• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt - Additional IC

[fame points] 16

Mono: Everyone's different

Mono: We all go through stuff...

Mono: So I think it's understandable. ^ ^

(FP: 24)

Pierre La Font: Ah, I see. Well, it will be a while before any of us ever go to France. For now, how about we stay as friends here, yes?

Pierre La Font: Anyway, I heard that in high school, that bartender and this other guy named Izaya got into an intense game of monopoly that ended in a draw and the two have been trying to kill each other ever since!

[fame points] 17

Mono: Is that true?!

Mono: I cannot imagine something like that... All because of monopoly

Mono: But I guess I can't be surprised anymore. > > Ikebukuro is like home for all kinds of things like that, isn't it?

Mono: Ah yes, that lightning eyes rumor... I'd believe it if I was crazy.

(FP: 25)

Pierre La Font: Clearly, mon ami, you've never played true monopoly! Pierre has, but only with Pierre's enemies.

(FP: 26)

Pierre La Font: You should only try with your enemies. It is a dangerous game. The man with the top hat and mustache is truly a force to be reckoned with. I've heard it's been used to settle gang wars. And start them too!

Pierre La Font: Why, ordinary monopoly of course! The game that everyone plays! Why do you think they took it out of the family game sections?

[fame points] 19

Mono: All kinds, I bet.

Mono: o- o

Mono: What do I know about monopoly... > >

[FP:49]

Rolling boy: Well, I believe a headless woman rides a motorcycle that sounds like a horse so I guess I can believe this

[fame points] 20

Mono: The headless rider...

Mono: I sure would want to meet her.

Mono: But that itself is like a dream!

[fame points] 21

Mono:

:o

Mono: Is there anyone in Ikebukuro who doesn't want to meet the headless rider?

[FP:51]

Rolling boy: Maybe, I can't think of anyone. Everyone is this chat seems to want to find her.

[fame points] 22

Mono: That's true.

Mono: Do you think that the headless rider is actually a she?

Mono: I've seen previous footage, and...

Mono: They do look like a female~

(FP:27)

Pierre La Font: It's quite clear that the Rider must be a girl. Pierre would be disgracing all of France if Pierre didn't know the curves of a lady!

[FP:52]

Rolling boy: Could be... I have nothing proving its a he... But Pierre says it's a she, so I cal her a she.

[fame points] 23

Mono: >u>

Mono: I'm so curious about her

Mono: It's almost coaxing me outside!

Mono: heeeelp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back