• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"So when are we gonna start training?" Isaac asked happily, also avoiding the question.

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know! Maybe never if we're really going to war soon, I might die and you run the same risk. We don't have the time to train before. Unless..." Bruce cooked up an idea that could possibly work if he was able to bring forth all the 80's he could muster.

Afrobrony said:
"I don't know! Maybe never if we're really going to war soon, I might die and you run the same risk. We don't have the time to train before. Unless..." Bruce cooked up an idea that could possibly work if he was able to bring forth all the 80's he could muster.
"We won't die trust me, I won't let anyone die if I can." Isaac said becoming very serious for a second then going back to normal and asking "Unless what?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"We won't die trust me, I won't let anyone die if I can." Isaac said becoming very serious for a second then going back to normal and asking "Unless what?"

[/QUOTE]
"Isaac, if you really want to train and get strong before the battle, then we're going to need," the metaphorical camera zoomed in on Bruce's lips as he said these last words. "A montage."

Afrobrony said:
"Isaac, if you really want to train and get strong before the battle, then we're going to need," the metaphorical camera zoomed in on Bruce's lips as he said these last words. "A montage."
"That only happens in movies idiot!" Isaac shouted while the metaphorical camera abruptly went back to it's original position.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"That only happens in movies idiot!" Isaac shouted while the metaphorical camera abruptly went back to it's original position.

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know... I just had a feeling it would work... Like something from the future was telling me I could do it."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"We could try if you want but I seriously doubt it would work."

[/QUOTE]
Bruce sort of crouched as if he was concentrating. What sounded like a song started playing, it was faint but it was definitely there.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Wait a second when did that music start playing?" Isaac started looking around the room, but he didn't notice anyone singing or playing any music.

[/QUOTE]
Bruce let out a sigh, he was even sweating a bit from the effort he'd used to bring forth even that little bit of music. "You're right. I can't do it. Not yet at least. We'll have to hold out your training until later. I can tell you how to more or less project your ki, however."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce let out a sigh, he was even sweating a bit from the effort he'd used to bring forth even that little bit of music. "You're right. I can't do it. Not yet at least. We'll have to hold out your training until later. I can tell you how to more or less project your ki, however."
"No we have to do it now." Just then Isaac concentrated hard and a new song could faintly be heard Isaac then said above the music "I want to become stronger no matter what so we must start training now."

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"No we have to do it now." Just then Isaac concentrated hard and a new song could faintly be heard Isaac then said above the music "I want to become stronger no matter what so we must start training now."

[media]

[/media]

[/QUOTE]
"Then we must do it together!" Bruce places his hand on Isaac's shoulder, concentrating on the new song and making it grow in sound. "You will learn the arts of the West family, the first outside of it to do so, in fact!"

Afrobrony said:
"Then we must do it together!" Bruce places his hand on Isaac's shoulder, concentrating on the new song and making it grow in sound. "You will learn the arts of the West family, the first outside of it to do so, in fact!"
"Alright let's get started take me to the best place you know to train so we can make this montage!"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Alright let's get started take me to the best place you know to train so we can make this montage!"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sure the guild has some sort of training room. If not then I'll have to train you in methods where we won't have access to equipment, only our own bodies."

Afrobrony said:
"I'm sure the guild has some sort of training room. If not then I'll have to train you in methods where we won't have access to equipment, only our own bodies."
"Either way works, let's split up and look for the training room and if we don't find it we'll resort to option two, sound good?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Either way works, let's split up and look for the training room and if we don't find it we'll resort to option two, sound good?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, I'll search the upper floors while you search the lower ones."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Alright let's go!" Isaac then immediately left the kitchen and began to search all the lower floors

[/QUOTE]
Bruce made his way through the upper floors, he knew the arena was there so he'd probably find a training room in close proximity to it. And he did, which got him excited and raised the volume of the music noticeably.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce made his way through the upper floors, he knew the arena was there so he'd probably find a training room in close proximity to it. And he did, which got him excited and raised the volume of the music noticeably.
Isaac heard the music increase in volume so he yelled up at the upper floors as loud as possible asking "Bruce did you find the training room?!"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac heard the music increase in volume so he yelled up at the upper floors as loud as possible asking "Bruce did you find the training room?!"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes! Isaac! Your training must now begin!"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac quickly ran up to the floor that Bruce was on and said "Okay let's get this montage started, your my teacher so start teaching."

[/QUOTE]
The montage had now full started, nothing but shots of Bruce and Isaac in their training. One shot Bruce was yelling at his new student as benchpressed a ridiculously heavy weight, another Bruce had him actively training in martial arts still yelling at him to "DODGE!!" whenever Bruce would land a hit on Isaac. The next and Bruce now had Isaac trying to produce a ball of ki, most unsuccessful as he only lit a spark.

Afrobrony said:
The montage had now full started, nothing but shots of Bruce and Isaac in their training. One shot Bruce was yelling at his new student as benchpressed a ridiculously heavy weight, another Bruce had him actively training in martial arts still yelling at him to "DODGE!!" whenever Bruce would land a hit on Isaac. The next and Bruce now had Isaac trying to produce a ball of ki, most unsuccessful as he only lit a spark.
Isaac continued trying to make the ball of ki it was tougher than Isaac had anticipated, but there was no way he was going to give up now he'd worked so hard and Bruce had been training him so he didn't want to fail, no he couldn't fail not now not after all the training he'd done and with one last thunderous scream Isaac finally made the ball of ki.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac continued trying to make the ball of ki it was tougher than Isaac had anticipated, but there was no way he was going to give up now he'd worked so hard and Bruce had been training him so he didn't want to fail, no he couldn't fail not now not after all the training he'd done and with one last thunderous scream Isaac finally made the ball of ki.

[/QUOTE]
"Now Isaac! Throw it at that wall! Don't worry, it's your first time so you shouldn't do that much damage to it."

Afrobrony said:
"Now Isaac! Throw it at that wall! Don't worry, it's your first time so you shouldn't do that much damage to it."
Isaac followed Bruce's instructions and threw the ball of ki he made at the wall, and as Bruce predicted it didn't do much besides leave a small hole around the same size of the ki ball he made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back