• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon) - Notes

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]is it too late to join this? i kinda want to try this i should probably mention that i've never done a rp like this one before...

[/QUOTE]
Its quite easy to get into, just look at previous posts and I'm sure you'll get the hang of it! And yes you can join, the more the merrier!

[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]Its quite easy to get into, just look at previous posts and I'm sure you'll get the hang of it! And yes you can join, the more the merrier!

[/QUOTE]
cool :D uh, would you be annoyed if i asked you some things? One because i never finished log horizon and two, i need help with my char and need a second opinion.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]cool :D uh, would you be annoyed if i asked you some things? One because i never finished log horizon and two, i need help with my char and need a second opinion.

[/QUOTE]
fd8.gif

@Shineko[/URL] and @Thesmashbro are probably better at helping you make a character
.... then i'll just ask the three of you. Btw, im planning on making two chars for this. The one im working on now is a hit-and-run assassin-type thats able to deal heavy damage. idk what the best combo of two subclasses that would make that possible... but i was thinking Tracker and Fugitive subclasses.... but there is no info on the wiki about the fugitive subclass.

@Shineko @Thesmashbro

Except for Fugitive...

But it does say on the wiki that it is very similar to the Tracker subclass but more effective for soloing. Mostly escaping, so that would probably be best for your situation of wanting a "hit-and-run" assassin. As for the skills, you might need to just make some up with @Ginko The Mushishi

Chayliel said:
Except for Fugitive...
But it does say on the wiki that it is very similar to the Tracker subclass but more effective for soloing. Mostly escaping, so that would probably be best for your situation of wanting a "hit-and-run" assassin. As for the skills, you might need to just make some up with @Ginko The Mushishi
i know, its kind why i picked Fugitive as well. and that link you put in your other post is seriously helpful!

In my honest opinion, you should be thinking about the character of each one rather than the class and subclass. Once you've figured each of their personalities, then you can determine what kind of class their main in-game character would be using. For example, Reynald is very boisterous and has a burning spirit (even if I deviated from the personality on his character sheet). The samurai class fits him well since it does more damage than the guardian, but it also has more defense than an assassin, so he can get through big fights. That and samurai are really awesome, so it's no wonder that he chose that class.

Thank yoouuss xD We all try to do our best, I will be sure to make a post a little later! Working on a post for a different group

Thesmashbro said:
In my honest opinion, you should be thinking about the character of each one rather than the class and subclass. Once you've figured each of their personalities, then you can determine what kind of class their main in-game character would be using. For example, Reynald is very boisterous and has a burning spirit (even if I deviated from the personality on his character sheet). The samurai class fits him well since it does more damage than the guardian, but it also has more defense than an assassin, so he can get through big fights. That and samurai are really awesome, so it's no wonder that he chose that class.
Well... thats kinda hard. cause i normally (when im lazy) Make my chars into wild-cards(a.k.a no definite persona) Like the way they act can change on a dime.

But that advice may work for my female char... if i was smart enough to match her
personality to a class.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Well... thats kinda hard. cause i normally (when im lazy) Make my chars into wild-cards(a.k.a no definite persona) Like the way they act can change on a dime.
But that advice may work for my female char... if i was smart enough to match her
personality to a class.

[/QUOTE]
All right, what's the female character's personality? I could match her up for you.

Thesmashbro said:
All right, what's the female character's personality? I could match her up for you.
The female's personality is non-talkative even if she lets you be her friend. can show emotion but normally doesn't see the point unless something major happens to a friend or the one she developed feelings for.

w.i.p personality:

*insert name* is the kind of girl who's scarred of being close with others and tends to push everyone away when she starts to feel attached to them. Though, she does have a nice side and it is fairly difficult for anyone to get her to talk to them if she is trying to push them away.

A sample of her in rp action:

*insert name* was also instantly beside her friend. *insert name* showed the first emotion since meeting up with her old friend... sadness and tears. "i couldn't... sorry." She spoke for the first time in a while, echoing her thoughts.

*insert name* heard the familiar sounds of an airship and looked up. She was always watching thinks from afar and never getting to close. Just like how she did with people. The she saw her old friend exiting the ship with others following.

(don't ask why the thing had to be an airship... not that i like that kind of fantasy thing,

Thesmashbro said:
@Shiro kurogane It sounds like she would be an assassin that uses a ranged weapon. If not that, then a sorcerer.
its odd you say that... cause she is the assassin... with fugitive and tracker subclasses. as for the weapon... what ranged weapons does log horizon have?

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]its odd you say that... cause she is the assassin... with fugitive and tracker subclasses. as for the weapon... what ranged weapons does log horizon have?

[/QUOTE]
long bows, short bows, and crossbows.

And firearms. But I think just fairly primitive ones. Flintlock pistols, cannons, and muskets.

Ill be gone tomorrow. Surprise one day vacation haha. If you need my character, feel free to.

Ginko The Mushishi] [IMG]https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/13348849_1026717134063607_799486841_n.gif?oh=b515c02ab9b853062fc17474efa51bfb&oe=575730FB[/IMG] Rei when her brother walks in on her blushing. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25837-shiro-kurogane/ said:
@Shiro kurogane[/URL]
xD thats so wrong... but funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back