• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt - Additional IC

(FP: 10)

Pierre La Font: You don't need an expert to tell you that. She's the Headless Rider. A supernatural being running loose in Ikebukuro? Legend enough. A supernatural being being seen doing random criminal acts on the news? That's Hollywood material right there.

Pierre La Font: Fontain? Oui, you have interesting names, mon ami. But alas, one day, Pierre will take you to France, and we shall make out with French kisses. Of course, you are of the correct age, oui?

[FP: 18]

uwagi: wow, you're forward

uwagi: i'm only like 18 though

uwagi: (i'd still go to france though (* >ω<))

uwagi: i'm surprised that like

uwagi: there aren't more people in here

(FP: 11)

Pierre La Font: So you can see the Legend for yourself? And then what? Ask her what she does for a living? How does she brush her teeth? Is it easier to take showers? Can she technically see? How would she play video games?

Pierre La Font: Ah, but mon ami, everyone has their own places to be. Very soon, I shall be away as well. That is the nature of the world we live in today, non?

Pierre La Font: Who...what?

[FP:25]

Rolling boy: Who am I in a chat with?? And yes I want to ask her just that, only, not as dumb questions, I want to ask her other, none dumb things.

[FP: 19]

uwagi: i was told not to give my name away to strangers

uwagi: ...

uwagi: then again

uwagi: i was also told not to meet with strangers

uwagi: ∑(⌒◇⌒;)

uwagi: eehhhhh

uwagi: you'll find out soon enough~

(FP: 12)

Pierre La Font: Why Pierre of course! Oh you have non-dumb questions, oui? What are they? Because Pierre's questions seem very warranted.

(FP: 13)

Pierre La Font: Ahh, I see. You want to know the Black Rider's story. Well, you first have to understand, the story of one person, even a supernatural badass like that, is intertwined with dozens of other stories.

[FP:27]

Rolling boy: That's why I'm gathering as many pieces of the story I can, so when I meet her, they may all fall into place.

(FP: 14)

Pierre La Font: Hmmm, why are you so captivated by these legends? Are you some sort of historian? You're working for museum, oui?

(FP: 16)

Pierre La Font: OoooOOoo, Australia? What was it like? I've traveled there before, but I only have the tourist answer.

[FP:31]

Rolling boy: It's a nice place, I like it. I would love to say more but I am growing tired. Night.

(FP: 17)

Pierre La Font: Au revoir me cherie and mon ami's! Till next time we meet again, whether it be France or Japan, Paris or Tokyo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back