• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

CelticSol said:
Arcadia sneers at Isabel, resisting the urge to spit at her feet, "Its well deserved, Isabel. I wasn't the one leave all my friends and comrades who looked to for leadership like they were no better than garbage. To pursue the lessons of a maniac, no less," she shakes her head in disgust, "So, Bruce, maybe it's 'bad vibes', but I'm thinking it has more to do with Isabel's poor sense of priorities."
When Isabel tells Arcadia she's leaving, Arcadia laughs, bitter and loathing, and crosses the distance between them, though she remains at arms length, "Go with you? That's hilarious. I wouldn't trust you even if my life depended on it. Go back to Harbinger, empty handed because as far as I'm concerned, the only way I'd go with you is if you used force, and your reputation doesn't need to add a kidnapped, non combatant healer to all the strikes you have."

"I've kept no secrets you haven't asked the answer to, Grimm. The only one with secrets here that do damage is you," She shakes her head, disgusted and bitter, "Chael told me. Gave a full report on what you did to them. Did you enjoy putting those children up against each other like animals? Laugh in glee when one died particularly horribly?" She chuckles, though it's a harsh, humourless sound. She won't meet his eyes, either, "They were children, Grimm. Younger than our own. This..." She closes her eyes tightly, "The ends do not justify the means. There is no reason you can give where I could... Where I could manage to forgive you for this."
( ! ) Dark scoffs and rolls her eyes. She approaches Arcadia and and grabs her by the neck. She starts to squeeze tightly. Mana builds up in her free hand. It was ready to fire at Arcadia. But apparently Dark was using magic to keep it from moving. Just in case Arcadia locked her mana away, this would be a precaution. "Look me in my eyes and tell me that again. Tell me that again as if I actually care about my reputation."

Grimm doesn't even try to argue about his reasons. He could only explain how he felt. "Do you really think I enjoyed it? All of it Layla? I may joke around from time to time but your opinion on me even in the worst of times saddens me. I'm not going to make many excuses but I'll just ask you this. Would you do something like that to save a family that isn't even yours completely?" He was talking about the Van Fen'rir. He knew she'd get that. "No.... here's a better question for you. If you found out your family would be wiped out and that was the most useful situation you could turn to. Would you do it?"

CelticSol said:
Arcadia sneers at Isabel, resisting the urge to spit at her feet, "Its well deserved, Isabel. I wasn't the one leave all my friends and comrades who looked to for leadership like they were no better than garbage. To pursue the lessons of a maniac, no less," she shakes her head in disgust, "So, Bruce, maybe it's 'bad vibes', but I'm thinking it has more to do with Isabel's poor sense of priorities."
When Isabel tells Arcadia she's leaving, Arcadia laughs, bitter and loathing, and crosses the distance between them, though she remains at arms length, "Go with you? That's hilarious. I wouldn't trust you even if my life depended on it. Go back to Harbinger, empty handed because as far as I'm concerned, the only way I'd go with you is if you used force, and your reputation doesn't need to add a kidnapped, non combatant healer to all the strikes you have."
Light said:
( ! ) Dark scoffs and rolls her eyes. She approaches Arcadia and and grabs her by the neck. She starts to squeeze tightly. Mana builds up in her free hand. It was ready to fire at Arcadia. But apparently Dark was using magic to keep it from moving. Just in case Arcadia locked her mana away, this would be a precaution. "Look me in my eyes and tell me that again. Tell me that again as if I actually care about my reputation."
Bruce tenses up when Dark grabs Arcadia, not necessarily because of the move itself but because he was powerless to fight Dark. He didn't even have any weapons on him. He'd just lost everything in the battle just before he got back and was now about to lost a guild member, probably one of the nicest to him too. But Bruce had to do something so he did the one thing he could do. He talked. "Dark, this is not right by any standards. I still don't really know what is going on between you two but whatever it is doesn't constitute this. It isn't just your reputation on the line, it's your life." Bruce figured that Dark didn't know that his ki was blocked at the moment, it was time for a bluff. "I'll see to it myself, if I have to, right here, right now. I'll even let Nega-Bruce out just so I can destroy you."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce tenses up when Dark grabs Arcadia, not necessarily because of the move itself but because he was powerless to fight Dark. He didn't even have any weapons on him. He'd just lost everything in the battle just before he got back and was now about to lost a guild member, probably one of the nicest to him too. But Bruce had to do something so he did the one thing he could do. He talked. "Dark, this is not right by any standards. I still don't really know what is going on between you two but whatever it is doesn't constitute this. It isn't just your reputation on the line, it's your life." Bruce figured that Dark didn't know that his ki was blocked at the moment, it was time for a bluff. "I'll see to it myself, if I have to, right here, right now. I'll even let Nega-Bruce out just so I can destroy you."
Dark glances at Bruce. "My life?" Dark raises an eyebrow. She starts to laugh extremely loud. She keeps laughing for several minutes. "Are you sure? This is completely right... to me at least. Arcadia may not appreciate this though. So I may consider letting go. But before that I have to make you shut up. I would have left you alone but now you're annoying me. You're getting in the way of my time with Arcadia. Can't you see this is love? Also, I don't like that name. I'm different now, I'm not that previous girl. Call me.... Alice!" Alice has her exoskeleton skull appear and fire a blast of searing hot energy from its jaw at Bruce.

Light said:
Afrobrony said:
(!) Arcadia, furious and lightheaded from suffocation, spits in Isabel's face, baring her teeth at the other girl. "Go to Hell, Isabel," She claws viciously at Isabel's hand with her own, also completely falling slack to try to use weight to make Isabel drop her. She grabs her last enchantment, another teleportation rune, and throws it back as far she can, which lands about 10 feet from Bruce's feet. "R...Run..." She starts to lose consciousness, her fighting growing more feeble and weak, her breaths becoming more like strained wheezing.

Light said:
Grimm doesn't even try to argue about his reasons. He could only explain how he felt. "Do you really think I enjoyed it? All of it Layla? I may joke around from time to time but your opinion on me even in the worst of times saddens me. I'm not going to make many excuses but I'll just ask you this. Would you do something like that to save a family that isn't even yours completely?" He was talking about the Van Fen'rir. He knew she'd get that. "No.... here's a better question for you. If you found out your family would be wiped out and that was the most useful situation you could turn to. Would you do it?"
"That's not a fair comparison, Grimm. What you did wasn't necessary. The Originals... They weren't a threat until you made them one. What you did to those children wasn't a drastic measure in a dangerous situation. It was selfish, because I know you only did it to keep us out of a pointless war when we would have been the best for it anyway," She opens her eyes and pauses, a thought seeming to occur to her. "Wait... How did Isabel learn of the Originals?" She turns to finally look at Grimm, her eyes suspicious.

Light said:
Dark glances at Bruce. "My life?" Dark raises an eyebrow. She starts to laugh extremely loud. She keeps laughing for several minutes. "Are you sure? This is completely right... to me at least. Arcadia may not appreciate this though. So I may consider letting go. But before that I have to make you shut up. I would have left you alone but now you're annoying me. You're getting in the way of my time with Arcadia. Can't you see this is love? Also, I don't like that name. I'm different now, I'm not that previous girl. Call me.... Alice!" Alice has her exoskeleton skull appear and fire a blast of searing hot energy from its jaw at Bruce.
CelticSol said:
(!) Arcadia, furious and lightheaded from suffocation, spits in Isabel's face, baring her teeth at the other girl. "Go to Hell, Isabel," She claws viciously at Isabel's hand with her own, also completely falling slack to try to use weight to make Isabel drop her. She grabs her last enchantment, another teleportation rune, and throws it back as far she can, which lands about 10 feet from Bruce's feet. "R...Run..." She starts to lose consciousness, her fighting growing more feeble and weak, her breaths becoming more like strained wheezing.
Bruce spun out of the way of the energy but it still grazed his side as he wasn't anywhere near as fast as he was before. Even with all his injuries before he would've been better off, until he bled out of course. He looked at the rune that Arcadia had thrown, he wasn't going to run, even if it would save his life. No, Bruce would do something stupid, something that'll honestly just end in his death, it seemed he was making a lot of those decisions lately but whatever. "Alice, Dark. Whoever the fuck you are. It doesn't matter to me right now." He charged her, coming from the side to deliver a punch with all the force he could muster right to the face. All it would do was bother her at the very most.

CelticSol said:
"That's not a fair comparison, Grimm. What you did wasn't necessary. The Originals... They weren't a threat until you made them one. What you did to those children wasn't a drastic measure in a dangerous situation. It was selfish, because I know you only did it to keep us out of a pointless war when we would have been the best for it anyway," She opens her eyes and pauses, a thought seeming to occur to her. "Wait... How did Isabel learn of the Originals?" She turns to finally look at Grimm, her eyes suspicious.
Afrobrony said:
Bruce spun out of the way of the energy but it still grazed his side as he wasn't anywhere near as fast as he was before. Even with all his injuries before he would've been better off, until he bled out of course. He looked at the rune that Arcadia had thrown, he wasn't going to run, even if it would save his life. No, Bruce would do something stupid, something that'll honestly just end in his death, it seemed he was making a lot of those decisions lately but whatever. "Alice, Dark. Whoever the fuck you are. It doesn't matter to me right now." He charged her, coming from the side to deliver a punch with all the force he could muster right to the face. All it would do was bother her at the very most.
Alice looks at Bruce. She has a pillar of dragon scales rise from the floor to surround him. It seemed like Alice couldn't completely get herself to kill him. She turns back to Arcadia. "I thought I told you to call me Alice." She shakes her head and notices Arcadia losing consciousness. "If I go to hell, I'm definitely taking you with me. You forgot Arcadia, I have enhanced strength. All you're doing is making it harder on yourself. You're so cute when you come up with ideas like that, it makes me want to hurt you." Alice starts to lift Arcadia off of the ground. But her arm seems to stop itself, as if it's trying to set Arcadia back down. Alice glares at her arm while she's having this internal battle for control, deciding on setting Arcadia down. Alice has her exoskeleton grow along her body. "Bye bye!" She waves at Bruce, letting the scales drop. Alice then takes flight with Arcadia in grasp, speeding off.

"It's because I told Isabel. The originals are a threat, you'll find out why if you answer my previous question. We're actually not the best choice. Just because we're made up of many different species with various powers and abilities along with knowledge, doesn't mean we're qualified. We're about the least qualified mainly because of you. I don't care if it sounds selfish Layla. I want you to answer the question. Would you do it?" Grimm stares into her eyes.

Light said:
Alice looks at Bruce. She has a pillar of dragon scales rise from the floor to surround him. It seemed like Alice couldn't completely get herself to kill him. She turns back to Arcadia. "I thought I told you to call me Alice." She shakes her head and notices Arcadia losing consciousness. "If I go to hell, I'm definitely taking you with me. You forgot Arcadia, I have enhanced strength. All you're doing is making it harder on yourself. You're so cute when you come up with ideas like that, it makes me want to hurt you." Alice starts to lift Arcadia off of the ground. But her arm seems to stop itself, as if it's trying to set Arcadia back down. Alice glares at her arm while she's having this internal battle for control, deciding on setting Arcadia down. Alice has her exoskeleton grow along her body. "Bye bye!" She waves at Bruce, letting the scales drop. Alice then takes flight with Arcadia in grasp, speeding off.
@CelticSol

Bruce could only watch as Dark flew away, seething with anger. But he still had that teleportation rune, going through and back to, what I'm assuming it goes to, the guild. "Isabel, we have a problem on our hands. A big one. Bigger than muscles, to say the least."

Afrobrony said:
@CelticSol
Bruce could only watch as Dark flew away, seething with anger. But he still had that teleportation rune, going through and back to, what I'm assuming it goes to, the guild. "Isabel, we have a problem on our hands. A big one. Bigger than muscles, to say the least."
Isabel stares at Bruce and tackles him in a hug. "B-Bruce! Where's Arcadia? What do you mean problem?!"

Light said:
Isabel stares at Bruce and tackles him in a hug. "B-Bruce! Where's Arcadia? What do you mean problem?!"
Even though it hurt immensely, with the third degree burns and all, Bruce gave Isabel a hug right back. "That's the problem... Dark, well Alice now, took her away. I would've stopped her but Arcadia had blocked off my ki. I'm just a normal everyday human right now."

Light said:
Arcadia gulps in air, coughing as she recovers from being strangled. She feels her throat and frowns at the abrasions she feels and how much it hurts to touch, pursing her lips as she thinks about whether or not her windpipe was damaged. She doesn't even realize that Isabel has taken her until she gets air moving steadily through her lungs.

She draws in a breath to steady herself as she thinks of Isabel's sudden behavioural change. She had no psychological illness that would've done this to her. Arcadia would've seen it if she had, but the only thing she could think of that would have this effect she had only brief contact with; an incense created by the elves as a weapon of war. It unstabilzed the mind and many lashed out in anger, causing murder in the ranks. She shifts as much as Isabel allows her to, then looks up at her.

"Isabel," She starts, carefully watching the other girl's reaction, "Put me down. If you do, I can heal you. You're sick, do you understand? Something has corrupted your mind, and I want to help you."

Light said:
"It's because I told Isabel. The originals are a threat, you'll find out why if you answer my previous question. We're actually not the best choice. Just because we're made up of many different species with various powers and abilities along with knowledge, doesn't mean we're qualified. We're about the least qualified mainly because of you. I don't care if it sounds selfish Layla. I want you to answer the question. Would you do it?" Grimm stares into her eyes.
Layla laughs, though it lacks any humour and sounds more sad, walking away from him and his gaze, "Oh, that's just rich. You're unbelievable. Absolutely fucking unbelievable. You tell my granddaughter before me, your wife. One of the people I care most in the world and you throw her into a war she shouldn't have anything to do with, you complete bastard," Layla sits down on the desk chair, putting her head in one of her hands.

Afrobrony said:
Even though it hurt immensely, with the third degree burns and all, Bruce gave Isabel a hug right back. "That's the problem... Dark, well Alice now, took her away. I would've stopped her but Arcadia had blocked off my ki. I'm just a normal everyday human right now."
"Do you know which way they were heading?" Isaac asked standing up and walking over to Bruce.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Do you know which way they were heading?" Isaac asked standing up and walking over to Bruce.

[/QUOTE]
"Nope. Not at all. All I know is that Alice is gone and Arcadia is with her. This new Dark and the original Dark seem to be competing for control, just like I fought with my own bad side just now."

CelticSol said:
Arcadia gulps in air, coughing as she recovers from being strangled. She feels her throat and frowns at the abrasions she feels and how much it hurts to touch, pursing her lips as she thinks about whether or not her windpipe was damaged. She doesn't even realize that Isabel has taken her until she gets air moving steadily through her lungs.
She draws in a breath to steady herself as she thinks of Isabel's sudden behavioural change. She had no psychological illness that would've done this to her. Arcadia would've seen it if she had, but the only thing she could think of that would have this effect she had only brief contact with; an incense created by the elves as a weapon of war. It unstabilzed the mind and many lashed out in anger, causing murder in the ranks. She shifts as much as Isabel allows her to, then looks up at her.

"Isabel," She starts, carefully watching the other girl's reaction, "Put me down. If you do, I can heal you. You're sick, do you understand? Something has corrupted your mind, and I want to help you."

Layla laughs, though it lacks any humour and sounds more sad, walking away from him and his gaze, "Oh, that's just rich. You're unbelievable. Absolutely fucking unbelievable. You tell my granddaughter before me, your wife. One of the people I care most in the world and you throw her into a war she shouldn't have anything to do with, you complete bastard," Layla sits down on the desk chair, putting her head in one of her hands.
Alice looks down at Arcadia, her eyes not as hard anymore. "You make me sick. You keep appearing in my mind and it's distracting. I would kill you now but it seems like I'm unable to. So to fix this problem, I'll just keep you with me. Focus on your own problems, heal yourself. My condition doesn't concern you." Alice starts to fly faster but not too fast. Just in case harm may come to Arcadia.

"Yes I am unbelievable. Yes I did tell Isabel before you because I can depend on her in this situation. She has companions, her guild members. She has 4 other split personalities, she has Julie by her side, and she's 20 years old! She's the ruler of the deity realm. She's bonded with the main witch mana. She's also the next possible host for Chaos after Itami! You can't baby her anymore Layla, when you treat her like she's incapable she takes drastic measures. For example Dark! I couldn't have you fight because in terms of allies you'd most likely only have five guards and the Van Fen'rir family. Who would be incapable of fighting this because you were created by Harbinger! You want to know why I did this?" Grimm notices his voice is starting to rise. He takes a deep breath and gets control over his voice. "Because of one decision made by an original, Isabel was taken. Millions of Faye died because of that one decision probably based off of a whim because you went to look for her. Many more have suffered because of their decisions. Sure sometimes they do good. But they've done more bad than good. Once one of my sources caught wind of them before the information was sent to me. Your entire family was immediately a threat, because you're powerful and the information would more than likely hit you. I knew their attack on the family was inevitable so I started the death game to fish out those whom were natural champions. Free of the strings to eliminate them before they could get to you and your family. To me no matter how harsh it seems, their lives didn't matter all too much when it came to a comparison. Yes most we're younger than our own kids but I was ready to shoulder the burden for it. Now that it's over I had to turn to my last resort. Whom was Isabel, I told her just in case an original were to arrive she could defend herself against it until the time to fight them came. These people show promise, they've already defeated an original and have gravely wounded another. Schniezel is now on the ropes and Harbinger will most likely only have you as a form as a hostage to insure his survival. Yggdrasil isn't as harmful to others as long as you don't mess with his areas. Unless you want to walk right down to that table and tell them they're not qualified to finish this. I think they were the best choice. So yes the Death game was something I didn't have to do now that I look back on it. I don't expect you to forgive me for it. Nor do I expect our children to. But trust me on this. I believe this guild can do this. They can solve the problem with Harbinger and your being. They can get Dark back, they can defeat the originals whom want to do nothing but cause harm for fun."

Afrobrony said:
"Nope. Not at all. All I know is that Alice is gone and Arcadia is with her. This new Dark and the original Dark seem to be competing for control, just like I fought with my own bad side just now."
"This is bad, there's no way we're gonna catch them on foot, though I doubt the original Dark would let Alice kill Arcadia." Isaac thought for a few seconds trying to think of something to do to help, but he wasn't able to so he sighed.

Afrobrony said:
@Light
"We'll have to go after them later. Or at least, I won't be able to tag along if we go right. Arcadia had to block up my ki to stop me from killing her and Alice burned me pretty good. Isabel, do we have any other methods of treating wounds?" Bruce's burns were really starting to bother him now.
Isabel nods her head. "Yeah.... we have another healer here but she's on time out. She's really good but... I don't know if she'll do it."

Light said:
Isabel nods her head. "Yeah.... we have another healer here but she's on time out. She's really good but... I don't know if she'll do it."
"It's worth a shot, I'd rather not have these burns heal on their own. Besides, who can deny the charm of Bruce? They'll want to help me immediately." He looked down at himself "I'll get my clothes afterwards."

Afrobrony said:
"It's worth a shot, I'd rather not have these burns heal on their own. Besides, who can deny the charm of Bruce? They'll want to help me immediately." He looked down at himself "I'll get my clothes afterwards."
Isabel rolls her eyes. "You're going to do this by yourself. I can't be seen with you or else she'll snap." She starts to spray Bruce down with cologne. "That's to mask my scent. Go get her."

Light said:
Isabel rolls her eyes. "You're going to do this by yourself. I can't be seen with you or else she'll snap." She starts to spray Bruce down with cologne. "That's to mask my scent. Go get her."
Bruce gave Isabel a confused look. Someone who'd snap just because she was within the vicinity of Bruce, what an odd thing to get upset about. "Okay... you want to tell me who this she is?"

Afrobrony said:
Bruce gave Isabel a confused look. Someone who'd snap just because she was within the vicinity of Bruce, what an odd thing to get upset about. "Okay... you want to tell me who this she is?"
"My little sister Julie. You know... The obsessive psychopath. Good luck." Isabel pushes Bruce in the direction of Julie's room.

Light said:
"My little sister Julie. You know... The obsessive psychopath. Good luck." Isabel pushes Bruce in the direction of Julie's room.
Bruce tries to push back against Isabel, once again thwarted by his ki being blocked. "Uh uh, no. Not Julie! Last time we met she tried to eat me and this time I'll have no way of defending myself. I can handle third degree burns..."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce tries to push back against Isabel, once again thwarted by his ki being blocked. "Uh uh, no. Not Julie! Last time we met she tried to eat me and this time I'll have no way of defending myself. I can handle third degree burns..."
"Come on Bruce! You probably got off on the wrong foot! She's cool with Nopos! But if you really don't want to, I understand."

Light said:
"Come on Bruce! You probably got off on the wrong foot! She's cool with Nopos! But if you really don't want to, I understand."
Bruce considered that there might be a right foot to get off on, maybe it wouldn't actually be that bad. Then he remembered almost getting eaten, feeling helpless as a cupcake and was going to be just as helpless now. For a while he just stood there internally screaming until he took a deep breath, turned around, and knocked on the door. "Fine. I guess if nothing else I'll just die and won't have to suffer any pain from now on."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce considered that there might be a right foot to get off on, maybe it wouldn't actually be that bad. Then he remembered almost getting eaten, feeling helpless as a cupcake and was going to be just as helpless now. For a while he just stood there internally screaming until he took a deep breath, turned around, and knocked on the door. "Fine. I guess if nothing else I'll just die and won't have to suffer any pain from now on."
When Bruce knocks on the door it opens. As if the door wasn't even closed. Julie isn't visible in the room yet.

Light said:
When Bruce knocks on the door it opens. As if the door wasn't even closed. Julie isn't visible in the room yet.
Bruce gulps, walking into the room as if it were haunted, looking around to see if you could see where Julie was yet. "Hello?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back