• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

CelticSol said:
Arcadia shrugs and takes the somewhat pathetic nod as a 'go for it', then rips out the blade with surprising force, tossing it to the side and immediately pressing hard onto the wound to stop the rush of blood. Her healing starts to cauterize the bleeding, causing Bruce to feel like the inside of his stomach is burning, though she doesn't seem to care much for whether or not it hurts, focused intently on her task. She removed her bloody hand from the wound to inspect, seemingly satisfied about her work, then gently holds his broken hand, her other hand resting on his forearm. "This will also really hurt," Without warning, she snaps the main portion of his wrist back into place, not even flinching or making a face at the nauseating sound of his wrist snapping.
She feels along his wrist, and sighs at the shattered bone under his skin. She blinks, and her eyes turn from gold to a light orange, and she starts to tap her fingers along his wrist and hand, the bones moving back into place and fusing together again. Once she's positive that they've all properly come back together again, she puts her palm on his forehead, healing his bleeding head. She puts a surge of healing magic into his body to heal any other internal wounds she might've missed, nearly blacking out herself from how far she's straining herself. She puts her thumb on his forehead, and he feels an almost overwhelming force trying to wake him up.
Bruce felt every single thing Arcadia did to him, some of it felt good and some of it was definitely painful... not as painful as getting the injuries in the first place. When she started bringing him back to the real world everything in his mind, the windows, the therapy room, seemed to rush away, leaving him to go back. He saw the opening to the real world, everything else around him was just darkness "fine, I could've had a great therapy session with my very objective self but I'm being called back now." As he stepped towards the window that would awaken him, another Bruce took his place by pushing past him. "Uh oh... that's not the right me."

Bruce's eyes snapped open almost immediately after Arcadia put her thumb to his forehead, the previous events happening within that fraction of a second. He slowly sat up, then up to one knee, until he pushed himself up to his feet. He stretched his arms out and talked in a voice that had a sort of sinister tone to it "in better shape than before. It seems I got out during some downtime."

Light said:
Apex let's go of his hand and sets her own on her hips. "I guess distributing the work load isn't a go. Maybe we could try doing it this way." Apex walks to the center of the room and slams her fist into the floor to send cement debris into the air. "I hate relying on physical abilities but it'll do. Can you help with clearing the debris?"
"Sure." Isaac said asking "Why don't you like relying on your physical abilities?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Sure." Isaac said asking "Why don't you like relying on your physical abilities?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well I have incredible strength but it's not my thing. Dark and Origin use it more but I like to rely on my magic." Apex shrugs her shoulders as she heads to the stairs. "We should head back to the table to eat."

Light said:
"Well I have incredible strength but it's not my thing. Dark and Origin use it more but I like to rely on my magic." Apex shrugs her shoulders as she heads to the stairs. "We should head back to the table to eat."
"Yeah hopefully they didn't start eating without us." Isaac said following her to the stairs.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce felt every single thing Arcadia did to him, some of it felt good and some of it was definitely painful... not as painful as getting the injuries in the first place. When she started bringing him back to the real world everything in his mind, the windows, the therapy room, seemed to rush away, leaving him to go back. He saw the opening to the real world, everything else around him was just darkness "fine, I could've had a great therapy session with my very objective self but I'm being called back now." As he stepped towards the window that would awaken him, another Bruce took his place by pushing past him. "Uh oh... that's not the right me."
Bruce's eyes snapped open almost immediately after Arcadia put her thumb to his forehead, the previous events happening within that fraction of a second. He slowly sat up, then up to one knee, until he pushed himself up to his feet. He stretched his arms out and talked in a voice that had a sort of sinister tone to it "in better shape than before. It seems I got out during some downtime."
Arcadia looks at him strangely, her brow furrowed. Slowly enough that he most likely wouldn't notice her actions, she moved her hand so it went behind her back and grabbed the stiletto dagger strapped to her back. "Bruce?" She asks carefully, eyeing him with muted, controlled suspicion, "Are you okay?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Yeah hopefully they didn't start eating without us." Isaac said following her to the stairs.

[/QUOTE]
Apex enters the kitchen again with Isaac and sits at the table. She had a smile on her face as she entered.

CelticSol said:
Arcadia looks at him strangely, her brow furrowed. Slowly enough that he most likely wouldn't notice her actions, she moved her hand so it went behind her back and grabbed the stiletto dagger strapped to her back. "Bruce?" She asks carefully, eyeing him with muted, controlled suspicion, "Are you okay?"
Origin had been in the far corner on the room. Her cat ear twitches as she notices things going wrong. She was about to jump the gun.

Royal stands up quickly and runs towards the living room and calls for Layla. She wanted to invite someone to eat with them and she needed Layla to get this person.

Light said:
Royal stands up quickly and runs towards the living room and calls for Layla. She wanted to invite someone to eat with them and she needed Layla to get this person.
Layla comes down the stairs, out of her armour and in much cozier clothes, and her hair in it's rare state of being completely down and unbraided to her hips, though it's tucked behind her ears to stay out of her eyes. "Yes, leanbh?"

CelticSol said:
Layla comes down the stairs, out of her armour and in much cozier clothes, and her hair in it's rare state of being completely down and unbraided to her hips, though it's tucked behind her ears to stay out of her eyes. "Yes, leanbh?"
Royal smiles at the sight and runs up to Layla and embraces her. She still keeps her arms around her as she looks up at Layla's eyes. "I wish to invite Simi to eat with us. You're invited to join as well if you'd like."

Light said:
Royal smiles at the sight and runs up to Layla and embraces her. She still keeps her arms around her as she looks up at Layla's eyes. "I wish to invite Simi to eat with us. You're invited to join as well if you'd like."
Layla puts her arms around Isabel's shoulders, but stares down at Isabel with a curious look, raising an eyebrow, "Simi? I don't see the problem, but... I won't lie and say I'm not interested in your reasoning. You've barely seen anything besides her rather... voracious nature."

CelticSol said:
Layla puts her arms around Isabel's shoulders, but stares down at Isabel with a curious look, raising an eyebrow, "Simi? I don't see the problem, but... I won't lie and say I'm not interested in your reasoning. You've barely seen anything besides her rather... voracious nature."
"I-I know but this could start something new. I wouldn't know what kind of person she could be without seeing it for myself."

Light said:
"I-I know but this could start something new. I wouldn't know what kind of person she could be without seeing it for myself."
Layla shrugs, letting out a low but sharp whistle, "Fair enough," She comments, stepping away from Layla. Nearly 10 seconds from the time Layla whistled to when she stepped away, Simi dropped from the ceilling, looking between Isabel and Layla almost nervously. She wrings her hands together anxiously, her head bowing.

Her translator spits out her filtered words, her eyes on the ground, "Has Simi done something wrong? She hates it when she does that. Sorry."

CelticSol said:
Layla shrugs, letting out a low but sharp whistle, "Fair enough," She comments, stepping away from Layla. Nearly 10 seconds from the time Layla whistled to when she stepped away, Simi dropped from the ceilling, looking between Isabel and Layla almost nervously. She wrings her hands together anxiously, her head bowing.
Her translator spits out her filtered words, her eyes on the ground, "Has Simi done something wrong? She hates it when she does that. Sorry."
Royal watched Simi become extremely nervous and assume she's done something wrong. She rushes to her side immediately and puts a reassuring hand on her shoulders. "No, I swear you haven't wronged us! Please raise your head! I wish for you to join us for dinner."

Light said:
Royal watched Simi become extremely nervous and assume she's done something wrong. She rushes to her side immediately and puts a reassuring hand on her shoulders. "No, I swear you haven't wronged us! Please raise your head! I wish for you to join us for dinner."
Simi looks up at her, blinking once, twice, "... Simi is invited to sit at the table of the Domina?" Simi suddenly looks very overwhelmed. "Simi has... She's never been invited to eat with someone..." Her translator spits out static, then she corrects herself to a translatable word, "...Important, before."

CelticSol said:
Simi looks up at her, blinking once, twice, "... Simi is invited to sit at the table of the Domina?" Simi suddenly looks very overwhelmed. "Simi has... She's never been invited to eat with someone..." Her translator spits out static, then she corrects herself to a translatable word, "...Important, before."
Royal was about to tear up. She looks towards Simi as if she wants to hug her. "Well you've been invited now. Don't say that Simi, you'll break my heart. To me you're just as important. Never forget this."

Light said:
Royal was about to tear up. She looks towards Simi as if she wants to hug her. "Well you've been invited now. Don't say that Simi, you'll break my heart. To me you're just as important. Never forget this."
Simi starts to grow wary, "It is not good to think of Simi like this - she is dangerous, Domina. She... She isn't meant to be important. She is expendable."

CelticSol said:
Simi starts to grow wary, "It is not good to think of Simi like this - she is dangerous, Domina. She... She isn't meant to be important. She is expendable."
"Simi, please promise me you'll never think of yourself as expendable. You're important. You must refrain from calling me that. Call me by my name, Royal."

CelticSol said:
"Oh I'm better than ever... better than the Bruce you knew. I am what you could call, the Alpha Bruce The maximal apex." Bruce's voice changed from sinister to just flat out angry. "Except for the fact that I don't have clothes! I need to have some clothes, woman!"

Afrobrony said:
"Oh I'm better than ever... better than the Bruce you knew. I am what you could call, the Alpha Bruce The maximal apex." Bruce's voice changed from sinister to just flat out angry. "Except for the fact that I don't have clothes! I need to have some clothes, woman!"
Origin looks between the two. To her it was a stand off. She waiting to see who would move first. She didn't like the tone of voice or choice of words this new Bruce has taken. She decides to wait on Arcadia's.

Afrobrony said:
Arcadia keeps her hand on the blade, waiting for any sign he'd attack her, but her brow furrows further, turning from suspicious confusion to insulted irritation as he speaks, "I just saved your life on my own accord and only by my own will. I am you equal, whether you'd like to admit and I can just as easily remove the healing holding you together as I could breathe. You would seem smarter if you treated me with more respect, Bruce."

Light said:
"Simi, please promise me you'll never think of yourself as expendable. You're important. You must refrain from calling me that. Call me by my name, Royal."
Simi seems more confused by this than morally impacted, and Layla puts her hand on Simi's shoulder, smiling sadly behind the girl, "She is not like us in mental state, leanbh. She is mentally conditioned to think of herself as a disposable. I myself have tried to get her out of this mindset, as it caused other problems as well, but her former 'caretaker' was... thorough, to put it lightly."

CelticSol said:
Arcadia keeps her hand on the blade, waiting for any sign he'd attack her, but her brow furrows further, turning from suspicious confusion to insulted irritation as he speaks, "I just saved your life on my own accord and only by my own will. I am you equal, whether you'd like to admit and I can just as easily remove the healing holding you together as I could breathe. You would seem smarter if you treated me with more respect, Bruce."
In that high pitched mocking tone that we all know and love, along with the hand mouth motion, Bruce repeats Arcadia's words right back to her. "Let's be clear about one thing, I'm stronger, faster, smarter, and just flat out better than the wimpy version of me. I'm happy that you healed me and all so I won't outright kill you but there's only one person I'll truly respect and that's me. And I know that I have a body that any woman, and some men, can admire but it's getting fucking chilly."

Afrobrony said:
In that high pitched mocking tone that we all know and love, along with the hand mouth motion, Bruce repeats Arcadia's words right back to her. "Let's be clear about one thing, I'm stronger, faster, smarter, and just flat out better than the wimpy version of me. I'm happy that you healed me and all so I won't outright kill you but there's only one person I'll truly respect and that's me. And I know that I have a body that any woman, and some men, can admire but it's getting fucking chilly."
Oddly enough, she smiles, but there is a cold edge that beyond merciless. With no hint of regret, Arcadia holds out her hand, and every fraction of healing power in his body holding him together rips so viciously from his body that the new skin she created to hold the sword wound closed nearly immediately breaks away and disintegrates, and his head wound also starts to open back up. She gets up without issue with her retrieved power, brushing off her jeans nonchalantly, "Then you get to bleed out. Your 'strength' means nothing if your blood can't stay within your body. Apologize, and I'll consider not taking away your body's natural ability to clot blood and close wounds," She crosses her arms, her expression unyielding, "You want to play this game? I'll play. And your body isn't as impressive as you're making it out to be, man."

CelticSol said:
Oddly enough, she smiles, but there is a cold edge that beyond merciless. With no hint of regret, Arcadia holds out her hand, and every fraction of healing power in his body holding him together rips so viciously from his body that the new skin she created to hold the sword wound closed nearly immediately breaks away and disintegrates, and his head wound also starts to open back up. She gets up without issue with her retrieved power, brushing off her jeans nonchalantly, "Then you get to bleed out. Your 'strength' means nothing if your blood can't stay within your body. Apologize, and I'll consider not taking away your body's natural ability to clot blood and close wounds," She crosses her arms, her expression unyielding, "You want to play this game? I'll play. And your body isn't as impressive as you're making it out to be, man."
@Light

(!) At first he grasps at the wounds that have opened up, other than that there is no sign that he feels the pain at all, Bruce just starts laughing. "Okay... I'll play this game with you, I'm not afraid of death, the other me would probably thank me for letting us die like this." He held up his hand above him, a purplish ball of ki appearing in his hand "but I warn you, I'll kill at least one more person before I go. Hell, I'll kill all you." With every second that passed more and more energy was building up in the ball, it was already more powerful than the blast that incapacitated Charon. If pushed any farther, Bruce would let it expand and destroy everything in a 5 mile radius, killing him would have the same result.

CelticSol said:

Simi seems more confused by this than morally impacted, and Layla puts her hand on Simi's shoulder, smiling sadly behind the girl, "She is not like us in mental state, leanbh. She is mentally conditioned to think of herself as a disposable. I myself have tried to get her out of this mindset, as it caused other problems as well, but her former 'caretaker' was... thorough, to put it lightly."
Royal bites her lip, this is an incredibly bad situation. To be mentally conditioned to think of yourself as disposable is horrible. It killed Royal on the inside. They had to get to the table though. "Layla, if it's possible. Could Simi stay with me until her problem is solved? Please, I can't let this go on. I'll keep trying no matter how long it takes!" Royal looks up at Layla with determined eyes, she's not the type to argue but if Layla denies this she'll try to ask once more. She's surprising herself since she usually never makes requests of this level from Layla. Mainly because of fear.

Afrobrony said:
@Light
(!) At first he grasps at the wounds that have opened up, other than that there is no sign that he feels the pain at all, Bruce just starts laughing. "Okay... I'll play this game with you, I'm not afraid of death, the other me would probably thank me for letting us die like this." He held up his hand above him, a purplish ball of ki appearing in his hand "but I warn you, I'll kill at least one more person before I go. Hell, I'll kill all you." With every second that passed more and more energy was building up in the ball, it was already more powerful than the blast that incapacitated Charon. If pushed any farther, Bruce would let it expand and destroy everything in a 5 mile radius, killing him would have the same result.
Origin cracks her next and pushes off the wall. "This is when I get angry." Origin has a portal appear underneath them all in the room. Transporting them to an open field in the mortal realm. "Arcadia can you temporarily paralyze him?"

( @CelticSol )

Light said:
Royal bites her lip, this is an incredibly bad situation. To be mentally conditioned to think of yourself as disposable is horrible. It killed Royal on the inside. They had to get to the table though. "Layla, if it's possible. Could Simi stay with me until her problem is solved? Please, I can't let this go on. I'll keep trying no matter how long it takes!" Royal looks up at Layla with determined eyes, she's not the type to argue but if Layla denies this she'll try to ask once more. She's surprising herself since she usually never makes requests of this level from Layla. Mainly because of fear.

Origin cracks her next and pushes off the wall. "This is when I get angry." Origin has a portal appear underneath them all in the room. Transporting them to an open field in the mortal realm. "Arcadia can you temporarily paralyze him?"

( @CelticSol )
Bruce smiles insanely "go ahead. It'll end exactly the same, make me angry, I lose control of the blast, paralyze or kill me I lose control of the blast. You guys won't be able to control it yourselves. All this just because I wanted some clothes, the nerve."

Light said:
Afrobrony said:
Bruce smiles insanely "go ahead. It'll end exactly the same, make me angry, I lose control of the blast, paralyze or kill me I lose control of the blast. You guys won't be able to control it yourselves. All this just because I wanted some clothes, the nerve."
(!) Arcadia's lips purse, and she swallows as she tries to think. Slowly, she pulls out her dagger, then grabs two small pebbles from her back pocket, holding them in her palm and staring at them with almost uncertain eyes, then she takes a breath to steady herself, and turns to Isabel with a startlingly fast movement, taking Isabel's hands and forcing her to hold them between both her palms. She looks up to Isabel, tears welled up in her eyes, "Thank you. For everything." Without another word, she activates the enchantments on the rock, with the first locking away enough of magic that she wouldn't be able to teleport back to their location, and the other activates and apparates her to Arcadia's room, dropping her right beside an identical rock.

When Isabel is gone, Arcadia turns to Bruce, her face a blank poker face. "You say you're not afraid to die? Well, neither am I," She holds the dagger in a reverse grip, fishing out more pebbles out of her pocket and holding them between all her fingers. Taking one rock, she throws it's at his feet, and with a 3 second delay, it explodes like a very tiny, compact grenade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back