• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt - Additional IC

(FP: 36)

Pierre La Font: Oui? Well, when Pierre was nothing but a little mon ami, he told a little lie! And got away with it! Soon, Pierre was getting away with everything under the sun. The Truth, the Not-So-True, the Vaguely True, the False-Truth, and the Government Official Answer! Pierre was very good at this!

(FP: 38)

Pierre La Font: Honestly, the difference is huge! That's like calling Pierre a typical factory drone over the founder of the company! Pierre was no toddler drawing with his hands, he was an artist!

(FP: 39)

Pierre La Font: Do try to keep your facts in check next time! Pierre would not like to be mistaken as a simpleton after all. But alas, there are far better criminals that Pierre has only dreamed to meet!

(FP: 40)

Pierre la Font: Oh plenty! Russian assassins! Yakuza bodyguards! Debt collectors! Gang-leaders, the list goes on and on. Hmmm, well you've heard of Izaya Orihara, right?

(FP: 41)

Pierre La Font: He's an info broker, but word on the street and confirmed perhaps among a few gangs is that he actually has his hands in a lot of pockets and he's stringing everyone in for a big show! He's the kind of person that can find anything about you. Even the things you didn't think were possible.

[FP:68]

Rolling boy: That not scary at all... do you know what I must do to have him find me?

(FP: 43)

Pierre La Font: Hmmm, I never said it was scary, mon ami :)

Pierre La Font: Alas, Izaya only takes interest if you do something unexpected. Maybe even miraculous. Or if you have information, he might come to you. But you should be warned, he's not someone that you use.

(FP: 44)

Pierre La Font: I suppose there's also a good number of assassins. Although Pierre couldn't tell you much about them.

[Fame Points; 3]

Neko: Izaya-itoko is a manipulative bastard but I admire him...

FP: 45

Pierre La Font: Oh well because honestly I don't too much about them. Hmm, but I do know a few rumors. Only rumors though, and nothing concrete. Have you ever heard of a Russian assassin named Verona or a Yakuza assassin with a cane, or even one assassin that looks like a dingo?

[FP:73]

Rolling boy: A dingo?... Who am I even talking to right now? No I have not heard of any of those assassins. Something tells me I dont want to met that dingo one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back