• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragons:The Riders of Berk (Still Accepting)

Should this Role Play have a plot to it?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...

• Maybe....

• Total voters
Torunn gasped as the dragon wrapped his wings around her and took the trees. She coughed and let out a groan of pain, her lungs and throat hurt as well. "K-kable...." She managed to cough out.

Nimbus let out a growl as a Viking came, his wings in load around the girl when he heard her cough. His ice blue eyes shown through the smoke, he tried to stand and move the tree that was on top of him. But he couldn't.

Torunn felt her mind going fuzzy and hr head pounded. "K-kable, get help....." She said before she blacked out with a groan.

@frostbite lulamoon

"Ill be right back!" Kabel called a final time before running into town, looking for her father. "Torrig!" He came up to the chieftains hut "we need help!" He knocked heavily on the door "turunn's pinned in the forest! Theres a fire!"

@Jinx @bloodydaimyo @Hel

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Lock heard the racket from the edge of the sheep's pen. He quickly made his way over to the village again, and crept up behind Kabel. he was curious as to why the thing was acting so frantically.

@frostbite lulamoon

"Lock?" Kabel turned when he heard him creep up behind him "good, um.. crap.. the uh.. the female! Fe-male!" He sounded out his words hoping he would understand "shes in trouble, can you help?"

He facepalmed "great.." he looked back to the woods "shes running out of time.. come on lock, we've gotta get her!" He motioned for him to follow and ran back to where she was

((sorry, I was out for a bit.))

The thing ran off, and motioned to follow, so lock did.

Upon arrival, he saw the situation. A plasmatic charge built up at the back of his throat, and he fired the burst at the trunk of the tree. The tree broke in half, lessening the weight on the dragon trapped underneath it. He proceeded to blast closer to the dragon, in an attempt to lessen the weight even more, and maybe even launch the tree off.

@frostbite lulamoon @Jinx

(It's ok)

Nimbus heard foot steps, he looked at the night fury as it blasted a plasma balls at the tree that was on top him. He got up slowly and the tree rolled off him, his wings still wrapped around the girl. He lifted one of his wings, Torunn lay there, all dirty from the smoke and ash. He sniffed her, then nudged the small girl. He looked to kable and the night fury, he let out a small grunt. He looked at the night fury, the grunt meaning. 'Help her....'

@azimuth and @frostbite lulamoon

Kabel came over before lock, and knelt next to torunn "hey! Its me, its kabel!" He picked up her head in his hands "torunn?"

Lock carefully scooped her up in his own wing. As he did so, he grunted back. 'now you help yourself.' he set off at a quick pace, making sure the ride was as smooth as possible for the thing nestled in his wing.

He arrived back at the cheif's hut, and placed the thing on the ground. He then nosed at her, in an attempt to wake her.

Nimbus sat up and sneezed, he shook his head and looked at the Viking. He watched as the night fury took Torunn away, he folded his wings against his body.

Torunn felt something nudging her, her lungs burned as she took a breath. She put her hand up and touched the dragons nose. Her hand shaky and so was her arm.

@azimuth @frostbite lulamoon

The thing moved, placing it's hand on his nose. That's a good sign, right? But now he was stumped as to what he should do next.

@Jinx

Nimbus nodded and got down on all fours, he started to walk in the direction of Torunn. He stopped and looked at kable.

Torunn coughed and she let out a groan, he eyes opened a little and looked at the dragon. Ger eyes saying everything.

@frostbite lulamoon and @azimuth

Leif heard the warning and jumped to his feet, immediately running out to find his sister- though he admittedly had no idea where to look. He ran out and found her with another dragon and, thinking that this dragon may be attacking his sister, he drew his sword to attack the threat.

He stopped short, however, when it seemed the dragon wanted to help, and he, too, tried to aid her.

(Sorry I thought this thread died!)

@Jinx

Meanwhile, Saga was finishing Skor's spear. She dipped it in the cold water one last time and set it out. "Perfect," She said to herself, "Now where is that guy?"

@LucianGrey7971

"Im coming" kabel waved him forward and ran into the village. "Torunn!" He found her with lock, and seeing leif he jumped in front of him "no, hes friendly! He helped me save her!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back