• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Airagog said:
H nodded, "I don't think I remember things well. I'm sorry. I don't mean to. I should just stop talking." He said softly. Keeping his mouth shut. He should have remembered that. He just keeps bothering people.
"Oh relax! I was just messing with you. You're fine ummm. What's your name?"

He thought for a moment, "o-o-oh my name is um... my name is H. Why are we going to the place we are going to?"

Airagog said:
He thought for a moment, "o-o-oh my name is um... my name is H. Why are we going to the place we are going to?"
"Well one of my split personalities went crazy and now she's abducted one of my guild members. She's going back to the enemy now."

Light said:
"Well one of my split personalities went crazy and now she's abducted one of my guild members. She's going back to the enemy now."
The concern in H's voice was very apparent, "Oh man. That's intense. I don't know how I feel about that. I mean I don't even know how I got here. I don't think I can fight really. I mean I don't feel all that strong. How exactly is this supposed to go?"

Airagog said:
The concern in H's voice was very apparent, "Oh man. That's intense. I don't know how I feel about that. I mean I don't even know how I got here. I don't think I can fight really. I mean I don't feel all that strong. How exactly is this supposed to go?"
Isabel raises an eyebrow. He couldn't have gotten this far in life if he was just like this. There had to be something more to him. She thinks back to the time he made a comment about the fog. "I think you're qualified. I believe in you."

Light said:
Isabel raises an eyebrow. He couldn't have gotten this far in life if he was just like this. There had to be something more to him. She thinks back to the time he made a comment about the fog. "I think you're qualified. I believe in you."
H gulped from inside of her ribcage. Why did she have faith in him? He didn't have any faith in him. He couldn't even remember how he got here. He really hoped she didn't expect him to fight. Maybe it'd be nonviolent. "We're not going to fight, right? We van work this out. Maybe."

Airagog said:
H gulped from inside of her ribcage. Why did she have faith in him? He didn't have any faith in him. He couldn't even remember how he got here. He really hoped she didn't expect him to fight. Maybe it'd be nonviolent. "We're not going to fight, right? We van work this out. Maybe."
Isabel shakes her head. "Probably not. We're going to have to fight."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce waved as she left "we'll catch up soon enough." He then turned towards Witch "wait why are we going to the Original's realm? I suppose we're going to attack them but it seems like we have a special reason for it all."
"They've sent their armies. Apex and those whom cannot got go to the originals realm will assist the mortal realm. While those whom can eliminate the originals who at least pose as a threat. The originals who don't have any bad intentions shall be left alone."

Light said:
"They've sent their armies. Apex and those whom cannot got go to the originals realm will assist the mortal realm. While those whom can eliminate the originals who at least pose as a threat. The originals who don't have any bad intentions shall be left alone."
Bruce nodded "so this is the final attack where the winner takes all, then. Jeez, I go from one life endangering situation to another. Except this one seems a lot more stacked against us with the armies and whatnot. I guess it wouldn't be fun if it was too easy."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce nodded "so this is the final attack where the winner takes all, then. Jeez, I go from one life endangering situation to another. Except this one seems a lot more stacked against us with the armies and whatnot. I guess it wouldn't be fun if it was too easy."
Witch nods her head and continues to eat. "Yes it's stacked against us but due to our recent accomplishments we seem like the number one crew for the job. We seem to be successful or we get even better once the odds are stacked heavily against us."

Light said:
Witch nods her head and continues to eat. "Yes it's stacked against us but due to our recent accomplishments we seem like the number one crew for the job. We seem to be successful or we get even better once the odds are stacked heavily against us."
"That was definitely the case in what I had done before we got here... I guess I can't argue with being the number one crew for this job since I can't think of any others that do what we do."

Afrobrony said:
"That was definitely the case in what I had done before we got here... I guess I can't argue with being the number one crew for this job since I can't think of any others that do what we do."
Witch nods her head and slightly smiles. She ate a lot seeing that she was eating for Origin and herself. She might have eaten too much. Almost as less as Royal ate. She glanced at Royal whom simply had her head on the table. She knew Royal wanted to eat all the food on the table but only ate a very small amount of food to keep her image. Apex on the other hand didn't eat too little or too much. Even though she could have eaten more. She didn't because she couldn't bring herself to give off the image that she actually needs food seeing that she's a deity in a sense. Witch simply shakes her head and mumbles to herself.

Afrobrony said:
"Wait a second.... does that mean we're the best at fighting?! That is so awesome!" Isaac had missed alot of the conversation because he was to busy eating, but he'd heard something about being number one and got excited.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Wait a second.... does that mean we're the best at fighting?! That is so awesome!" Isaac had missed alot of the conversation because he was to busy eating, but he'd heard something about being number one and got excited.

[/QUOTE]
"No, Isaac, there's only one number one at fighting and that's Grandma. I'm number two as a martial artist because Grandma exists."

Afrobrony said:
"No, Isaac, there's only one number one at fighting and that's Grandma. I'm number two as a martial artist because Grandma exists."
Julie walks out of a dimensional rift behind Bruce. "Do you need assistance assassinating her?"

Light said:
Julie walks out of a dimensional rift behind Bruce. "Do you need assistance assassinating her?"
Bruce turned around and put his hand over Julie's mouth. Hearing someone make a death threat about Grandma scared him. What if by the smallest chances she heard that and blamed it on him for some stupid reason. He leaned in and whispered in her ear "it's. Impossible. To kill Grandma. By any means. Don't say things like that. She might hear you."

Afrobrony said:
"Really? Can you teach me sometime? I don't have a particular fighting style and I usually just go on instinct but having a fighting style sounds like fun." Isaac knew Bruce was great at fighting, but hadn't know Bruce was the second the best martial artist.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Really? Can you teach me sometime? I don't have a particular fighting style and I usually just go on instinct but having a fighting style sounds like fun." Isaac knew Bruce was great at fighting, but hadn't know Bruce was the second the best martial artist.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes! YES! Let's train! Lesson time! No more talk about Grandma!" He quickly rushed to Isaac's side "oh you don't always need a style, sometimes the best thing is to be erratic and take your opponent's blows head on! Why do you think I keep my muscles this intense? Why do you think I put so much time into strength training? It's so I can dish out the hits and give them back with even more force. Plus, ki is a physical aspect, it IS your physical strength. So you need to have a well kept body to use it to its full extent. While with magic an old man with weak, frail bones can cast some of the most powerful spells."

Afrobrony said:
"Yes! YES! Let's train! Lesson time! No more talk about Grandma!" He quickly rushed to Isaac's side "oh you don't always need a style, sometimes the best thing is to be erratic and take your opponent's blows head on! Why do you think I keep my muscles this intense? Why do you think I put so much time into strength training? It's so I can dish out the hits and give them back with even more force. Plus, ki is a physical aspect, it IS your physical strength. So you need to have a well kept body to use it to its full extent. While with magic an old man with weak, frail bones can cast some of the most powerful spells."
"I do try to keep in good shape, but I focus more on being well rounded rather than trying to excel in one area, and I can be erratic when I fight, but I have another question if ki is a physical aspect then couldn't anybody use it if they we're strong enough?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I do try to keep in good shape, but I focus more on being well rounded rather than trying to excel in one area, and I can be erratic when I fight, but I have another question if ki is a physical aspect then couldn't anybody use it if they we're strong enough?"

[/QUOTE]
"Everyone does, constantly. Every living being uses ki with every motion, every breath. It's those who know about it directly that can become the most powerful."

Afrobrony said:
"Everyone does, constantly. Every living being uses ki with every motion, every breath. It's those who know about it directly that can become the most powerful."
"Can you teach someone how to use ki the way that you use ki?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Can you teach someone how to use ki the way that you use ki?"

[/QUOTE]
"Of course I can, Isaac. I mean, I've never really had a student to teach but I'm sure I could figure it out. What's so hard about being a teacher?"

Afrobrony said:
"Of course I can, Isaac. I mean, I've never really had a student to teach but I'm sure I could figure it out. What's so hard about being a teacher?"
"Lot's of thing actually like, unruly students, students not understanding what your trying to teach, and a lot more."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Lot's of thing actually like, unruly students, students not understanding what your trying to teach, and a lot more."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, but I can punch unruly students since I'm not regulated by a school district and I can always change my method of teaching a student if they don't understand."

Afrobrony said:
"Yeah, but I can punch unruly students since I'm not regulated by a school district and I can always change my method of teaching a student if they don't understand."
"But the student is me, you wouldn't punch me would you?" Isaac asked slightly nervous of what his answer may be.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"But the student is me, you wouldn't punch me would you?" Isaac asked slightly nervous of what his answer may be.

[/QUOTE]
"I wouldn't punch you because you wouldn't be unruly. Would you?" Bruce looked at Isaac with a hard face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back