• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Light said:
"Shit!" Origin catches Bruce, even though he was heavy. She starts to drag him towards his room and lays him on his bed. "We really need to heal his injuries fast."
Witch raises an eyebrow. "We can do it the old fashioned way and continue doing it after the war. Why don't you check out the 8th floor with Apex?"

Apex raise an eye at this. Wondering why Witch is doing this. Royal raises her eyes from the food, this has caught her attention.
"Sure, sounds cool." Isaac said standing up, he looked over at Apex and said "Let's get going."

TheGodSnake said:
(sorry guys, My dog died today)
Sonter sighed, "I'm good, go take care of bruce." he didnt understand what had happened to him, he used to be able to not care about anyone's opinions. Perhaps it was the soul sense, it could be affecting him more based on people's emotions.
(Sorry to hear about that, I know how that feels.)

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Sure, sounds cool." Isaac said standing up, he looked over at Apex and said "Let's get going."
(Sorry to hear about that, I know how that feels.)

[/QUOTE]
Apex nods her head and walks with Isaac to an open floor to start with. "Soooo....."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"So what, is something wrong?" Isaac asked not understanding why she dragged out the word.

[/QUOTE]
Apex shakes her head. "No it's just... awkward? For me at least."

Light said:
Apex shakes her head. "No it's just... awkward? For me at least."
"I don't see how it would be awkward." Isaac tried to think of why it'd be awkward but he couldn't think of a reason so he asked "Why is it awkward for you?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I don't see how it would be awkward." Isaac tried to think of why it'd be awkward but he couldn't think of a reason so he asked "Why is it awkward for you?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well Vramiel wants to talk about where he and I stand. Also about what happened between us a year ago and well...." Apex clears her throat. "We recently went on a date and I honestly enjoyed it. Even though it was just me dragging you around which I apologize for. So to me at least, this is awkward." Apex brushes her hair behind her ear.

Light said:
"Well Vramiel wants to talk about where he and I stand. Also about what happened between us a year ago and well...." Apex clears her throat. "We recently went on a date and I honestly enjoyed it. Even though it was just me dragging you around which I apologize for. So to me at least, this is awkward." Apex brushes her hair behind her ear.
"You don't have to apologize and I enjoyed our date too, but the question is where do you stand with Vramiel?" Isaac asked in a casual tone, of course Isaac wanted to know the answer, but if Apex didn't want to answer he wasn't going to force her to.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"You don't have to apologize and I enjoyed our date too, but the question is where do you stand with Vramiel?" Isaac asked in a casual tone, of course Isaac wanted to know the answer, but if Apex didn't want to answer he wasn't going to force her to.

[/QUOTE]
Apex looks to the side and rubs her arm with her opposite hand. "I don't know if.... I just. I still don't know Isaac. I've been avoiding it as much as I can but I really can't decide."

Light said:
Apex looks to the side and rubs her arm with her opposite hand. "I don't know if.... I just. I still don't know Isaac. I've been avoiding it as much as I can but I really can't decide."
"I understand if I was in your situation i'd avoid it as much as possible too, but no matter what you decide remember that if you need somebody to talk to i'm always here." Isaac said blushing slightly.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I understand if I was in your situation i'd avoid it as much as possible too, but no matter what you decide remember that if you need somebody to talk to i'm always here." Isaac said blushing slightly.

[/QUOTE]
Apex smiles at this and nods her head as they make it to the designated floor. "Thanks Cadin, I really appreciate that. I would ask my other personalities for support but Royal would try to solve the entire problem. Witch wouldn't be able to help all too much. Dark isn't here and Origin is being a bit weird nowadays. It's nice to know you're there."

Light said:
Apex smiles at this and nods her head as they make it to the designated floor. "Thanks Cadin, I really appreciate that. I would ask my other personalities for support but Royal would try to solve the entire problem. Witch wouldn't be able to help all too much. Dark isn't here and Origin is being a bit weird nowadays. It's nice to know you're there."
"Well i'm not going anywhere so you don't have to worry, but at least you're other personalities would try to help you in they're own way." Isaac said as he looked around the room saying. "So is this where we're going to build the ball pit?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Well i'm not going anywhere so you don't have to worry, but at least you're other personalities would try to help you in they're own way." Isaac said as he looked around the room saying. "So is this where we're going to build the ball pit?"

[/QUOTE]
Apex nods her head. "Yes this is the place." Apex looks at the large empty room. "Ssoooo." Apex stares at Isaac with her orange eyes and rocks side to side. Switching her weight from leg to leg.

Light said:
Apex nods her head. "Yes this is the place." Apex looks at the large empty room. "Ssoooo." Apex stares at Isaac with her orange eyes and rocks side to side. Switching her weight from leg to leg.
Isaac scanned the room, then looked back at Apex who was staring at him and he blushed slightly saying "Soooooo." Not quite sure what to say.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac scanned the room, then looked back at Apex who was staring at him and he blushed slightly saying "Soooooo." Not quite sure what to say.

[/QUOTE]
Apex looks at the floor and starts to use magic to have tools appear and drill out a pit. "I guess this is a start."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I guess so, so what do you need me to do?" Isaac asks waiting for an answer.

[/QUOTE]
Apex raises an eyebrow at this. "Here, help me connect with some of the tools I'm using." She holds out her hand to him. The moment he takes it he'll be able to mentally control some of the tools at work.

Light said:
Apex raises an eyebrow at this. "Here, help me connect with some of the tools I'm using." She holds out her hand to him. The moment he takes it he'll be able to mentally control some of the tools at work.
"Okay." Isaac takes Apex's hand asking "What do I do now?" Isaac wasn't quiet sure what to do since he never controlled anything with his mind.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay." Isaac takes Apex's hand asking "What do I do now?" Isaac wasn't quiet sure what to do since he never controlled anything with his mind.

[/QUOTE]
"Well now you're connected to my magic. Just concentrate and think about what tool you want to use. Then think about the action it should take and my magic will make it happen."

Light said:
"Well now you're connected to my magic. Just concentrate and think about what tool you want to use. Then think about the action it should take and my magic will make it happen."
"Okay...." Isaac concentrated on moving the closest tool to him, then he thought about moving it up and down and to his surprise it moved up and down. "That is so cool!" Isaac said losing focus and then the tool fell to the ground because he wasn't thinking about it anymore.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay...." Isaac concentrated on moving the closest tool to him, then he thought about moving it up and down and to his surprise it moved up and down. "That is so cool!" Isaac said losing focus and then the tool fell to the ground because he wasn't thinking about it anymore.

[/QUOTE]
"You must concentrate Isaac." Apex says as her eyes stay closed. "So we have to make an empty pit. A large one at this, you're the expert at ball pits out of the two of us. So you'll have to command these tools." For once Apex doesn't put herself on top. She kept her eyes closed so she could imagine herself being alone. So it would be much easier for her to admit it.

Light said:
"You must concentrate Isaac." Apex says as her eyes stay closed. "So we have to make an empty pit. A large one at this, you're the expert at ball pits out of the two of us. So you'll have to command these tools." For once Apex doesn't put herself on top. She kept her eyes closed so she could imagine herself being alone. So it would be much easier for her to admit it.
"I know about ball pits but I don't know if I can make one, and i'm not that good at commanding these tools." Isaac said with a hint of nervousness in his voice, he wasn't use to using Apex's magic and he wasn't sure he'd be able to make the ball pit.

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter sighed, "I'm good, go take care of bruce." he didnt understand what had happened to him, he used to be able to not care about anyone's opinions. Perhaps it was the soul sense, it could be affecting him more based on people's emotions.
(Sorry that I haven't been able to post. I've relapsed really hard in terms of mental health and shit like this isn't as easy as it used to be for me.)

Arcadia purses her lips, seeming reluctant, "As long as you're sure," She says after a pause, "If you need me, come find me." She turns to walk to Bruce, and crouches down, placing a hand over where the sword was stabbed into his stomach, healing around the blade as much as she could without fusing the blade to his skin. She grabs the hilt of the sword, then looks at Bruce. "This will hurt. Are you ready?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I know about ball pits but I don't know if I can make one, and i'm not that good at commanding these tools." Isaac said with a hint of nervousness in his voice, he wasn't use to using Apex's magic and he wasn't sure he'd be able to make the ball pit.

[/QUOTE]
Apex let's go of his hand and sets her own on her hips. "I guess distributing the work load isn't a go. Maybe we could try doing it this way." Apex walks to the center of the room and slams her fist into the floor to send cement debris into the air. "I hate relying on physical abilities but it'll do. Can you help with clearing the debris?"

CelticSol said:
(Sorry that I haven't been able to post. I've relapsed really hard in terms of mental health and shit like this isn't as easy as it used to be for me.)
Arcadia purses her lips, seeming reluctant, "As long as you're sure," She says after a pause, "If you need me, come find me." She turns to walk to Bruce, and crouches down, placing a hand over where the sword was stabbed into his stomach, healing around the blade as much as she could without fusing the blade to his skin. She grabs the hilt of the sword, then looks at Bruce. "This will hurt. Are you ready?"
(It's all right if you don't post, we all have hard times and you're no exception. The important thing is that you focus getting through this relapse and recovering from it. That's really the best we can do as humans.)

Bruce, being in a coma, couldn't respond too much to the outside world. Within himself he was yelling "just do it! I can take the sword going in, the pain of it coming out won't be that bad! Besides, I know you can just heal me if anymore damage is done on the way out so I don't care! Just do it!" Right in the middle of his therapy session with himself, the therapist version dressed in kahkis, a sweater vest, and a polo shirt. However, his body itself only did one thing to indicate that he was even alive right now. A simple nod.

Afrobrony said:
(It's all right if you don't post, we all have hard times and you're no exception. The important thing is that you focus getting through this relapse and recovering from it. That's really the best we can do as humans.)
Bruce, being in a coma, couldn't respond too much to the outside world. Within himself he was yelling "just do it! I can take the sword going in, the pain of it coming out won't be that bad! Besides, I know you can just heal me if anymore damage is done on the way out so I don't care! Just do it!" Right in the middle of his therapy session with himself, the therapist version dressed in kahkis, a sweater vest, and a polo shirt. However, his body itself only did one thing to indicate that he was even alive right now. A simple nod.
Arcadia shrugs and takes the somewhat pathetic nod as a 'go for it', then rips out the blade with surprising force, tossing it to the side and immediately pressing hard onto the wound to stop the rush of blood. Her healing starts to cauterize the bleeding, causing Bruce to feel like the inside of his stomach is burning, though she doesn't seem to care much for whether or not it hurts, focused intently on her task. She removed her bloody hand from the wound to inspect, seemingly satisfied about her work, then gently holds his broken hand, her other hand resting on his forearm. "This will also really hurt," Without warning, she snaps the main portion of his wrist back into place, not even flinching or making a face at the nauseating sound of his wrist snapping.

She feels along his wrist, and sighs at the shattered bone under his skin. She blinks, and her eyes turn from gold to a light orange, and she starts to tap her fingers along his wrist and hand, the bones moving back into place and fusing together again. Once she's positive that they've all properly come back together again, she puts her palm on his forehead, healing his bleeding head. She puts a surge of healing magic into his body to heal any other internal wounds she might've missed, nearly blacking out herself from how far she's straining herself. She puts her thumb on his forehead, and he feels an almost overwhelming force trying to wake him up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back