• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac followed Bruce's instructions and threw the ball of ki he made at the wall, and as Bruce predicted it didn't do much besides leave a small hole around the same size of the ki ball he made.

[/QUOTE]
Bruce applauded Isaac's efforts, Isaac had made more progress than he had when he first made a ki ball. His had blown up in his face. "Good job, Isaac, I'm right impressed."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce applauded Isaac's efforts, Isaac had made more progress than he had when he first made a ki ball. His had blown up in his face. "Good job, Isaac, I'm right impressed."
"Thanks, but the montage isn't over yet is it? I thought I was slowly suppose to get better at what I was doing?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Thanks, but the montage isn't over yet is it? I thought I was slowly suppose to get better at what I was doing?"

[/QUOTE]
"You are, now..." Bruce punched Isaac right in the face "DODGE!!!" and with that the montage started up once again. More shots of strength training and Isaac starting to get better at dodging. Now there were also shots of them drinking protein shakes.

Afrobrony said:
"You are, now..." Bruce punched Isaac right in the face "DODGE!!!" and with that the montage started up once again. More shots of strength training and Isaac starting to get better at dodging. Now there were also shots of them drinking protein shakes.
Isaac thought in his mind while training "Man this training with Bruce is tough, but I think i'm getting the hang of it." But while thinking he let his defense's drop leaving his vulnerable.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac thought in his mind while training "Man this training with Bruce is tough, but I think i'm getting the hang of it." But while thinking he let his defense's drop leaving his vulnerable.

[/QUOTE]
Again, Bruce lands a blow on Isaac, instead of yelling "DODGE!!" he realized it was now time for that moment in the montage where he had to really get Isaac to understand the West ways. "Isaac, I think it's time I tell you something since it seems you've hit a wall and haven't been able to push yourself any further. You've got to realize that my teachings are more than just a way to get stronger. They're a way of life that you must commit yourself to."

Meanwhile while the montage was going on, H tapped o the ribcage of his host. "Question. How long have we been flying. We're like halfway through a montage. Montages typically last a while right? Or do they? I don't remember."

(Fuck lmao posted too early)

Light said:
Grimm stares at the ring. He takes off his own and puts it to hers. "Alright.... but I don't want to pretend. I want to actually try. I love us... I love you. I want this marriage to work. I know I haven't told you a lot. Like that time I blamed our child for the broken vase. It was me." Grimm shakes his head. "Anyways, it's about time I do something for once. It's been thousands of years since I've fought. I don't know if I still have it in me. I think I'll be fine with you by my side though." Grimm puts his ring on and takes Layla in his arms. Lifting her off the ground bridal style. "You might have to fight this Alice persona inside Dark. I can sense this, she's not permanent. But she will be if overtakes Dark. I hope you're ready for this. Remember it's not all about the strength or the knowledge. Sometimes it's about the emotion." With that, jet black wings sprout out Grimm's back and a sphere appears around them. Transporting them to their home so he can see the kids and Layla can grab anything she might need.
Layla sighs, braiding her hair back as she heads to the master bedroom. She puts on her lighter weight armour, for faster moving rather than durability, and grabs one of the smaller swords off the wall, knowing that bringing Siobhan might be excessive. She hooks the sheath to her hip then waits for Grimm in the front area of their house.

Light said:
Alice notices she's trying to hold on. She makes sure her Dragon scales appear under her exoskeleton. Then she pulls Arcadia up to her chest. The rib cage opens and then closes around Arcadia. Securing her to Alice. The bones around her legs ensnare Arcadia's legs as well to her entire body is being held up. "You want to help me because you're a healer? Well guess what? No matter what you do you can't help me. My mind is going haywire. My heart is shattered because I know you'll never be able to see me as more than a patient. My goals are torn because I want to kill you. Defeat Layla, overthrow Origin, and live my life how I want to. Yet at the same time I want nothing more than your respect, company, and even if I'll never recieve love from you. I at least want something to tell me you care for another reason other than being a patient. I want to help you with that war against the elves and the originals. I want to fight for Dragon's Roar. I want to stay with Sunset." Alice seems to be extremely conflicted and confused. She even slows down slightly. Alice finally picks what's side she's on again and speeds up. "So instead of focusing on me why not worry about yourself. Do you want to be a healer forever? Don't you have your own life goals? They can come true. No original shall stand in the way of your future, I can promise this." Alice was looking at Arcadia, admiring her features. Instead of the usual Dark who would just admire her eyes.
"You're dodging the question by giving poor answers and diverting it onto me," Arcadia counters, squaring her jaw, "You act like you can't already do these things. because if your 'new form' is as powerful as you claim it to be, these goals should be a breeze. Killing your grandmother, eradicating Origin, and even when handling me. If you hate me, if you despise me, you should be able to open this exoskeleton and let me fall to my death," In an action uncharacteristically aggressive, Arcadia grabs Alice's jaw between her hands, holding it in a way so Alice had to look at her in the eyes. "But you still harbour compassion in that currently disgusting heart of yours. You care, for me, for your grandmother, for the guild, for your fellow personalities. You view it as weakness, but when you were Dark, one of your best qualities was how much you cared for everyone around you."

Something shifts in her expression as Arcadia's grip loosens, and she leans back into the exoskeleton ribcage, "And I'm sorry I don't love you, Isabel. I really, truly am. But keeping me around you isn't going to change the fact we wouldn't have any happy future together. It's not anything you did, or anything you are. It's simply a conflict of interests, morals, and values. It wouldn't work because you simply want and think different things. You act like being a healer isn't a good thing; that I should aspire to do more with my life, but..." She pauses, closing her eyes to partially block out Alice's harsh gaze, "...But healing is what I want to do. My life goal is to be a healer. Not the best, not the most fantastic or magical or any flashy title such as those, but to just do something that's so fulfilling to me. My purpose is to heal the wounded, cure the sick, and if I can't do either, to make the passing into the afterlife as painless as possible. Maybe it seems mundane for you, who has grandiose battles with flair and so much power it hurts you, but healing is what I'm meant to do, I feel," Arcadia opens her eyes and stares directly at Alice,"But you don't seem to have that direction."

CelticSol said:
(Fuck lmao posted too early)

Layla sighs, braiding her hair back as she heads to the master bedroom. She puts on her lighter weight armour, for faster moving rather than durability, and grabs one of the smaller swords off the wall, knowing that bringing Siobhan might be excessive. She hooks the sheath to her hip then waits for Grimm in the front area of their house.

"You're dodging the question by giving poor answers and diverting it onto me," Arcadia counters, squaring her jaw, "You act like you can't already do these things. because if your 'new form' is as powerful as you claim it to be, these goals should be a breeze. Killing your grandmother, eradicating Origin, and even when handling me. If you hate me, if you despise me, you should be able to open this exoskeleton and let me fall to my death," In an action uncharacteristically aggressive, Arcadia grabs Alice's jaw between her hands, holding it in a way so Alice had to look at her in the eyes. "But you still harbour compassion in that currently disgusting heart of yours. You care, for me, for your grandmother, for the guild, for your fellow personalities. You view it as weakness, but when you were Dark, one of your best qualities was how much you cared for everyone around you."

Something shifts in her expression as Arcadia's grip loosens, and she leans back into the exoskeleton ribcage, "And I'm sorry I don't love you, Isabel. I really, truly am. But keeping me around you isn't going to change the fact we wouldn't have any happy future together. It's not anything you did, or anything you are. It's simply a conflict of interests, morals, and values. It wouldn't work because you simply want and think different things. You act like being a healer isn't a good thing; that I should aspire to do more with my life, but..." She pauses, closing her eyes to partially block out Alice's harsh gaze, "...But healing is what I want to do. My life goal is to be a healer. Not the best, not the most fantastic or magical or any flashy title such as those, but to just do something that's so fulfilling to me. My purpose is to heal the wounded, cure the sick, and if I can't do either, to make the passing into the afterlife as painless as possible. Maybe it seems mundane for you, who has grandiose battles with flair and so much power it hurts you, but healing is what I'm meant to do, I feel," Arcadia opens her eyes and stares directly at Alice,"But you don't seem to have that direction."
Before Grimm leaves he approaches their child and plants a kiss on their forehead. "Your mother will most likely kick me out the house. We all saw this coming, it was inevitable. Cya soon!" With that Grimm appears beside Layla. He holds out his hand. "Shall we go?"

This all came like an electric shock to Alice. Alice doesn't know what to do. She was feeling different as if Arcadia was healing her with just words. "Compassion......" She couldn't even believe herself. She felt empty, her newfound hatred and bloodlust was gone. Along with her previous goals when she was Dark. She felt almost, hollow. Now that she's realized the truth. Alice simply folded her wings back, and started to rapidly descend. "I don't like that goal but at the same time it feels nice.. it reminds me of that past. It gives me those memories and images of her mother. When she didn't hate her.... or me." Alice was slightly conflicted about whom she was. "She was a healer who had a similar intent." The ground was getting visible. "The other personalities always had a path or life goal. While some of them are completing theirs. I'm still here.... living the life of someone else's desire. So what would be the point of me living like this?" Alice's personality seemed to be flushing back to Dark. "You have your dream.... which I dislike and admire at the same time. So where is mine? What can I do with myself? I want to be more than just a fighter as fun as it is. I don't want to compete to be the next heir since I secretly hate when my family has turmoil like that, which makes me hate the Van Fen'rir name. I have no talent except in fighting and singing. Which is something I won't do my entire life." Alice looks into her eyes. Her gaze seemingly bittersweet. "You'll be an amazing healer Arcadia. I wish it didn't have to be this way." She was talking about a lot of things when she said that. "Maybe we'll meet again one day. Hopefully as allies. I need to think about things. I want you to tell them about Schniezel's deathtrap. It's a cannon storing high amounts of my raw mana that they've taken. I don't know if I'll go back to the originals but if I don't show up at all. You know what to say." Her exoskeleton falls apart and releases Arcadia. She knew she could fly on her own. She kept her Dragon scales so she'd still descend much faster. She closes her eyes as she falls. Her dragon scales growing harder each second just in case she was too lost in thought and ends up crashing. What she would do next is unknown to herself as well.

Airagog said:
Meanwhile while the montage was going on, H tapped o the ribcage of his host. "Question. How long have we been flying. We're like halfway through a montage. Montages typically last a while right? Or do they? I don't remember."
"20 minutes now?" Isabel starts to speed up.

Afrobrony said:
Again, Bruce lands a blow on Isaac, instead of yelling "DODGE!!" he realized it was now time for that moment in the montage where he had to really get Isaac to understand the West ways. "Isaac, I think it's time I tell you something since it seems you've hit a wall and haven't been able to push yourself any further. You've got to realize that my teachings are more than just a way to get stronger. They're a way of life that you must commit yourself to."
"Does that mean I have to live the same way you do?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Does that mean I have to live the same way you do?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes. You see, Isaac, since the beginning of the family way back sometime in the past we have always rejected the notion of magic as way to become stronger. Obviously there is some power to be had there but our family tradition still holds. To be honest, I was afraid to tell you all of this as I thought you wouldn't appreciate not being able to use magic. But this is where you make your decision, fully dedicate yourself to the teachings of my family so that you can achieve limitless strength or find that strength somewhere else."

Afrobrony said:
"Yes. You see, Isaac, since the beginning of the family way back sometime in the past we have always rejected the notion of magic as way to become stronger. Obviously there is some power to be had there but our family tradition still holds. To be honest, I was afraid to tell you all of this as I thought you wouldn't appreciate not being able to use magic. But this is where you make your decision, fully dedicate yourself to the teachings of my family so that you can achieve limitless strength or find that strength somewhere else."
"I don't really care about magic, I never really considered to use magic to become stronger and I don't have any magical powers that I know of, since my sword arm isn't magic so i'll dedicate myself to your family's teaching's now let's get back to this montage."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I don't really care about magic, I never really considered to use magic to become stronger and I don't have any magical powers that I know of, since my sword arm isn't magic so i'll dedicate myself to your family's teaching's now let's get back to this montage."

[/QUOTE]
"Well that makes it easier. That included buffs from others. Healing is all right from others, I certainly can't say it's wrong since that seems to become my main way of healing as of late. But you're right, montage time." During these next shots Isaac was finally keeping up with Bruce during his training and there were even shots where Bruce would go on and do his own thing as he knew Isaac could train on his own for a bit. He didn't have to yell for Isaac to "DODGE!!" so much anymore, it all came naturally, the pieces were coming together and the montage was just about complete.

Afrobrony said:
"Well that makes it easier. That included buffs from others. Healing is all right from others, I certainly can't say it's wrong since that seems to become my main way of healing as of late. But you're right, montage time." During these next shots Isaac was finally keeping up with Bruce during his training and there were even shots where Bruce would go on and do his own thing as he knew Isaac could train on his own for a bit. He didn't have to yell for Isaac to "DODGE!!" so much anymore, it all came naturally, the pieces were coming together and the montage was just about complete.
"Hey Bruce how much time do you think is left in the montage?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Hey Bruce how much time do you think is left in the montage?"

[/QUOTE]
Bruce took a look at his non-existent watch for a second before saying "I'd say it's over. Let's go back and eat, that montage left me famished."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce took a look at his non-existent watch for a second before saying "I'd say it's over. Let's go back and eat, that montage left me famished."
"Wait don't we have to freeze frame in mid air then we go to the next scene?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Wait don't we have to freeze frame in mid air then we go to the next scene?"

[/QUOTE]
"Ah yes, a freeze frame high five. Okay, one, two, THREE!" Bruce jumped up into the air, expecting Isaac to follow him.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac also jumped into the air and he put his hand up so they could high five.

[/QUOTE]
If only they had an artist to draw all of this up, instead the moment would only live within their hearts and not on a movie poster. Though Bruce could become a director...

After they had their freeze frame high five, Bruce made his way back up to the dining room, the montage was over and it was time to return to their lives.

Afrobrony said:
If only they had an artist to draw all of this up, instead the moment would only live within their hearts and not on a movie poster. Though Bruce could become a director...
After they had their freeze frame high five, Bruce made his way back up to the dining room, the montage was over and it was time to return to their lives.
Isaac walked in after Bruce and took his seat before saying very blatantly "If you ever need somebody to help you train or you just feel like making a montage go to Bruce."

H nodded, hopefully they wouldn't be fighting immediately. He'd like to know what was going on. Who he was, and why he was here

Gun walks into a human village with his long lance like weapon folded on his back, Smiling slightly as he speaks to a woman wearing strange blue clothing before she hands him a bag fully of some kind of currency. Placing it in his pocket before heading towards the center of the village.

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
Gun walks into a human village with his long lance like weapon folded on his back, Smiling slightly as he speaks to a woman wearing strange blue clothing before she hands him a bag fully of some kind of currency. Placing it in his pocket before heading towards the center of the village.
When he does, the villagers can see the army of the originals coming into view on the horizon line.

Light said:
When he does, the villagers can see the army of the originals coming into view on the horizon line.
He speaks to the children of the village and lets out a light chuckle under his helm, Hearing the villagers speaking loud before curiously heading over. "What is going on?"

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
He speaks to the children of the village and lets out a light chuckle under his helm, Hearing the villagers speaking loud before curiously heading over. "What is going on?"
He could see villagers getting cut down. The army seemed to be made up of elemental knights. They seemed to ask the same question over and over again. Where is Dragon's Roar?

Widening his eyes as he watches the army, Staring at them in disbelief before shaking his head. Running up towards them and shouting. "Begone! You shall not come to this peaceful place only to defile it with blood!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back