• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt - Additional IC

(FP: 19)

Pierre La Font: Welcome back! So tell me, you seem like the adventurous type? Why is that? Very rare to meet someone like you. Even in France!

[fame points] 3

Mono: Thank you, uwagi!

Mono: I'm a normal high school girl who likes staying in front of my computer all the time. That's exactly what I am. ( ̄▽+ ̄*)

Mono: You're talking about adventures?

Mono: I love adventures!

(FP: 21)

Pierre La Font: Oh, you'll love Ikebukuro. Between the crime and urban legends, there's no shortage of adventures. That and it is Japan. The Capital of Adventure! And probably sushi.

[FP:32]

Rolling boy: I dont think that's a thing Pierre but sure, we can go with that.

[FP:34]

Rolling boy: I'm flattered that you think praising you is that much of an achievement. Do you make this many emoticons in real life?

[FP: 28]

uwagi: well, i assume that because you're

uwagi: such a stick in the mud

uwagi: praise is rare :P

uwagi: oh and yeah

uwagi: i just draw them on my face whenever i need to

uwagi: :Px2

[FP:35]

Rolling boy: Stick in the mud? I don't think I am, why yesterday I played 5 rounds of online Monopoly. It was a blast.

[fame points] 5

Mono: I have just moved to Ikebukuro last week. Everything I see all around screams "excitement'!

(FP: 22)

Pierre La Font: Hmm, it appears this place is just crawling with new residents. And Mr. Rolling Boy there didn't exactly say he was rolling in dough as much as he was rolling in games. But alas, sorry to come in all of a sudden. I had work to take care of after all.

[FP: 31]

uwagi: yeah yeah that was the joke

uwagi: get it

uwagi: because like monopoly is game

uwagi: about making money

uwagi: get it?

uwagi: get it?

uwagi: do you get it?

(FP: 23)

Pierre La Font: Alas, it didn't sound like a joke to me. Money tycoon implies you know what you're doing. What would've been funnier was to admit that by playing monopoly, he's in dire need of new friends because you only play monopoly with someone that you truly hate. Don't you know that's the reason why that info broker and that bartender dude always fight each other?

[fame points] 6

Mono: I came from Kyoto ^ ^

Mono: The "bartender dude" you speak of...

Mono: Could you mean...

Mono: Heiwajima Shizuo?

Mono: The strongest man in Ikebukuro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back