• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Afrobrony said:
Bruce was genuinely taken aback by both Isaac's and Isabel's reactions to his return. "Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't think I meant less to you guys than food. I can just head up to my room..."
"Were just joking, well at least I am I don't know about Isabel though." Isaac said adding "It's not like we'd just let you die so you don't have to worry." Isaac now felt a little guilty for saying what he said earlier.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce was genuinely taken aback by both Isaac's and Isabel's reactions to his return. "Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't think I meant less to you guys than food. I can just head up to my room..."
Isabel continues to look for Arcadia with him. "Come on Bruce, you know you mean so much to us. So much that I'll give up eating for the day, right Royal? Anyways we need to get you patched up. How did you get these injuries? Kidding Royal, if anything I'll do it."

Royal actually flinched for a second there but composed herself. In front of others she would eat very little but by her lonesome she couldn't resist eating any and all foods. "It wouldn't matter to me anyways, I don't eat all too much." Royal makes an extremely swift glance at the food.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Were just joking, well at least I am I don't know about Isabel though." Isaac said adding "It's not like we'd just let you die so you don't have to worry." Isaac now felt a little guilty for saying what he said earlier.

[/QUOTE]
Light said:
Isabel continues to look for Arcadia with him. "Come on Bruce, you know you mean so much to us. So much that I'll give up eating for the day, right Royal? Anyways we need to get you patched up. How did you get these injuries? Kidding Royal, if anything I'll do it."
Royal actually flinched for a second there but composed herself. In front of others she would eat very little but by her lonesome she couldn't resist eating any and all foods. "It wouldn't matter to me anyways, I don't eat all too much." Royal makes an extremely swift glance at the food.
"Oh yeah! I mean a whole fucking lot, I do!" Bruce let out a loud grunt as he headbutted a wall, putting a hole in it and causing his head to bleed more. "You wanna know how I got these injuries? I got them by doing the most fucked up shit a man could do in his fucking life. His small fucking life! Fuck fuck fuck!" Needless to say, Bruce was absolutely pissed at whatever he'd just got back from doing. He was breathing hard at this point, saying in a light voice "I should have died back there."

Afrobrony said:
"Oh yeah! I mean a whole fucking lot, I do!" Bruce let out a loud grunt as he headbutted a wall, putting a hole in it and causing his head to bleed more. "You wanna know how I got these injuries? I got them by doing the most fucked up shit a man could do in his fucking life. His small fucking life! Fuck fuck fuck!" Needless to say, Bruce was absolutely pissed at whatever he'd just got back from doing. He was breathing hard at this point, saying in a light voice "I should have died back there."
Isaac immediately got out of his chair and was by Bruce within a few seconds saying "We've all done fucked up shit in our lives and we've all been injured in our lives and now on top of all that we're all getting ready to go to war and none of us know if we'll be coming back after, but we're trying not to think about that by having a possible last meal together so please calm down, get healed, and shut up and eat." Isaac said his usual laid back tone gone and replaced with one that matched Bruce's.

CelticSol said:
Arcadia presses her hand on his sternum, , her markings lighting up as she starts to heal him, pain starting to recede. She doesn't speak immediately, focusing on her healing and thinking of a way to phrase her words they way she wants them to come out like. "I 'stick around', as you said it, because you asked for forgiveness," She says quietly, the light coming off her cheeks making her eyes flicker strangely as she looks to his, "You apologized to me, because you regretted what you did. It doesn't matter if they hang that over your head, because what happened, regardless of how poorly they reacted, was between you and I, and I forgave you," Her healing pauses, as does she, light fading to a dull glow, "I think you're too hard on yourself. You make mistakes, just like everyone other person does. Royal and Isaac aren't perfect, and despite their personal experiences, they are not beyond bias and being wrong about something. No matter who it is, everyone makes mistakes. You made a mistake with the demon, yes, but if he had promised me something I desire, which I imagine he did for you, I probably would have done the same. Many of us would have."
"I only did it as a last resort to get out of schniezel's prison. But I'm the idiot for missing a small detail in my deal." Sonter closed his eyes as he was healed. "I dont know if I'll be able to stay much longer Arcadia, not if I'm to be hated so badly for my mistake. I can't work with those who despise me, not if they wont have my back."

Light said:
Royal's golden eyes brighten at this as her smile grows wider. "Alright then!" She ventures over to her seat and gestures for him to sit next to her. "I really wish we could start eating but we can't. Not until Sonter and Arcadia get back."
Just before bruce walked in, Nopos shook his head, "youll have to forego Sonter coming down to eat, he doesn't want to be attacked"

TheGodSnake said:
"I only did it as a last resort to get out of schniezel's prison. But I'm the idiot for missing a small detail in my deal." Sonter closed his eyes as he was healed. "I dont know if I'll be able to stay much longer Arcadia, not if I'm to be hated so badly for my mistake. I can't work with those who despise me, not if they wont have my back."
Light said:
"If I could, I would volunteer to be the first person to be cut down instead of having to come back here. We'll talk about what happened soon Bruce." Origin was starting to show a lot of Darks traits. Origin hurries Bruce up to the roof. "Arcadia!"
( @CelticSol )
She holds up a finger to Isabel for her to wait, keeping her eyes on Sonter, "You're not hated," She insists fiercely, continuing to heal him as she pulls a cloth out of her back pocket and wipes some of the blood off his mouth, "They just don't understand, Sonter. They lash out because they want to know what's happening and you won't tell them. Sonter, look at me," She trains her eyes on him, "I want you to say it with me, and I want you to believe it. It wasn't your fault. There wasn't anyway for you to know how malevolent Sanctum is. You can't believe every bit of persecution you get from others, or you will hate yourself."

Witch looks around at the food on the table and at the others. "Morgana!" Her witch mana speaks in her mind. Witch raises an eyebrow as she starts to make conversation with him in her mind.

"Distract them! We need to kick up conversation, Royal looks like she's going to lose her composure with all this food around her. She may be the princess like personality but she's still a demon. We all know what could happen if a demon gets too hungry! I thought about asking Apex but that would be a bad idea. She can't keep up a steady conversation without chasing them off. Royal desires food as much as she does Felix. Origin is well... being an ass at the moment. She's also gone. Dark would be the one I would call to at this moment but she's not here. I know you're not too much of a conversation person but I need you to do this."

Witch nods her head. "Hey! Everyone, how do you feel about adding a large ball pit on one of the spare floors here?" Witch looks towards all the other members with a look of interest.

"This won't work, I'll have to devour Royal if she makes a move. Since she's just a body made from mana. She's not carrying the main body."

( Just to get a conversation going. @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

Light said:
Witch looks around at the food on the table and at the others. "Morgana!" Her witch mana speaks in her mind. Witch raises an eyebrow as she starts to make conversation with him in her mind.
"Distract them! We need to kick up conversation, Royal looks like she's going to lose her composure with all this food around her. She may be the princess like personality but she's still a demon. We all know what could happen if a demon gets too hungry! I thought about asking Apex but that would be a bad idea. She can't keep up a steady conversation without chasing them off. Royal desires food as much as she does Felix. Origin is well... being an ass at the moment. She's also gone. Dark would be the one I would call to at this moment but she's not here. I know you're not too much of a conversation person but I need you to do this."

Witch nods her head. "Hey! Everyone, how do you feel about adding a large ball pit on one of the spare floors here?" Witch looks towards all the other members with a look of interest.

"This won't work, I'll have to devour Royal if she makes a move. Since she's just a body made from mana. She's not carrying the main body."

Isaac walked in and as soon as he heard the words 'ball pit' he yelled "YES let's get to work on it right now!" Isaac the was now very hyper moving around non stop waiting for everyone's answer hoping all of them would say yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac walked in and as soon as he heard the words 'ball pit' he yelled "YES let's get to work on it right now!" Isaac the was now very hyper moving around non stop waiting for everyone's answer hoping all of them would say yes.

[/QUOTE]
Royal stops staring at the food and raises an eyebrow. "Why now? We have food to eat.... and the war." Royal tilts her head.

The witch mana seemed shocked as it spoke in Witch's head again. "You know.... as wondrous as it is that it worked. I fear for you safety in this war if that's all it takes grab the attention of a guild member. What has my life come to?"

Light said:
Royal stops staring at the food and raises an eyebrow. "Why now? We have food to eat.... and the war." Royal tilts her head.
The witch mana seemed shocked as it spoke in Witch's head again. "You know.... as wondrous as it is that it worked. I fear for you safety in this war if that's all it takes grab the attention of a guild member. What has my life come to?"
"Oh yeah....." Isaac said taking his seat again, seeming a little disappointed, Isaac then said. "Well I thought since we were waiting we could start now but your right we should wait."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Oh yeah....." Isaac said taking his seat again, seeming a little disappointed, Isaac then said. "Well I thought since we were waiting we could start now but your right we should wait."

[/QUOTE]
"Morgana get his hopes up again!"

Witch nods her head again and turns to Isaac. "Forget what she said, maybe we can can do this!"

Light said:

Bruce became overly excited at the mention of a ball pit, too excited in fact as he fell on his side now suffering from extreme pain caused by his laughter that was caused by his happiness that was caused by the mention of a ball pit. Laughing with sword inside your stomach was a horrible idea and could possibly be fatal, especially with all his previous injuries.

The Bruce from the future felt this as well, not at its fullest but enough that his past self was going to possibly die. He sent a text to Isabel. "What in god's name did you guys just do to me? It couldn't have happened in my timeline, things that are happening to you guys but didn't happen to me are the only things that'll affect me so what is going on?... Don't tell me until the situation is resolved, please."

Light said:
"Morgana get his hopes up again!"

Witch nods her head again and turns to Isaac. "Forget what she said, maybe we can can do this!"
Isaac got his hopes up for a second but then he realized that they'd need tools so he asked "Do we have the tools to build a ball pit, maybe we should wait untill we have more time." Isaac then waited for a response.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce became overly excited at the mention of a ball pit, too excited in fact as he fell on his side now suffering from extreme pain caused by his laughter that was caused by his happiness that was caused by the mention of a ball pit. Laughing with sword inside your stomach was a horrible idea and could possibly be fatal, especially with all his previous injuries.
The Bruce from the future felt this as well, not at its fullest but enough that his past self was going to possibly die. He sent a text to Isabel. "What in god's name did you guys just do to me? It couldn't have happened in my timeline, things that are happening to you guys but didn't happen to me are the only things that'll affect me so what is going on?... Don't tell me until the situation is resolved, please."
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac got his hopes up for a second but then he realized that they'd need tools so he asked "Do we have the tools to build a ball pit, maybe we should wait untill we have more time." Isaac then waited for a response.

[/QUOTE]
Origin starts to help Bruce up. "Calm down, you're going to die if you keep this up."

Witch stands up. "No! No need! We can use magic, we can do it right now!"

Light said:
Origin starts to help Bruce up. "Calm down, you're going to die if you keep this up."
Bruce starts to cough up blood. "Yblar telbhin mbleh blht?!" Translation: "You're telling me that?!"

Light said:
"Yeah, but if we use magic we'll be finished and it'll be done really quick which isn't very fun..." Isaac's voiced trailed off, he was starting to lose faith in how fun this would be and began lose hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without warning, Bruce blacked out completely, falling onto his broken arm. He found himself, within his mind of course, floating around in the sky surrounded by windows to different experiences, ones he had already been through and ones he could only go through while in a coma. He could hear what was going on in the real world. He floated around, looking at all the different he paths he could take while on this trip within himself. He picked the one that looked the most appealing, a therapy session with himself.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Yeah, but if we use magic we'll be finished and it'll be done really quick which isn't very fun..." Isaac's voiced trailed off, he was starting to lose faith in how fun this would be and began lose hope.

[/QUOTE]
Afrobrony said:
Without warning, Bruce blacked out completely, falling onto his broken arm. He found himself, within his mind of course, floating around in the sky surrounded by windows to different experiences, ones he had already been through and ones he could only go through while in a coma. He could hear what was going on in the real world. He floated around, looking at all the different he paths he could take while on this trip within himself. He picked the one that looked the most appealing, a therapy session with himself.
"Shit!" Origin catches Bruce, even though he was heavy. She starts to drag him towards his room and lays him on his bed. "We really need to heal his injuries fast."

Witch raises an eyebrow. "We can do it the old fashioned way and continue doing it after the war. Why don't you check out the 8th floor with Apex?"

Apex raise an eye at this. Wondering why Witch is doing this. Royal raises her eyes from the food, this has caught her attention.

CelticSol said:
She holds up a finger to Isabel for her to wait, keeping her eyes on Sonter, "You're not hated," She insists fiercely, continuing to heal him as she pulls a cloth out of her back pocket and wipes some of the blood off his mouth, "They just don't understand, Sonter. They lash out because they want to know what's happening and you won't tell them. Sonter, look at me," She trains her eyes on him, "I want you to say it with me, and I want you to believe it. It wasn't your fault. There wasn't anyway for you to know how malevolent Sanctum is. You can't believe every bit of persecution you get from others, or you will hate yourself."
(sorry guys, My dog died today)

Sonter sighed, "I'm good, go take care of bruce." he didnt understand what had happened to him, he used to be able to not care about anyone's opinions. Perhaps it was the soul sense, it could be affecting him more based on people's emotions.

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter sighed, "I'm good, go take care of bruce." he didnt understand what had happened to him, he used to be able to not care about anyone's opinions. Perhaps it was the soul sense, it could be affecting him more based on people's emotions.
( Oh, it's alright. You don't need to apologize for that. Just take a break if you need to. )

( I apologize for wanting you to post so badly at a time like this. )

TheGodSnake said:
(I had to put down one of my dogs once. Probably one of the most traumatic experiences in my life, and he didn't even like me that much.)

TheGodSnake said:
(its fine, she was old, went into shock, have no idea why.)
( Oh, well if you need someone to talk to you know we're all here on the chat. I've never had a dog, just goldfish so I wouldn't know. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back