• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Afrobrony said:
Bruce gulps, walking into the room as if it were haunted, looking around to see if you could see where Julie was yet. "Hello?"
Suddenly the door behind him closes. Julie is standing in front of it. "What do you want?" She was covering her nose. He smelled like he's bathed in cologne. She couldn't smell Isabel on him.

Light said:
Suddenly the door behind him closes. Julie is standing in front of it. "What do you want?" She was covering her nose. He smelled like he's bathed in cologne. She couldn't smell Isabel on him.
"I heard you had healing abilities," he slowly turned, showing the burns he'd received "and as you can see, I need them."

Afrobrony said:
"I heard you had healing abilities," he slowly turned, showing the burns he'd received "and as you can see, I need them."
Julie examines his burns. She hasn't used her healing abilities in a while. She used to practice with her mother who was an outstanding healer. Maybe she'd do it just this once. Julie approaches Bruce.

Light said:
Julie examines his burns. She hasn't used her healing abilities in a while. She used to practice with her mother who was an outstanding healer. Maybe she'd do it just this once. Julie approaches Bruce.
Bruce holds up his arms so that she has access to his wounds. He was thinking about how lucky he had been in this instance, he had to keep that cologne in case he had to have this encounter again.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce holds up his arms so that she has access to his wounds. He was thinking about how lucky he had been in this instance, he had to keep that cologne in case he had to have this encounter again.
Julie brings her hand back and thrusts it into his chest. But she uses her magic to have it phase through his chest. Her hand is now inside of him and she starts to use healing magic to heal him from the inside out.

Light said:
Julie brings her hand back and thrusts it into his chest. But she uses her magic to have it phase through his chest. Her hand is now inside of him and she starts to use healing magic to heal him from the inside out.
Bruce closed his eyes, waiting for the end to come, Julie hadn't planned to heal him, just put him out of his misery. But he didn't feel the cold pain of death, instead he felt nice and warm inside. He opened his eyes to see what Julie was actually doing, course here hand was still in his chest and that was scary all on its own.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce closed his eyes, waiting for the end to come, Julie hadn't planned to heal him, just put him out of his misery. But he didn't feel the cold pain of death, instead he felt nice and warm inside. He opened his eyes to see what Julie was actually doing, course here hand was still in his chest and that was scary all on its own.
His burns have started to fade away. "Where did you get these burns from?"

Light said:
His burns have started to fade away. "Where did you get these burns from?"
"Dark, well she's call herself Alice now. I kinda lost control at Arcadia, Isabel had teleported us down to the mortal realm so that I wouldn't kill all of the guild, Arcadia forced her back going for a last ditch effort to stop me, I started gaining control and Arcadia diffused the situation by blocking my ki, which made me weak. Alice showed up and attacked Arcadia then blasted me. Today's been quite the day."

Afrobrony said:
"Dark, well she's call herself Alice now. I kinda lost control at Arcadia, Isabel had teleported us down to the mortal realm so that I wouldn't kill all of the guild, Arcadia forced her back going for a last ditch effort to stop me, I started gaining control and Arcadia diffused the situation by blocking my ki, which made me weak. Alice showed up and attacked Arcadia then blasted me. Today's been quite the day."
Julie's eyes grow dark. She doesn't like the way things have turned out so far. In a way they were successful but in another way things were getting tough. Her healing was growing slightly hotter. But not painfully hot.

Light said:
Julie's eyes grow dark. She doesn't like the way things have turned out so far. In a way they were successful but in another way things were getting tough. Her healing was growing slightly hotter. But not painfully hot.
"Julie, I'm not sure I like that look in your eye. It's not the kind I appreciate when someone's hand is inside me. Not that I usually appreciate someone that puts their hand in me but I guess you're a special case."

Afrobrony said:
"Julie, I'm not sure I like that look in your eye. It's not the kind I appreciate when someone's hand is inside me. Not that I usually appreciate someone that puts their hand in me but I guess you're a special case."
Julie looks up at Bruce. "I shall aid you in this fight, only for my sister." Julie finishes the healing and removes her hand from his chest. The warm feeling leaving as well. The healing magic that she hides that possessed so much warm love fades away from her hand once she's done. Only to be replaced by her usual cold aura.

Light said:
Julie looks up at Bruce. "I shall aid you in this fight, only for my sister." Julie finishes the healing and removes her hand from his chest. The warm feeling leaving as well. The healing magic that she hides that possessed so much warm love fades away from her hand once she's done. Only to be replaced by her usual cold aura.
"Then thank you in advance." Bruce touched himself where the burn was before "good as new. I'll get out of your hair now." He left the room and made his way to his own room to get into some clothes. All he had were his clothes from the party, not really something he wanted to wear at the moment, and a tank top and jeans. Nope, no shoes, he'd have to get some new ones as soon as he got the chance. He made his way down to the dining hall in the tank top and jeans.

Afrobrony said:
"Then thank you in advance." Bruce touched himself where the burn was before "good as new. I'll get out of your hair now." He left the room and made his way to his own room to get into some clothes. All he had were his clothes from the party, not really something he wanted to wear at the moment, and a tank top and jeans. Nope, no shoes, he'd have to get some new ones as soon as he got the chance. He made his way down to the dining hall in the tank top and jeans.
Origin was downstairs discussing Bruce's will with Isaac. She turned around and was wide eyed when she saw him. "Y-your alive?!" ( @Cadin shadow lord )

Afrobrony said:
Bruce grinned "what did I tell you? My Bruce charm works on anybody and everybody. Even if they don't know it."
"He's alive WOO-HOO!" Isaac cheered s Bruce walked in he thought for sure he'd be dead, then Isaac asked "How was it? Did you have to beg for your life?Are you still you?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"He's alive WOO-HOO!" Isaac cheered s Bruce walked in he thought for sure he'd be dead, then Isaac asked "How was it? Did you have to beg for your life?Are you still you?"

[/QUOTE]
"The Bruce charm, Isaac, the Bruce charm."

Afrobrony said:
"The Bruce charm, Isaac, the Bruce charm."
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"If I had needed healing instead of you I would be dead right now." Isaac said adding "What Bruce charm, I don't remember you having any charm."

[/QUOTE]
Isabel was disappointed. She put herself down for most everything in his will. "Bruce charm? I hope you know my sister is engaged."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"If I had needed healing instead of you I would be dead right now." Isaac said adding "What Bruce charm, I don't remember you having any charm."

[/QUOTE]
Light said:
Isabel was disappointed. She put herself down for most everything in his will. "Bruce charm? I hope you know my sister is engaged."
"What Bruce charm, you ask. It's always been there, it's all about my personality, everyone knows deep down in their hearts that if I died it would leave an empty spot that no one and nothing could ever replace. And it's not about that stuff, Isabel. That is a special charm that I outright control, the Bruce charm can never be suppressed."

Afrobrony said:
"What Bruce charm, you ask. It's always been there, it's all about my personality, everyone knows deep down in their hearts that if I died it would leave an empty spot that no one and nothing could ever replace. And it's not about that stuff, Isabel. That is a special charm that I outright control, the Bruce charm can never be suppressed."
"What if I just decide to start hating you, would the Bruce charm still work then?" Isaac asked

@Light[/URL]

"But you can't, and even if you could you couldn't bring yourself to kill me because you know that... Oh what am I even talking about, I don't have a Bruce charm! Not anymore. Julie probably saw me as a hurt animal and pitied me. She didn't care about me. Nobody cares about Bruce anymore. You guys were even writing my will right now, I bet you knew someone else Isabel! You just wanted to get me killed! I'm going back to therapy with myself... after we eat because I am starving."

Afrobrony said:
@Light
"But you can't, and even if you could you couldn't bring yourself to kill me because you know that... Oh what am I even talking about, I don't have a Bruce charm! Not anymore. Julie probably saw me as a hurt animal and pitied me. She didn't care about me. Nobody cares about Bruce anymore. You guys were even writing my will right now, I bet you knew someone else Isabel! You just wanted to get me killed! I'm going back to therapy with myself... after we eat because I am starving."
Isabel burned the will. "Aaaww Brucey! I didn't know anybody else!" Isabel walks up to him and hugs him again. Refusing to let go. "Don't worry, you have your Bruce charm."

Afrobrony said:
@Light
"Calm down man you can't say nobody cares about you, besides i'd take pity over death any day, though I don't think she'd pity me since she hates my guts but that's besides the point."

Light said:
Isabel burned the will. "Aaaww Brucey! I didn't know anybody else!" Isabel walks up to him and hugs him again. Refusing to let go. "Don't worry, you have your Bruce charm."
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Calm down man you can't say nobody cares about you, besides i'd take pity over death any day, though I don't think she'd pity me since she hates my guts but that's besides the point."

[/QUOTE]
"I don't need your pity too! From either of you. There's got be some sort of healthcare system up here in the deity realm right? It can't just be Julie and Arcadia. And Isaac, Julie didn't try to eat you while you were a defenseless cupcake."

Afrobrony said:
"I don't need your pity too! From either of you. There's got be some sort of healthcare system up here in the deity realm right? It can't just be Julie and Arcadia. And Isaac, Julie didn't try to eat you while you were a defenseless cupcake."
"She did try to kill me for talking to Apex though, wait why are we arguing about this?" Isaac asked, it was like they were competing to see who Julie wanted to kill more, but Isaac still wanted to win even though i'd be a hollow victory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back