• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt - Additional IC

(FP: 28)

Pierre La Font: Haven't you heard? There's been a recent increase in crime? More so than usual in Ikebukuro? For instance, I heard there was a shooting!

(FP:29)

Pierre La Font: Nobody knows! It was all over the news like a week ago I think. Some sort of manager or something. Apparently left to bleed out before the ambulance arrived! Must be because of all these kidnappings and gang activity.

[fame points] 26

Mono: The more the reason I don't like being outside...

Mono: I want to investigate though!

(FP: 30)

Pierre La Font: But here's the best part! The guy was inside a building when it happened! Apparently the shooter was hiding in another building and just sniped him! This takes the crime rate to like a whole new level!

[55:FP]

Rolling boy: That is interesting. Do you think it's linked to the headless rider, and this game?

[fame points] 27

Mono: So it was like an assassination of some sort...

Mono: Game? You mean monopoly? >u>

(FP:31)

Pierre La Font: No, didn't you hear? There's a bounty on the headless rider!

Pierre La Font: But I highly doubt someone would be killed just for that? I mean, what did that guy have to do with the headless rider?

[fame points] 28

Mono: I've heard of it. Again, too. A similar event happened some time ago

Mono: I wish I knew. But connections are everywhere! We never know who's linked to who.

Mono: So... we never really know

Mono: Or at least, I don't > >

[fame points] 29

Mono: One thing's for certain--everything and anything about her isn't very human.

(FP: 32)

Pierre La Font: Perhaps the Headless Rider killed anyone who got close? We just never found the bodies. I heard she's a monster.

[fame points] 30

Mono: It's not just that...

Mono: They say that she doesn't have a head!

Mono: People can be desperate enough...

Mono: Maybe she waits for them to approach her. Saves her the trouble of finishing them one by one!

[FP:60]

Rolling boy: If she wants to finish us off then why does she run away? I don't want to be desperate, I just want to talk to her. I'm taking lunch guys, be right back.

[fame points | 31]

Mono: Pierre, you seem wise about things like crime (*゚ロ゚)

Mono: Despite how dangerous she may seem, I still want to meet her.

Mono: Call me weird, but I'm too curious to stop here!

Mono: I feel closer to the headless rider just by arriving at Ikebukuro...

Mono: See you later, Arbee-san.

(Fp: 34)

Pierre La Font: Well maybe she just snipes them! That's what I heard happened to a couple other guys. All shot in the gut from a distance. By the time an ambulance arrives, they're already gone.

Pierre La Font: Ah, you think Pierre is well-known in criminal world? Perhaps even a boss? Despite joining the Dollars? Perhaps Pierre is a gang leader himself?

[fame points] 32

Mono: The headless rider--sniping? Doesn't she wield a scythe?

Mono: Well, she could do both if she wished...

Mono: I was only thinking it may be part of your profession!

Mono: I didn't mean it that way. (*´-`*) Sorry, Pierre-san~

Mono: I'm pretty sure criminals/ bosses/ gang leaders don't look for bodies, anyway

(FP: 35)

Pierre La Font: Awww, but you made Pierre feel special! Truth be told, I do have some experience before joining the Dollars. But nothing to brag about, sadly.

[fame points] 33

Mono: Eh... Well you're special either way > >

Mono: Criminal experience?!

Mono: That's... admirable!

Mono: Can you tell me about it? ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back