• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon) - Notes

[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]*Just saw episode 3 of Season 2*
Santa Claus is coming to attack Akihabara O_O

[/QUOTE]
im still on season one ep 12...

Ginko The Mushishi]I suspect [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1197-shadowdude505/ said:
@shadowdude505[/URL] @Shineko @That Guy Over There and @Thesmashbro are busy with real life at the moment, which is why they haven't posted yet. I'm sure they'll get on and post soon enough, just have to be patient.
Patience isn't my forte when it comes to rps I like haha.

Sorry folks, real life hasn't been very nice when it comes to free time. My son has been with me for some of it and we were without internet access during that time. Hopefully he and I can get a real response posted soon. I will try to at least get one real good response posted this weekend and see if I can get @That Guy Over There to get on and post as well.

I have returned from the wicked world know as IRL!

Now that the announcement is out of the way and I put up a heroic post, I will now binge watch Log Horizon again and reread the manga.

But in all seriousness, it's good to be back.

96143-owl-YEAH-meme-sunglasses-Imgur-rXBJ.jpeg

When Alistair be buffing his team with all them spells.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]* is still waiting for when my two chars can be brought into the rp*

[/QUOTE]
I suspect your characters can be brought in now. Alistair will send the both of them, or at least the sister a message to arrive at the caverns. He knows something is up with group B and would like them to gain an extra hand.

[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]I suspect your characters can be brought in now. Alistair will send the both of them, or at least the sister a message to arrive at the caverns. He knows something is up with group B and would like them to gain an extra hand.

[/QUOTE]
(true... but Rei would probably go to where Alistair is with the crush she has on him... priorities.)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](true... but Rei would probably go to where Alistair is with the crush she has on him... priorities.)

[/QUOTE]
Hue hue heuhee

Ck8fvHZXIAEfNI3.jpg

[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]Hue hue heuhee
Ck8fvHZXIAEfNI3.jpg

[/QUOTE]
BTW, me and you need to come up with Fugitive subclass skills. since the wiki or the other site doesn't list the skills for the fugitive subclass that Rei has.

That Guy Over There] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21533-galain-fletchawk/ said:
@Galain Fletchawk[/URL] I bow before the benevolence.
As you and everybody should! The Love of Oppai is eternal. None are immune from the benevolence that is know as OPPAI!

I think the outside group can handle. They have like two wolves left now. If inside cave group needs a hand, Alistair can hit up Unryu wink wink.

Oh no. I don't understand the ball thing very much.

Can Unryu just kinda punch it? You know? Punch the spirit bomb and it go poof? Or take it like a boss? Can he iron rhino in the air? Or maybe Buddha Palm?

The possibilities are endless.

Chayliel said:
Oh no. I don't understand the ball thing very much.
Can Unryu just kinda punch it? You know? Punch the spirit bomb and it go poof? Or take it like a boss? Can he iron rhino in the air? Or maybe Buddha Palm?

The possibilities are endless.
I know right? What ever will we ever do?

It'll most likely explode on impact, and then Urnyuu has the potential problem of dying, which is why they used that move as a last resort. The bomb is meant to explode and deal heavy damage, as well as use the debuff's Yokou has figured out. On impact, Unryu will probbaabbly jeopardize everyone in the radius of the explosion. Which is about 20 meter radius. (Let's sayyy..??)

*looks at wall of text known as 'details'*

*scratches head*

*realizes some form of combat is taking place, and wants to join in with appropriate forces*

KILL ALL THE THINGS! KILL THEM WITH FIRE! LET LOOSE THE FORCES OF UNFORTUNATE DEATH AND SUFFERING UPON OUR FOES! DO THIS, MY DEMON CRUSADERS, AND YOU EARN NOTHING BUT PRIMAL SATISFACTION!

*fanatics of the demon crusade charges in the trillions, filled with OP characters*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back