ugly." She moves away from him a bit.

Jessica looks at Raven curiously at the clue he has about his past but she didn't ask, if he wanted her to know he would tell/show her. Once she hears Venn she looks over at him, still keeping Raven in her sight warily and leans back, away from them both a little so she can keep an eye on everyone better.

Shrugging nonchalantly, Venn looked over at Raven. "I have no idea. You got anything in mind?" He noticed Jessica seemed a little weary of having either one of them out of her peripheral vision. Standing, he moved farther away from Jessica, but made sure he was closer in her vision so she didn't bend back too far. He smiled gently at her then shoved his hands in his front pockets looking back at Raven.

"To be honest, I myself do not know what either of those mean, actually, just that they are often connected with ADVENTURE!" Helbrecht laughed as he quickly grabbed the vampire and began to run down the twisted corridors of the malicious sorcerer's evil lair.

He did not stop his running gait even as he asked her "Do you perhaps know the exit here? For some reason, the damn cackling caster always kept me near him, not allowing me to go outside."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back