• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon) - Notes

Alistair said:
Well, since we need someone to stick with B-Group, we could just say you and Rahl, @That Guy Over There 's character are watching over the B-Group. Just like you know, subtly slide you in there without anyone really knowing but at the same time knowing because we're horrible people and we love to watch the world burn?
DID SOMEONE USE [bURN] AND [WORLD] IN THE SAME SENTENCE?

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]DID SOMEONE USE [bURN] AND [WORLD] IN THE SAME SENTENCE?

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]@Alistair if you do not mind, can I advertise an rp?

[/QUOTE]
I suppose, if everyone else finds its okay then totally!

Alistair said:
I suppose, if everyone else finds its okay then totally!
Okay, cause I just started an rp on Log Horizon that goes along with the story more or less.... and instead of the main characters, we ar them. There was the Tea Party, but it was a complete different set of people. I am also allowing people to be from the Tea Party

I might pop over and take a look at this as well. Meanwhile, I gotta get back to work but will try to go through and update my info on my lower level characters and post in the story thread sometime today

Chayliel said:
I'll get about up later tonight. Sorry about the wait. busy busy.
If you'd like, your character can burst in and help group b. Since you're already part of the guild we can have the backstory that my character Alistair met you sometime before

Haha that was my plan. sorry I had a panic attack last night and couldn't post. Very stressful next few weeks and it all hit me. I can post like right now actually.

Chayliel said:
Haha that was my plan. sorry I had a panic attack last night and couldn't post. Very stressful next few weeks and it all hit me. I can post like right now actually.
Hey, don't worry about having to explain yourself, we all have personal stuff happening to us at times that are much more important. It's all good!

Chayliel, like Alistair (Ginko now) said, don't worry or stress over this. We are all here to relax and have fun, don't let it become another thing on your plate that begins to stress you out. I have dealt with anxiety attacks off and on throughout life and know what they can be like. I also realize that saying don't let life get to you and stress you is pointless but just try to find some way to help reduce the stress/worry as much as you can and good luck with the real life stuff that is happening.

Thanks guys. Haha I'm fine really, everything just hit me at one time and I kinda freaked. I'm alright though haha. Thanks though.

For the next two days and maybe Sunday I will be beyond busy. Gymnastics state meets! I will not be able to post at all, sorry.

Namaste.

Btw yes, my character and I are basically the same, except for him getting his foot broken and me brain surgery. And a few other minor details. Haha. Anyways...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah damn it, does anybody have a sheet that describes all the class skills and movesets? I had a website that I used to look through when I wanted to use the moves, but now it seems to be gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back