• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

"Hello Apex, are you...you all alright?" Vramiel pointed at her and then into the still closed room in an attempt to include all the consiousnesses. Standing straight he looked her in the eye not flinching or showing any signs of discomfort. "Though I believe how are YOU is also an important question."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]"Hello Apex, are you...you all alright?" Vramiel pointed at her and then into the still closed room in an attempt to include all the consiousnesses. Standing straight he looked her in the eye not flinching or showing any signs of discomfort. "Though I believe how are YOU is also an important question."

[/QUOTE]
Apex runs her hands through her hair and sighs. "Yes I'm alright... so are the others. Have you only come to check on us?"

"At the moment it was my main reason, though I thought I should inform you an army is about to storm the mortal realm, I can only guess they will move on to deity realm after." After taking a breath he sighed, "As for us, well...I don't know what to say, or what you want me to say which is quite troubling."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]"At the moment it was my main reason, though I thought I should inform you an army is about to storm the mortal realm, I can only guess they will move on to deity realm after." After taking a breath he sighed, "As for us, well...I don't know what to say, or what you want me to say which is quite troubling."

[/QUOTE]
"Shit.... An army? So the originals want war huh?" We need to gather up the members to counter them in a way. We can't take on an army on our own no matter what kind of power we have. We'll need to take them out at the root of the problem. We'll need to defeat all the originals. Though I cannot go to the originals realm, so I'll stay here or in the mortal realm and try to help however I can." Apex stops for a moment and looks away. "What do you mean as for us?"

Vramiel nodded yeah I'm aware, though you should give more credit to my destructive skills, they're quite effective.... Ether way you have myself and Zan her at hand." Looking at Apex's eyes despite her averted gaze Veamiel spoke again, "You know exactly what I mean by us, everything we thought and felt last year. That, is what I'm talking about."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Vramiel nodded yeah I'm aware, though you should give more credit to my destructive skills, they're quite effective.... Ether way you have myself and Zan her at hand." Looking at Apex's eyes despite her averted gaze Veamiel spoke again, "You know exactly what I mean by us, everything we thought and felt last year. That, is what I'm talking about."

[/QUOTE]
Apex crosses her arms across her chest and pushes her hip out to the side. "Yeah you most likely won't be able to enter the originals realm. So you would be staying here as well." Apex turns and looks Vramiel in the eyes. "Must you talk about that Vramiel?"

\

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Vramiel nodded yeah I'm aware, though you should give more credit to my destructive skills, they're quite effective.... Ether way you have myself and Zan her at hand." Looking at Apex's eyes despite her averted gaze Veamiel spoke again, "You know exactly what I mean by us, everything we thought and felt last year. That, is what I'm talking about."

[/QUOTE]
Layla, having been standing there the whole time, suddenly speaks up with a wry smile, "I believe that is my cue to leave," She walks up behind Isabel, her hand on her shoulder as she leans down and kisses her cheek, whispering a quick, "We can talk later," into her ear, then raises her brows ever so slightly at the pair, "Since Dark isn't here to say it, keep it PG, please." She grins, obviously teasing, then she heads downstairs, sitting down in the living room.

TheGodSnake said:
Nopos walked into the kitchen, the teleportation having caused him to be extremely groggy, he didnt realize Arcadia was there, he retrieve a bottle of water from the fridge and started to drink it as he turned around. upon seeing Arcadia, the blood drained from his face and he dropped the bottle before hurrying out of the room again.
Arcadia spots Nopos, also seeing his hasty retreat, and with a sigh, she goes after him. When she comes to his door, however, she hesitates, faltering, but steels herself and knocks on the door.

Light said:
Schniezel stops moving as his body turns into ash and blows away. At that moment sirens went off as his army charged through a portal. Heading towards a random realm to wage war. First the mortal realm, next the deity realm.
Jackie narrows her eyes at the ash pile, "That was way too easy," She pushes around some of the ash around, spreading it too thinly for Schniezel to regenerate from it, scuffing her shoes off on the ground so he can't track her, either. The corruption in her body starts to wane, bringing her fingers and left arm back to normal length, though most of the bones in her left are dislocated from the forced, too quick growth of the limb. She jumps a foot in the air when the sirens go off, then slams her hands over her ears - though she growls at the pain of moving her arms - to dull some of the piercing sound. "Maverick!" She shouts, and the demon appears despite the near deafening noise, "Get Sonter out of the cage and bring him back to the guild!"

The demon nods, starting to work on the lock of the cell. Jackie takes off down the hall towards Mist, grabbing him without word or explanation and throwing him over her shoulder despite the pain of her arm, then pulls out her phone and dials Isabel. When she answers, Jackie shouts over the alarms, "I need a portal out of here ASAP!"

TheGodSnake said:
"The hell do you want? I dont really need you, I'm not exactly power hungry" Sonter grunted, the sound was annoying, but he needed to know what was happening, he suspected it had something to do with Julie.
There's a slight pause, the feeling of something foreign shifting through his though and memories prodding in his head, then it continues, more solemnly, " No, you're not. However, you are still trapped. I can help you in that."

CelticSol said:
\
Layla, having been standing there the whole time, suddenly speaks up with a wry smile, "I believe that is my cue to leave," She walks up behind Isabel, her hand on her shoulder as she leans down and kisses her cheek, whispering a quick, "We can talk later," into her ear, then raises her brows ever so slightly at the pair, "Since Dark isn't here to say it, keep it PG, please." She grins, obviously teasing, then she heads downstairs, sitting down in the living room.

Arcadia spots Nopos, also seeing his hasty retreat, and with a sigh, she goes after him. When she comes to his door, however, she hesitates, faltering, but steels herself and knocks on the door.

Jackie narrows her eyes at the ash pile, "That was way too easy," She pushes around some of the ash around, spreading it too thinly for Schniezel to regenerate from it, scuffing her shoes off on the ground so he can't track her, either. The corruption in her body starts to wane, bringing her fingers and left arm back to normal length, though most of the bones in her left are dislocated from the forced, too quick growth of the limb. She jumps a foot in the air when the sirens go off, then slams her hands over her ears - though she growls at the pain of moving her arms - to dull some of the piercing sound. "Maverick!" She shouts, and the demon appears despite the near deafening noise, "Get Sonter out of the cage and bring him back to the guild!"

The demon nods, starting to work on the lock of the cell. Jackie takes off down the hall towards Mist, grabbing him without word or explanation and throwing him over her shoulder despite the pain of her arm, then pulls out her phone and dials Isabel. When she answers, Jackie shouts over the alarms, "I need a portal out of here ASAP!"

There's a slight pause, the feeling of something foreign shifting through his though and memories prodding in his head, then it continues, more solemnly, " No, you're not. However, you are still trapped. I can help you in that."
Isabel nods her head and opens a portal. The portal leads to her room. Knowing she'll appear there Isabel tries to make herself look like she hadn't of been crying a second ago.

( It's moments like that...... that make me love the relationship Layla and Isabel share. )

Light said:
Isabel nods her head and opens a portal. The portal leads to her room. Knowing she'll appear there Isabel tries to make herself look like she hadn't of been crying a second ago.
( It's moments like that...... that make me love the relationship Layla and Isabel share. )
(Hurray for grumpy dragon mom.)

Jackie jumps through it, dumping Mist onto the ground without any consideration or gentle-ness. She breathes heavily, bringing one of her hands to her bleeding side. "Holy shit, doesn't matter how fit I am, I fucking hate running," She runs a hand through her dishelved hair, then looks down at Mist, "I have a Mist." She kicks him hard in the stomach. "And he's alive, just like you asked, and oh boy, do I have some info for you!"

She grabs Isabel by the shoulders, smearing some blood on her shirt, "Harbinger controlled your fate before you found out about Originals, which is why he's so keen on Dark. He's manipulating her so he can act out a plan not even Schniezel knows about, which is weird because..." She trails off, then snorts, "Because I'm 90% sure that Schniezel is gay for Harbinger.They're also going to take armies and fuck shit up in a ton of realms looking for us, since they actually consider us a threat because they have no control over us. Schniezel was controlling my fate, and I kind of... snapped, and now he may or may not be dead, but he is definitely MIA. A shit ton of sirens went off in his castle when I left, so I can only assume that shit has hit the fan."

CelticSol said:
(Hurray for grumpy dragon mom.)
Jackie jumps through it, dumping Mist onto the ground without any consideration or gentle-ness. She breathes heavily, bringing one of her hands to her bleeding side. "Holy shit, doesn't matter how fit I am, I fucking hate running," She runs a hand through her dishelved hair, then looks down at Mist, "I have a Mist." She kicks him hard in the stomach. "And he's alive, just like you asked, and oh boy, do I have some info for you!"

She grabs Isabel by the shoulders, smearing some blood on her shirt, "Harbinger controlled your fate before you found out about Originals, which is why he's so keen on Dark. He's manipulating her so he can act out a plan not even Schniezel knows about, which is weird because..." She trails off, then snorts, "Because I'm 90% sure that Schniezel is gay for Harbinger.They're also going to take armies and fuck shit up in a ton of realms looking for us, since they actually consider us a threat because they have no control over us. Schniezel was controlling my fate, and I kind of... snapped, and now he may or may not be dead, but he is definitely MIA. A shit ton of sirens went off in his castle when I left, so I can only assume that shit has hit the fan."
Mist groans as he starts to stand up. His blood mist hurricanes start to kick up again.

Isabel herself seemed shocked. "They're already waging war upon the mortal realm. Apex apparently has a plan. All those whom cannot enter the originals realm such as herself should stay behind and help out in the mortal realm as much as possible. While the others take out the originals once and for all." Isabel turns to Mist for a moment and watches him attempt to use his magic. "I suspected Schniezel had a thing for Harbinger. Schniezel could still be out there. While we're there I need to get Dark. Who knows what she's been through."

Isaac lounged around the kitchen not really sure what to do. He was so bored he wished there was something, anything going on. Isaac thought about all the things he could be doing right now like beating the crap out of some thugs, or beating up on that other guy who messed with Dark and the guild, basically anything that involved kicking the crap out of an enemy or eating food. Speaking of food since Isaac was alone he decide to make alot of food for when everybody got back. So he got started on making the food. @Light

Light said:
Witch walks into the kitchen and notices Isaac. "Oh hey. I hope you're ready. We're about to face something pretty big."
"Okay, what are we going to be facing?" Isaac asked still making food as he talked, no matter how big the opponent or the army he had faith him and the other Dragon's Roar members would win which gave him confidence while he was fighting and why he usually was able to stay calm under pressure.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay, what are we going to be facing?" Isaac asked still making food as he talked, no matter how big the opponent or the army he had faith him and the other Dragon's Roar members would win which gave him confidence while he was fighting and why he usually was able to stay calm under pressure.

[/QUOTE]
Witch sits down as well. "We're facing off against the originals. They've waged war and are attacking the mortal realm. Some of us will split away to the originals to take them out once and for all. While others and allies will help out with the army."

Light said:
Witch sits down as well. "We're facing off against the originals. They've waged war and are attacking the mortal realm. Some of us will split away to the originals to take them out once and for all. While others and allies will help out with the army."
"Do you know if i'll be going after the originals or fighting the army?" Isaac asked turning around to face Witch while she talked.

CelticSol said:
"come in" Nopos calls, not thinking that it was arcadia on the other side of the door, after all, why would she follow him?

CelticSol said:
Sonter laughed, "So you can, but at what cost? if you are what I think you are I wont fall prey so easily to you as Jackie did."

"Would you rather we let it fester? I don't like leaving things a mess.....You know what we'll handle the madness at hand first, then we'll talk." looking away Vramiel slid his fingers through his hair sweeping it back, "Since I'm likely unable to enter the originals realm would it be safe to assume that I will be mobilized to the mortal realm?"

Light said:
Isabel herself seemed shocked. "They're already waging war upon the mortal realm. Apex apparently has a plan. All those whom cannot enter the originals realm such as herself should stay behind and help out in the mortal realm as much as possible. While the others take out the originals once and for all." Isabel turns to Mist for a moment and watches him attempt to use his magic. "I suspected Schniezel had a thing for Harbinger. Schniezel could still be out there. While we're there I need to get Dark. Who knows what she's been through."
Light said:
Mist groans as he starts to stand up. His blood mist hurricanes start to kick up again.
Jackie pushes Mist back onto the floor with her foot, "Oh, stay down, you miserable fuck." She looks at Isabel as she speaks, then throws her hands up, completely exasperated, "Are you fucking kidding me? I just took on an Original by my fucking self and won, and I don't even get a few hours to heal? This is bullshit."

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter laughed, "So you can, but at what cost? if you are what I think you are I wont fall prey so easily to you as Jackie did."
The voice scoffs, " Quick to judge, aren't you? Possessions are rarely a consensual occurrence, Sonter Goodwell. I needed a host, and Jackie happened to be close-by, " If Sonter could see the owner of the voice, he'd see them shrug, "But this isn't about Jackie. This is about you. And the cost is whatever you make it. If you cannot find one I find desirable, I can simply leave you here in this cell."

TheGodSnake said:
"come in" Nopos calls, not thinking that it was arcadia on the other side of the door, after all, why would she follow him?
Arcadia enters slowly, closing the door behind her and pressing her back against it. "I don't blame you if you think little of me. I spoke... harshly, to say the least, and without thought. You didn't deserve my blatant hatred, and I'm sorry for that." She doesn't say anything else, instead closing her eyes and breathing out deeply, not even bothering to ask for forgiveness.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Do you know if i'll be going after the originals or fighting the army?" Isaac asked turning around to face Witch while she talked.

[/QUOTE]
"You'll be going to the originals. I hope you've prepared a lot of food." Witch gets comfortable in her seat.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]"Would you rather we let it fester? I don't like leaving things a mess.....You know what we'll handle the madness at hand first, then we'll talk." looking away Vramiel slid his fingers through his hair sweeping it back, "Since I'm likely unable to enter the originals realm would it be safe to assume that I will be mobilized to the mortal realm?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes you will be in the mortal realm." Apex turns to the stairs. "Vramiel, we're going to eat together. Come on." Apex walks down the stairs to the kitchen.

CelticSol said:
Jackie pushes Mist back onto the floor with her foot, "Oh, stay down, you miserable fuck." She looks at Isabel as she speaks, then throws her hands up, completely exasperated, "Are you fucking kidding me? I just took on an Original by my fucking self and won, and I don't even get a few hours to heal? This is bullshit."
The voice scoffs, " Quick to judge, aren't you? Possessions are rarely a consensual occurrence, Sonter Goodwell. I needed a host, and Jackie happened to be close-by, " If Sonter could see the owner of the voice, he'd see them shrug, "But this isn't about Jackie. This is about you. And the cost is whatever you make it. If you cannot find one I find desirable, I can simply leave you here in this cell."

Arcadia enters slowly, closing the door behind her and pressing her back against it. "I don't blame you if you think little of me. I spoke... harshly, to say the least, and without thought. You didn't deserve my blatant hatred, and I'm sorry for that." She doesn't say anything else, instead closing her eyes and breathing out deeply, not even bothering to ask for forgiveness.
Isabel stands up and sighs. "You'll get to rest. We're all eating dinner together. I just got the mental notification from Witch." She looks towards Mist. Her eyes calculating some things. "You may join us as well."

Light said:
Isabel stands up and sighs. "You'll get to rest. We're all eating dinner together. I just got the mental notification from Witch." She looks towards Mist. Her eyes calculating some things. "You may join us as well."
Jackie keeps her foot pressed on his chest, holding him down. "No, he's not. Sorry to question your authority as a leader and shit, but I may or may not stab him if he stays in the same general vicinity as me."

CelticSol said:
Jackie keeps her foot pressed on his chest, holding him down. "No, he's not. Sorry to question your authority as a leader and shit, but I may or may not stab him if he stays in the same general vicinity as me."
"Then he will be sitting next to me and I would appreciate it if you refrain from shedding blood around the food. I hope you don't mind." The last sentence wasn't about the dinner table. It was about her taking her foot off of his chest.

Light said:
"Then he will be sitting next to me and I would appreciate it if you refrain from shedding blood around the food. I hope you don't mind." The last sentence wasn't about the dinner table. It was about her taking her foot off of his chest.
Jackie frowns, then scoffs and steps off of Mist, "You're too soft, y'know. He's just gonna betray us at the next chance," Jackie walks out, heading downstairs and sitting at the table, and puts her head on the table and throws her arms over her head.

CelticSol said:
Sonter chuckles, "Alright, how about this, I give you control of my body, my abilites and so forth for a period of time as long as you are willing to help me with my goal when I gIve you control. the only other condition is that we split control of my face and voice. I'm sure you can manage that, a simple image spell would make it look like half a face for each of us. you will have control over my eyes and movement, all I want is for it to sound different when you speak and for me to be able to see what you are doing with my body." Sonter knew you had to be specific when making deals with demons, or whatever this was, his end goal was to be an ally to it, and perhaps it would not consume him.

CelticSol said:
Nopos, who had been staring out the window froze, "you know I dont hold it against you. I just dont want to see another person suffer, especially because of my presence." The young elf-boy turned around, "I can help you with your burns or whatever it is that makes your skin glow"

CelticSol said:
Jackie frowns, then scoffs and steps off of Mist, "You're too soft, y'know. He's just gonna betray us at the next chance," Jackie walks out, heading downstairs and sitting at the table, and puts her head on the table and throws her arms over her head.
Isabel watches Jackie leave. She turns to Mist and helps him up. She walks behind him and guides him to the dinner table. Once she makes it there she sits him down beside her.

TheGodSnake said:
Nopos, who had been staring out the window froze, "you know I dont hold it against you. I just dont want to see another person suffer, especially because of my presence." The young elf-boy turned around, "I can help you with your burns or whatever it is that makes your skin glow"
She crosses her arms, sighing, "It's not something that can be healed or removed. They're designed specifically for that reason," She pauses, then continues, though her tone is more cautious, "They're slave brands, if you didn't know."

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter chuckles, "Alright, how about this, I give you control of my body, my abilites and so forth for a period of time as long as you are willing to help me with my goal when I gIve you control. the only other condition is that we split control of my face and voice. I'm sure you can manage that, a simple image spell would make it look like half a face for each of us. you will have control over my eyes and movement, all I want is for it to sound different when you speak and for me to be able to see what you are doing with my body." Sonter knew you had to be specific when making deals with demons, or whatever this was, his end goal was to be an ally to it, and perhaps it would not consume him.
Laughter, loud and malevolent, echoes in his mind, " Perfect! I agree to your terms, meat sack! " Maverick gets the cell open as Sanctum took full control of Sonter's body, the chains holding his wrists and ankles snapping like they were made of plastic. Sonter feels intoxicating, almost impossible power, both physical and magical, flood his body. Maverick follows closely behind Sanctum as he pushes their now shared body down the hall, a portal opening into the kitchen in the Capital. It closes hastily behind him as Sanctum throws himself at Isabel, sharpening his fingers into beast-like claws as pins her to the floor, Corruption slashing across her skin.

Jackie stands, throwing herself over the table, hands reaching for Sonter, "Sanctum, NO!" Sanctum switches focus and catches her by the throat, pinning her to the floor, Corruption flowing into her body. Jackie suffocates as Corruption burns through her body, her fingers clawing his arm desperately to try and get him to remove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back