• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon) - Notes

They only give explanations for the ones that were used in the anime unfortunately. Most of the lists I have seen though have been like that where not all of them were explained, only the more well known moves were

If you watched the anime all the way through season 2, you will know what a couple of the others are as well but most will be similar to how they sound.

These might have not made it into the wiki since they were used towards the end of the second season. Covering is one that allows a monk to basically absorb the damage of the party members (that they would have taken from an AoE based elemental damage attack).

Last edited by a moderator:
That really sucks, because there was a website I had that explained alllll the moves that each class had down to the point! *cries hysterically*

Shineko said:
Man, I wish I had that linked previously. I would have grabbed a copy of that data.
Same, if I had remembered to copy and paste all the information for each class's skill list I would have given everyone all of it, but I think the website itself was deleted, since I tried finding it but it was just completely gone.

shadowdude505 said:
Looks like the skill list in the google drive doc is still there.
Problem is, the google docs directs me to a website that doesn't exist anymore for Enchanter skills, so I had to find a different website explaining all their skills. And now I found one. Bookmarking that website right now damn it

I found the google drive doc but since it linked you out for the skills info, I didn't bother putting it up. Can you share the link to the site with all the enchanter skills?

There's more, in the tabs on the website click on classes, and it'll take you to all the classes, then you can pick whatever class's skills you wanna look up and boom!

I'm actually thinking of making a new enchanter, and maybe a few more characters as well. 2 more at least. I'm still planning my way through their character sheets.

[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]I'm actually thinking of making a new enchanter, and maybe a few more characters as well. 2 more at least. I'm still planning my way through their character sheets.

[/QUOTE]
Well, if you need someone to bounce ideas off of, I'm here.

You are welcome to bounce ideas off of me as well. And the more info you have about what you are wanting to do (personality and actual game info), the more I can probably help you with the building ideas in return.

Speaking of which... Is the posting going to resume? Because my finals are for the next three days. I socially shut down for finals. I don't know if a post will poop itself out or not.

I'm sure we'll get to it soon enough, I think everyone is getting ready for the final part of their year with finals especially if they're in school. I have to wait for others to post though so I can't do much xD

is it too late to join this? i kinda want to try this i should probably mention that i've never done a rp like this one before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back