• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

CelticSol said:
The mental push disorients Sanctum, more from surprise than actually being effective, and the Witch mana takes a large portion of Sanctum from Sonter. Sanctum then screams in rage, " NO, THIS BODY IS MINE! YOUR WILL IS MINE-
Jackie, finally getting some scrap of control over herself, rushes over and digs her fingers into the back of Sonter's neck, drawing the rest out while Sanctum is otherwise distracted. She falls back, holding her forehead as her mind reels, her jaw clenched tight. "Shut up!" She growls, her eyes closing, "Stop- I-" she pauses, having her own mental conversation, then she glares forward, "Shut up. I won't let you out for a while if you keep this shit up," Jackie turns to Sonter, her entire posture and expression furious, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"No need for panic, Isabel," Layla says, calm and stoic, except for the frown on her face. Without a scrap of hesitation or mercy, she slams the heel of her hand in between Julie's shoulder blades, a seal burning into her skin and sealing away her ability to phase. She reaches around and grabs Julie from under her jaw, holding her neck up and her mouth closed, and grabs both of the girl's wrists in one hand. "Julie, get a hold of yourself. Whether or not I put you down like the rabid dog you're behaving like depends on your next actions and/or words. Choose carefully."
Apex slightly steps forward. Concerned for her sisters life, she knew Julie was a borderline obsessive psychopath but she was still her sister. Well borderline was sugar coating it, Julie was full fledged. Julie struggles for a moment, breathing heavily as she tries to break loose of Layla's grasp. Giving Isaac and Apex an intense stare. Julie starts to get a grip of herself and starts working on breathing correctly. She stops violently shaking and calms down.

Isabel finally takes a deep breath after being released. She could feel Sanctum and her Witch mana manifesting within her, as well as her regular mana. "Morgana! I told you this was foolish! You're about to have an overflow! As much as I'd like to see blood on the walls from your body exploding from the amount of power you're storing. I cannot allow it, you are still extremely valuable to me seeing that you are a quite interesting host. I shall devour as much of your mana as I can but Sanctum..... You must leave." Isabel was putting her head in her hands as the mana was threatening to rip her body apart due to an upcoming overflow. It was either she rampages and let's it all out. Or she sits in pain and waits for her witch mana to devour extra mana for the safety of others. Isabel decides to take the rough path and wait.

Light said:
Apex slightly steps forward. Concerned for her sisters life, she knew Julie was a borderline obsessive psychopath but she was still her sister. Well borderline was sugar coating it, Julie was full fledged. Julie struggles for a moment, breathing heavily as she tries to break loose of Layla's grasp. Giving Isaac and Apex an intense stare. Julie starts to get a grip of herself and starts working on breathing correctly. She stops violently shaking and calms down.
Layla leans over to Julie's ear, her voice quiet, but sharp and cold as a knife, "This is not acceptable behaviour, Julianne. If you have another lapse like this, I will take matters into my own hands, and I will seal away your magic since you can't seem to control that temper of yours. Your sister can protect yourself, just like you can protect yourself. Remember that for next time," She lets go of Julie, standing straight. She heads over to Isaac, looking down at him, "Are you hurt?"

(@Cadin shadow lord )

Light said:
Isabel finally takes a deep breath after being released. She could feel Sanctum and her Witch mana manifesting within her, as well as her regular mana. "Morgana! I told you this was foolish! You're about to have an overflow! As much as I'd like to see blood on the walls from your body exploding from the amount of power you're storing. I cannot allow it, you are still extremely valuable to me seeing that you are a quite interesting host. I shall devour as much of your mana as I can but Sanctum..... You must leave." Isabel was putting her head in her hands as the mana was threatening to rip her body apart due to an upcoming overflow. It was either she rampages and let's it all out. Or she sits in pain and waits for her witch mana to devour extra mana for the safety of others. Isabel decides to take the rough path and wait.
Jackie's snaps over to look at Witch the minute she feels the spike, then completely disregards Sonter and crouches down to her. She holds out her hand, her gaze significantly softer than what it had been against Sonter, "Honey, I need you to take my hand. It's weird to say, but I think I might actually be able to help this time."

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Isaac watched Julie calm down and sighed with relief he then looked over at Apex saying "I don't think Julie likes me that much, in fact I think she hates the idea of me even talking to you." Isaac then looked over at Origin who was in pain, Isaac couldn't stand it he wanted to help her somehow but he knew he couldn't and it pissed him off.

CelticSol said:
Layla leans over to Julie's ear, her voice quiet, but sharp and cold as a knife, "This is not acceptable behaviour, Julianne. If you have another lapse like this, I will take matters into my own hands, and I will seal away your magic since you can't seem to control that temper of yours. Your sister can protect yourself, just like you can protect yourself. Remember that for next time," She lets go of Julie, standing straight. She heads over to Isaac, looking down at him, "Are you hurt?"
(@Cadin shadow lord )

QUOTE="Light, post: 3475095, member: 23800"]Isabel finally takes a deep breath after being released. She could feel Sanctum and her Witch mana manifesting within her, as well as her regular mana. "Morgana! I told you this was foolish! You're about to have an overflow! As much as I'd like to see blood on the walls from your body exploding from the amount of power you're storing. I cannot allow it, you are still extremely valuable to me seeing that you are a quite interesting host. I shall devour as much of your mana as I can but Sanctum..... You must leave." Isabel was putting her head in her hands as the mana was threatening to rip her body apart due to an upcoming overflow. It was either she rampages and let's it all out. Or she sits in pain and waits for her witch mana to devour extra mana for the safety of others. Isabel decides to take the rough path and wait.
Jackie's snaps over to look at Witch the minute she feels the spike, then completely disregards Sonter and crouches down to her. She holds out her hand, her gaze significantly softer than what it had been against Sonter, "Honey, I need you to take my hand. It's weird to say, but I think I might actually be able to help this time."

"No I only have minor injuries and a weird feeling where she phased through me." Isaac said in return.

CelticSol said:
(@Cadin shadow lord )

Julie bites her lip at the name once she's released. Now he's beside Layla, it sickened her. She wanted to kill him more than anything. Julie storms away from the area.

Apex nods her head. "Yes I'm fine..... What about Julie?"

Isabel doesn't even hesitate to take Jackie's hand. Before the power of Sanctum is given to Jackie, the witch mana itself drags both Jackie and Isabel into a mental conversation in which Sanctum is in as well.

"I apologize for the rude interruption. Sanctum is being transferred over to you as we speak."
When the mana said Sanctum is held disgust in it. "I just wanted to meet the member of this guild Morgana runs that hosts Sanctum. I really hope you don't mind. I won't take long, in reality this conversation would fly by in just a second." Instead of Origin, Witch was standing there. The large purple snake made of Witch mana shrinks down in size and wraps itself around Witches arm and curls around her shoulders.

Light said:
Julie bites her lip at the name once she's released. Now he's beside Layla, it sickened her. She wanted to kill him more than anything. Julie storms away from the area.
Apex nods her head. "Yes I'm fine..... What about Julie?"
Layla waves her hand dismissively, "She'll be fine. She needs to go vent. If you're worried for you guild members, don't be. Julie understands that she can't get away with this when I'm around."

Light said:
Isabel doesn't even hesitate to take Jackie's hand. Before the power of Sanctum is given to Jackie, the witch mana itself drags both Jackie and Isabel into a mental conversation in which Sanctum is in as well.

"I apologize for the rude interruption. Sanctum is being transferred over to you as we speak."
When the mana said Sanctum is held disgust in it. "I just wanted to meet the member of this guild Morgana runs that hosts Sanctum. I really hope you don't mind. I won't take long, in reality this conversation would fly by in just a second." Instead of Origin, Witch was standing there. The large purple snake made of Witch mana shrinks down in size and wraps itself around Witches arm and curls around her shoulders.
Sanctum is swiftly transferred to Jackie, with her edging him out of the conversation. Jackie, familiar with mental conversations, speaks with her mind rather than her mouth. "He's a bit pissy right now, which isn't rare but also isn't pleasant, so he's not allowed to talk right now." Jackie pauses, "Is there anything you'd like to ask me? I'll try to answer."

CelticSol said:
Layla waves her hand dismissively, "She'll be fine. She needs to go vent. If you're worried for you guild members, don't be. Julie understands that she can't get away with this when I'm around."
Sanctum is swiftly transferred to Jackie, with her edging him out of the conversation. Jackie, familiar with mental conversations, speaks with her mind rather than her mouth. "He's a bit pissy right now, which isn't rare but also isn't pleasant, so he's not allowed to talk right now." Jackie pauses, "Is there anything you'd like to ask me? I'll try to answer."
Apex nods her head. She wish she could help Julie with her mental state but it seems like she can't.

"I understand. By the looks of it you don't have that much of a friendly bond with Sanctum. Do you mind telling me the terms of your contract? Unless you don't want to. To make sure you at least feel a little comfortable the terms the contract I used to have with Witch was every time she called upon my power I can take over to carry out the objective she had in mind. We no longer have that contract but at least I hope we'll be in the same boat in sharing."

"Jackie usually doesn't open up too much though. To me at least." Witch looks at the snake on her shoulder. Which looks back at her.

"Morgana, you share the same body as the other four idiots. I wouldn't trust you with my mana pancake recipe don't question it. You learn a lot when you're passed down from Witch to witch but I never would have thought that with four other minds you could still make reckless decisions. I must give you credit though."

"Credit for what?" Witch raises an eyebrow. She was actually quite curious as to what the snake had to say now that it was traveling around her body again.

"Nothing, I just said that to make you feel better."

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
The mental push disorients Sanctum, more from surprise than actually being effective, and the Witch mana takes a large portion of Sanctum from Sonter. Sanctum then screams in rage, " NO, THIS BODY IS MINE! YOUR WILL IS MINE-
Jackie, finally getting some scrap of control over herself, rushes over and digs her fingers into the back of Sonter's neck, drawing the rest out while Sanctum is otherwise distracted. She falls back, holding her forehead as her mind reels, her jaw clenched tight. "Shut up!" She growls, her eyes closing, "Stop- I-" she pauses, having her own mental conversation, then she glares forward, "Shut up. I won't let you out for a while if you keep this shit up," Jackie turns to Sonter, her entire posture and expression furious, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"
"what the fuck is wrong with you" Sonter slowly returned into control of his body as those words were shouted at him, "I... didn't... realize it was so malevolent" he managed to get out. his body was exhausted, he could barely move. "it was my last resort"

Nopos ran into the room just as Sonter regained contro and fell to the ground, stopping due to the high tension in the room.

Light said:
Apex nods her head. She wish she could help Julie with her mental state but it seems like she can't.
"I understand. By the looks of it you don't have that much of a friendly bond with Sanctum. Do you mind telling me the terms of your contract? Unless you don't want to. To make sure you at least feel a little comfortable the terms the contract I used to have with Witch was every time she called upon my power I can take over to carry out the objective she had in mind. We no longer have that contract but at least I hope we'll be in the same boat in sharing."

"Jackie usually doesn't open up too much though. To me at least." Witch looks at the snake on her shoulder. Which looks back at her.

"Morgana, you share the same body as the other four idiots. I wouldn't trust you with my mana pancake recipe don't question it. You learn a lot when you're passed down from Witch to witch but I never would have thought that with four other minds you could still make reckless decisions. I must give you credit though."

"Credit for what?" Witch raises an eyebrow. She was actually quite curious as to what the snake had to say now that it was traveling around her body again.

"Nothing, I just said that to make you feel better."
"It's not a contract, it's a possession. My memories are... Hazy, to put it lightly, and all I know about it is that I was young and he didn't become active until I was 16," Jackie shrugs nonchalantly, "There is communication, I guess, but it doesn't really count. Basically, our terms is that he gives me power as long as I fuck shit up with it. If I go too long without doing something destructive, he lashes out, which usually ends up extremely similar to what happened with Sonter today. It's less of a consensual partnership and more... Well, let's put it like this. It's like me being shoved into a lion's den with a shitty whip and trying to keep it from eating me."

She looks like she's about to continue, but she snaps her jaw shut when she realizes how much she's shared. She takes her hand from Witch's, coughing uncomfortably. "Anyway."

TheGodSnake said:
"what the fuck is wrong with you" Sonter slowly returned into control of his body as those words were shouted at him, "I... didn't... realize it was so malevolent" he managed to get out. his body was exhausted, he could barely move. "it was my last resort"

Nopos ran into the room just as Sonter regained contro and fell to the ground, stopping due to the high tension in the room.
Jackie doesn't seem as pissed off as she was before, but she still isn't pleased. "What did you think he was going to do? Give generously to the poor? He's a fucking demon. Demons wreak havoc, unless they're more sentient or conscious. God damn, it's practically the embodiment of corruption," She shakes her head, "You'd think it was the Goodwell's mission to piss me off constantly."

She looks like she's about to walk off, but then she turns back, seeming to remember something, "Oh, remember that little stunt you pulled back when I was fighting Mist? Putting your sword to my throat?" She crouches down to his height, glaring at him, "If you ever even think about threatening my life again, I'm not going to save you from Sanctum. I'm not going to get Maverick to open your cell. I'm going to leave you for dead. Or, I might even kill you myself. It'd be self defence." Her voice is cold and hard as stone. "Are we clear on that?"

CelticSol said:
"It's not a contract, it's a possession. My memories are... Hazy, to put it lightly, and all I know about it is that I was young and he didn't become active until I was 16," Jackie shrugs nonchalantly, "There is communication, I guess, but it doesn't really count. Basically, our terms is that he gives me power as long as I fuck shit up with it. If I go too long without doing something destructive, he lashes out, which usually ends up extremely similar to what happened with Sonter today. It's less of a consensual partnership and more... Well, let's put it like this. It's like me being shoved into a lion's den with a shitty whip and trying to keep it from eating me."
She looks like she's about to continue, but she snaps her jaw shut when she realizes how much she's shared. She takes her hand from Witch's, coughing uncomfortably. "Anyway."

Jackie doesn't seem as pissed off as she was before, but she still isn't pleased. "What did you think he was going to do? Give generously to the poor? He's a fucking demon. Demons wreak havoc, unless they're more sentient or conscious. God damn, it's practically the embodiment of corruption," She shakes her head, "You'd think it was the Goodwell's mission to piss me off constantly."

She looks like she's about to walk off, but then she turns back, seeming to remember something, "Oh, remember that little stunt you pulled back when I was fighting Mist? Putting your sword to my throat?" She crouches down to his height, glaring at him, "If you ever even think about threatening my life again, I'm not going to save you from Sanctum. I'm not going to get Maverick to open your cell. I'm going to leave you for dead. Or, I might even kill you myself. It'd be self defence." Her voice is cold and hard as stone. "Are we clear on that?"
Witch gets up and sits at the table once again. Royal attempts to pull out her phone but witch mana in the form of a snake rises from her skin and devours it. It disappears as Royal looks utterly defeated.

Witch can't help but laugh at this. She looks towards Jackie, hoping she wouldn't leave. They still had to eat together as a guild.

CelticSol said:

Sonter Coughs, a bit of blood appearing on his lips, "ha, kill me then, but I needed to hear my brother out." he slowly gets up, standing once again a bit taller than jackie. "I took a chance, not knowing that your demon has no sense of reason, just destruction. perhaps I will get lucky one day." he tries to crack a smile and lighten the air a bit then coughs up more blood onto the ground. "By the way, I'm sorry for my actions everyone. Has anyone seen arcadia?"

(Ha, hahahaaha. I think I have a bad idea)

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter Coughs, a bit of blood appearing on his lips, "ha, kill me then, but I needed to hear my brother out." he slowly gets up, standing once again a bit taller than jackie. "I took a chance, not knowing that your demon has no sense of reason, just destruction. perhaps I will get lucky one day." he tries to crack a smile and lighten the air a bit then coughs up more blood onto the ground. "By the way, I'm sorry for my actions everyone. Has anyone seen arcadia?"
Origin looks at Sonter ready to bring the mood back down. "Wow, thank you for coughing up blood on my floors and around the food Isaac made. Really considerate of you to not give a single thank you after you attacked me and almost made me go through a mana overflow. Because you made a foolish deal with a demon. So yeah, go ahead and chase after Arcadia and ignore the fact that you're walking out on a guild dinner that you're also supposed to be here for you ass." Origin just gave a speech only Dark would say.

Light said:
Witch gets up and sits at the table once again. Royal attempts to pull out her phone but witch mana in the form of a snake rises from her skin and devours it. It disappears as Royal looks utterly defeated.
Witch can't help but laugh at this. She looks towards Jackie, hoping she wouldn't leave. They still had to eat together as a guild.
Jackie scoffs, shaking her head, "You don't get lucky with demons. They either do what you told them too and then fuck you over, or they skip the games and devour your soul because you left a loophole," She goes over to where Isabel was sitting and rights the chair, then sits beside the chair, crossing her arms and scowling at the table.

TheGodSnake said:
"I'm right here," Arcadia comes up behind Nopos, her hair pulled back in a bun. She has the sleeves of her sweater rolled up, obviously ready to heal. She blinks at Sonter, then narrows her eyes, "I swear, I have never met anyone as accident prone as you."

CelticSol said:
Jackie scoffs, shaking her head, "You don't get lucky with demons. They either do what you told them too and then fuck you over, or they skip the games and devour your soul because you left a loophole," She goes over to where Isabel was sitting and rights the chair, then sits beside the chair, crossing her arms and scowling at the table.
"I'm right here," Arcadia comes up behind Nopos, her hair pulled back in a bun. She has the sleeves of her sweater rolled up, obviously ready to heal. She blinks at Sonter, then narrows her eyes, "I swear, I have never met anyone as accident prone as you."
Light said:
Origin looks at Sonter ready to bring the mood back down. "Wow, thank you for coughing up blood on my floors and around the food Isaac made. Really considerate of you to not give a single thank you after you attacked me and almost made me go through a mana overflow. Because you made a foolish deal with a demon. So yeah, go ahead and chase after Arcadia and ignore the fact that you're walking out on a guild dinner that you're also supposed to be here for you ass." Origin just gave a speech only Dark would say.
Sonter shook his head "and you wonder why I left. I just needed Arcadia to heal me a bit, please" Sonter sighed "But its fine, I'll let my body heal itself." he walked out of the room and up to the roof, wondering why he even tried to change, everyones opinion would stay the same, they hate him. "what am I doing here?" he asked himself just before he bagan coughing up more blood.

Nopos came forward, grabbed a rag and cleaned up the blood, "I dont think you all realize how much hes trying to be accepted by you guys. He is haunted by what he did last year, I would know" Nopos knew he was probably asking for a fight, but Sonter had helped and saved him on more than one occasion, he was willing to try to repay him.

@Light

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter shook his head "and you wonder why I left. I just needed Arcadia to heal me a bit, please" Sonter sighed "But its fine, I'll let my body heal itself." he walked out of the room and up to the roof, wondering why he even tried to change, everyones opinion would stay the same, they hate him. "what am I doing here?" he asked himself just before he bagan coughing up more blood.
Nopos came forward, grabbed a rag and cleaned up the blood, "I dont think you all realize how much hes trying to be accepted by you guys. He is haunted by what he did last year, I would know" Nopos knew he was probably asking for a fight, but Sonter had helped and saved him on more than one occasion, he was willing to try to repay him.

@Light
Arcadia sighs and follows him out, pulling out her wings and taking a short cut off the balcony. She lands softly behind him, bare feet tapping gently against the top of the roof. She taps the back of his shoulder. "I know you're playing tough, but you have to tell me where it hurts in order for me to heal you."

TheGodSnake said:

@Light
Royal looks towards Nopos and smiles, she gets out of her chair and stands before Nopos. "Isabel is just a little angry. I understand that he's trying but you can't blame some people since this is the second time. It also doesn't help when he walks away antagonizing others. Origin may have been out of line but she's just... having trouble right now. She did have somewhat of a point though, Sonter doesn't recognize when people are trying to help him and only points out when others criticize him at rare moments. The first time the criticized him was when he shot Arcadia. Now he makes a deal with a demon and attacks us again. He can't expect others to not be cross with him at moments like these. It would be best for him to face it and resolve the problem instead of pointing blame and leaving. I'm sure Isabel would apologize for what she said as well."

Isaac went over to the table and took his seat saying "Can we just all sit down and eat and put all this all behind us?" Isaac then turned to Nopos and said "Thank you for cleaning up the blood, and Royal is right we know how hard he's trying, but he has attacked us more than once and then he usually leaves instead of confronting all of us about what he did." @TheGodSnake

Light said:
Royal nods her head in agreement. "Yes! We should try to put this behind us!" Royal looks towards Nopos. "Would you mind eating with us?"
Nopos nodded, "yeah"

CelticSol said:
Arcadia sighs and follows him out, pulling out her wings and taking a short cut off the balcony. She lands softly behind him, bare feet tapping gently against the top of the roof. She taps the back of his shoulder. "I know you're playing tough, but you have to tell me where it hurts in order for me to heal you."
Sonter shook his head, "Everywhere," he looked over at her, "I thought that he would, I dont know, not try to kill everyone?" he shook his head again, closing his eyes "why do you stick around, I attacked you too, and I wasnt possessed when I did that,"

TheGodSnake said:
Nopos nodded, "yeah"
Sonter shook his head, "Everywhere," he looked over at her, "I thought that he would, I dont know, not try to kill everyone?" he shook his head again, closing his eyes "why do you stick around, I attacked you too, and I wasnt possessed when I did that,"
Royal's golden eyes brighten at this as her smile grows wider. "Alright then!" She ventures over to her seat and gestures for him to sit next to her. "I really wish we could start eating but we can't. Not until Sonter and Arcadia get back."

TheGodSnake said:
Nopos nodded, "yeah"
Arcadia presses her hand on his sternum, , her markings lighting up as she starts to heal him, pain starting to recede. She doesn't speak immediately, focusing on her healing and thinking of a way to phrase her words they way she wants them to come out like. "I 'stick around', as you said it, because you asked for forgiveness," She says quietly, the light coming off her cheeks making her eyes flicker strangely as she looks to his, "You apologized to me, because you regretted what you did. It doesn't matter if they hang that over your head, because what happened, regardless of how poorly they reacted, was between you and I, and I forgave you," Her healing pauses, as does she, light fading to a dull glow, "I think you're too hard on yourself. You make mistakes, just like everyone other person does. Royal and Isaac aren't perfect, and despite their personal experiences, they are not beyond bias and being wrong about something. No matter who it is, everyone makes mistakes. You made a mistake with the demon, yes, but if he had promised me something I desire, which I imagine he did for you, I probably would have done the same. Many of us would have."

Bruce walked into the guild, his body cut and bruised and swollen from an obviously intense battle. His shirt and jacket were completely gone from his body, showing all the scars on his torso and new, open wounds as well. He might as well have been wearing a loincloth with how shredded his pants were at this point. With one hand he grasped his sword which was stabbed into his stomach while the other hung limp, indicating that it was broken, possibly shattered in some spots. "Isabel! I did it!" Bruce called out in a triumphant voice, looking down after a couple of seconds and thinking about the cost of what it took to even survive the fight he had just been in.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce walked into the guild, his body cut and bruised and swollen from an obviously intense battle. His shirt and jacket were completely gone from his body, showing all the scars on his torso and new, open wounds as well. He might as well have been wearing a loincloth with how shredded his pants were at this point. With one hand he grasped his sword which was stabbed into his stomach while the other hung limp, indicating that it was broken, possibly shattered in some spots. "Isabel! I did it!" Bruce called out in a triumphant voice, looking down after a couple of seconds and thinking about the cost of what it took to even survive the fight he had just been in.
( I was reading this with a serious expression then I started laughing when he said Isabel I did it. )

Isabel just stares at him. Another obstacle in the way of eating and fighting. She was more hungry than concerned. She put her head in her hands and groaned. "Bruh, we're trying to eat fam." Isabel no longer cared about what she was saying. Isabel gets up and starts to help Bruce walk, trying to get him to Arcadia as quickly as possible. "Arcadia?!"

( @CelticSol )

Afrobrony said:
Isaac yelled at Bruce from his seat saying "Next time try not to come back almost dead! Oh and when you're done being healed there's a whole bunch of food in here that I made!" Isaac knew Bruce would live so he wasn't that worried, just annoyed that they still hadn't got to eat yet.

Light said:
( I was reading this with a serious expression then I started laughing when he said Isabel I did it. )
Isabel just stares at him. Another obstacle in the way of eating and fighting. She was more hungry than concerned. She put her head in her hands and groaned. "Bruh, we're trying to eat fam." Isabel no longer cared about what she was saying. Isabel gets up and starts to help Bruce walk, trying to get him to Arcadia as quickly as possible. "Arcadia?!"

( @CelticSol )
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac yelled at Bruce from his seat saying "Next time try not to come back almost dead! Oh and when you're done being healed there's a whole bunch of food in here that I made!" Isaac knew Bruce would live so he wasn't that worried, just annoyed that they still hadn't got to eat yet.

[/QUOTE]
Bruce was genuinely taken aback by both Isaac's and Isabel's reactions to his return. "Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't think I meant less to you guys than food. I can just head up to my room..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back