• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Light said:
Grimm snaps his finger again and Julie appears beside him. She looks at the cupcake with hunger in her eyes. She starts to walk towards it.
Cupcake Bruce looks up at Julie, realizing that the worst might happen "oh no, don't you dare. I am not into vore! Don't fucking eat me."

Light said:
Grimm snaps his finger and Bruce himself turns into a cupcake. Grimm then turns to Layla and approaches her. He takes both her hands in his and strokes the back of her hand with his thumb. He pulls up one of her hands and kisses the wedding ring. "Layla, I love you.... So if my masterpiece isn't something you admire. Then it isn't worth it... I shall dispose of it." Grimm sounded a little crestfallen, regardless he let's go of her hands and approaches the cake ready to eat it.
She keeps her grip on his hand and smiles, then says wryly, "You're too sweet. For next time though, I prefer cheesecake," She pulls him forward and kisses him on the cheek, heading out of the kitchen towards Isabel.

Light said:
Schniezel takes his armoured form the second before though the armour still takes damage from the slash. Spikes and pillars shoot towards Jackie in every direction while Schniezel uses this opportunity to back away and grab the glass. He tries to drink more but the liquid just splashes on his helmet.
Jackie grabs the cup and smashes it against the helmet. Her lip curls at the fact he is relatively unharmed from her attack, and she puts all her fingers together and thrusts her hand forward, attempting to stab through Schneizel's armour and through his chest.

CelticSol said:
She keeps her grip on his hand and smiles, then says wryly, "You're too sweet. For next time though, I prefer cheesecake," She pulls him forward and kisses him on the cheek, heading out of the kitchen towards Isabel.
Jackie grabs the cup and smashes it against the helmet. Her lip curls at the fact he is relatively unharmed from her attack, and she puts all her fingers together and thrusts her hand forward, attempting to stab through Schneizel's armour and through his chest.
Bruce called out to Layla "wait! Don't let them eat me! Or at least call for help... please."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce called out to Layla "wait! Don't let them eat me! Or at least call for help... please."
Layla raises an eyebrow, then looks at Grimm. She crouches down with a sigh, pulling out a piece of chalk apparently from thin air, then makes a small spell circle around Bruce. Pressing her fingers to the outer edge, it glows brightly as it deactivates Grimm's magic, then Bruce returns to his human form. Layla stands, brushing off her pants, "There."

CelticSol said:
Grimm smiles at this and nods his head. He stares at the cake Layla and puts his finger to it's lips. "Shhhh.... Honey. It'll be okay. I'll take care of you." He leans in and starts to eat her. "Please! Stop your screaming, it'll be over soon I promise."

Isabel was in her room a serious expression she'd been hiding from the guild is plastered upon her face. Royal was out but she actually stayed, she was braiding Isabels hair.

Schniezel stumbled and fell, barely missing the attack. The ground under Jackie shot up and threw her in the air. Schniezel attempted to get back up several times. Using a pole as support.

CelticSol said:
Layla raises an eyebrow, then looks at Grimm. She crouches down with a sigh, pulling out a piece of chalk apparently from thin air, then makes a small spell circle around Bruce. Pressing her fingers to the outer edge, it glows brightly as it deactivates Grimm's magic, then Bruce returns to his human form. Layla stands, brushing off her pants, "There."
Light said:
Grimm smiles at this and nods his head. He stares at the cake Layla and puts his finger to it's lips. "Shhhh.... Honey. It'll be okay. I'll take care of you." He leans in and starts to eat her. "Please! Stop your screaming, it'll be over soon I promise."
Isabel was in her room a serious expression she'd been hiding from the guild is plastered upon her face. Royal was out but she actually stayed, she was braiding Isabels hair.

Schniezel stumbled and fell, barely missing the attack. The ground under Jackie shot up and threw her in the air. Schniezel attempted to get back up several times. Using a pole as support.
"Ah, thank you, whoever you are. Being a cupcake is weird. No limbs." Bruce turned his attention "and why would want to eat me? Do you even realize what a talking cupcake will do to you? Especially a Bruce cupcake? I'd totally ravage your insides... that came out a bit wrong but you get what I mean."

Afrobrony said:
"Ah, thank you, whoever you are. Being a cupcake is weird. No limbs." Bruce turned his attention "and why would want to eat me? Do you even realize what a talking cupcake will do to you? Especially a Bruce cupcake? I'd totally ravage your insides... that came out a bit wrong but you get what I mean."
Julie had an unamused look upon her features. She turns to the cake Layla and takes an entire arm with her. She starts to eat it as she walks away.

Light said:
Julie had an unamused look upon her features. She turns to the cake Layla and takes an entire arm with her. She starts to eat it as she walks away.
Bruce simply throws his hands up in the air and goes back to his room, not wanting to be turned into a cupcake again.

Afrobrony said:
Layla snorts a bit at Bruce's words as she heads upstairs, entering Isabel's room without bothering to knock, though she doesn't actually enter the room, waiting for an invitation to enter while leaning against the door frame. "You are troubled. Why?"

Light said:
Jackie gasps as she hits the ceiling, her breath rushing from her lungs. The tendrils, by their own accord, stab into the ceiling to prevent her from falling back to the ground, causing to hang from the roof. She drops down just enough to kick Schniezel hard in the face, then she drops completely to the floor, knocking the pole from under him to take away his balance.

CelticSol said:
Layla snorts a bit at Bruce's words as she heads upstairs, entering Isabel's room without bothering to knock, though she doesn't actually enter the room, waiting for an invitation to enter while leaning against the door frame. "You are troubled. Why?"
Jackie gasps as she hits the ceiling, her breath rushing from her lungs. The tendrils, by their own accord, stab into the ceiling to prevent her from falling back to the ground, causing to hang from the roof. She drops down just enough to kick Schniezel hard in the face, then she drops completely to the floor, knocking the pole from under him to take away his balance.
Isabel looks at her and nods her head, signalling for her to come in. "I'm Just worried is all. Suddenly I could feel all their heartache, love, and much more. How could I have been so blind to my own personalities. I just continued to act happy and deny the fact that I know they're suffering on the inside even I am. I just feel like it's too late to make fix things or make it up to them. I just feel like I've been doing more wrong then good. Now these feelings I'm getting are so deep I just.... right now I'm even feeling deep love for Arcadia from Dark. I feel extreme guilt over what happened between mother and I also desperation over Lilith from Witch. Apex feels so vulnerable even though she acts so superior, it truthfully feels lonely. Royal just wants to be who she is but she doesn't want to shatter the expectations of others. She just wants to express herself and love Felix... She wants to know if there could be more to their relationship." Royal stops tampering with Isabels hair and has a face Witch would usually carry. It wasn't bright or cheeky it was plain. Isabel put her head in her hands as tears start to roll down her face.

Schniezel lays on the ground, slightly dazed. Struggling to get up, his limbs feel numb due to the corruption and alcohol. "Damn...." The ground under them becomes erratic, poles, spikes, beams, anything was sprouting out the ground and striking things randomly.

CelticSol said:
Sonter hears voices start to whisper to him in the recesses of his mind, some in tones that sound like they're terrified for Sonter, others hissing insults. They are soon lost when one voice speaks over the others, sounding deep and demonic. " You have stolen part of me from my host. Why?"
Sonter had passed out and was awoken by the stronger voice, "What? whos there?" the cell was made so that he couldnt tell what was happening outside so he just tried to stay as still as possible so as not to electrocute himself again.

Nopos walked into the kitchen, the teleportation having caused him to be extremely groggy, he didnt realize Arcadia was there, he retrieve a bottle of water from the fridge and started to drink it as he turned around. upon seeing Arcadia, the blood drained from his face and he dropped the bottle before hurrying out of the room again.

Light said:
Isabel looks at her and nods her head, signalling for her to come in. "I'm Just worried is all. Suddenly I could feel all their heartache, love, and much more. How could I have been so blind to my own personalities. I just continued to act happy and deny the fact that I know they're suffering on the inside even I am. I just feel like it's too late to make fix things or make it up to them. I just feel like I've been doing more wrong then good. Now these feelings I'm getting are so deep I just.... right now I'm even feeling deep love for Arcadia from Dark. I feel extreme guilt over what happened between mother and I also desperation over Lilith from Witch. Apex feels so vulnerable even though she acts so superior, it truthfully feels lonely. Royal just wants to be who she is but she doesn't want to shatter the expectations of others. She just wants to express herself and love Felix... She wants to know if there could be more to their relationship." Royal stops tampering with Isabels hair and has a face Witch would usually carry. It wasn't bright or cheeky it was plain. Isabel put her head in her hands as tears start to roll down her face.

Schniezel lays on the ground, slightly dazed. Struggling to get up, his limbs feel numb due to the corruption and alcohol. "Damn...." The ground under them becomes erratic, poles, spikes, beams, anything was sprouting out the ground and striking things randomly.
Bruce was happily resting in his bed when he heard his phone ring. He had a special ringtone for the one who was calling him so that he would know it was important. He sat up and answered the call, a serious look on his face along with a serious tone. "Now... You have to be joking, right?... I won't let that happen... I'll be there by today and we'll end this discussion." With that, he hung up and started gearing himself up for a trip... or more likely a battle. Once he's finished he heads over to Isabel's room and knocks, as she is the guild leader he figured he tell her that he wouldn't be here for a bit. "I need to tell you that I'm leaving for a bit, Isabel. I may or may not be back."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce was happily resting in his bed when he heard his phone ring. He had a special ringtone for the one who was calling him so that he would know it was important. He sat up and answered the call, a serious look on his face along with a serious tone. "Now... You have to be joking, right?... I won't let that happen... I'll be there by today and we'll end this discussion." With that, he hung up and started gearing himself up for a trip... or more likely a battle. Once he's finished he heads over to Isabel's room and knocks, as she is the guild leader he figured he tell her that he wouldn't be here for a bit. "I need to tell you that I'm leaving for a bit, Isabel. I may or may not be back."
Isabel covers her face, she couldn't let Bruce see her this way. "Okay but... may not be back. What's that about?"

Light said:
Isabel covers her face, she couldn't let Bruce see her this way. "Okay but... may not be back. What's that about?"
Bruce realizes that something is wrong with Isabel, he's not completely stupid. "It's just a family thing. There's always a risk when it's family." He chuckles a bit. "Don't worry about it. Just imagine that I'm on a vacation to Hawaii or Disneyland."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce realizes that something is wrong with Isabel, he's not completely stupid. "It's just a family thing. There's always a risk when it's family." He chuckles a bit. "Don't worry about it. Just imagine that I'm on a vacation to Hawaii or Disneyland."
Isabel laughs at his comment and nods her head. "Alright, but as your guild leader I order you to return safely Bruce."

Light said:
Isabel laughs at his comment and nods her head. "Alright, but as your guild leader I order you to return safely Bruce."
Bruce put his hand up to his head in a salute. "Yes ma'am. I will do my best to complete the objective. I also need to ask you to portal me down to the mortal realm. My family doesn't do the whole 'going in and out of other realms' thing."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce put his hand up to his head in a salute. "Yes ma'am. I will do my best to complete the objective. I also need to ask you to portal me down to the mortal realm. My family doesn't do the whole 'going in and out of other realms' thing."
Isabel nods her head and suddenly a portal appears in front of Bruce. "I'll see you soon Bruce."

Light said:
Isabel nods her head and suddenly a portal appears in front of Bruce. "I'll see you soon Bruce."
Bruce nodded and said "glad that you remembered not to just throw me in the portal. You deserve a golden star sticker." Just as he's about to step in the portal, he pulls out the Grandmafinger and the few bullets left for it. "Another thing, sorry I keep forgetting to tell you everything at once, can you hold onto these for me? I just realized that I can't take it with me. Oh and on the off chance that anybody wonders where I've gone, I'm on a paid vacation."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce nodded and said "glad that you remembered not to just throw me in the portal. You deserve a golden star sticker." Just as he's about to step in the portal, he pulls out the Grandmafinger and the few bullets left for it. "Another thing, sorry I keep forgetting to tell you everything at once, can you hold onto these for me? I just realized that I can't take it with me. Oh and on the off chance that anybody wonders where I've gone, I'm on a paid vacation."
Isabel nods her head but doesn't get up. Instead Royal walks over to take the gun. "Goodbye Bruce."

Light said:
Isabel nods her head but doesn't get up. Instead Royal walks over to take the gun. "Goodbye Bruce."
"Yeah, see ya." He turns to the portal once again, a solemn look on his face, and steps through. When he sees he's back in his world he looks up and says "hopefully."

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter had passed out and was awoken by the stronger voice, "What? whos there?" the cell was made so that he couldnt tell what was happening outside so he just tried to stay as still as possible so as not to electrocute himself again.
"You will not know me by a name, meat sack. I am..." A rasping laugh, like someone who gargled salt water and glass, then chain smoked their entire life, grinds against Sonter's eardrums, "I am you Salvation, Sonter Goodwell. I will make you powerful beyond anything you were capable of before."

Light said:
The tendrils slash the metal spiking around them, and she hisses when a spire slashes through an opening at her side. She covers it with her hand, her other hand and arm lengthing further into into a mutilated claw, the tips of her new talons brushing her upper calf. She crouches to Schniezel's level, and with all the force she can muster, drives her hand through his chest.

CelticSol said:
"You will not know me by a name, meat sack. I am..." A rasping laugh, like someone who gargled salt water and glass, then chain smoked their entire life, grinds against Sonter's eardrums, "I am you Salvation, Sonter Goodwell. I will make you powerful beyond anything you were capable of before."
The tendrils slash the metal spiking around them, and she hisses when a spire slashes through an opening at her side. She covers it with her hand, her other hand and arm lengthing further into into a mutilated claw, the tips of her new talons brushing her upper calf. She crouches to Schniezel's level, and with all the force she can muster, drives her hand through his chest.
Schniezel stops moving as his body turns into ash and blows away. At that moment sirens went off as his army charged through a portal. Heading towards a random realm to wage war. First the mortal realm, next the deity realm.

CelticSol said:
"The hell do you want? I dont really need you, I'm not exactly power hungry" Sonter grunted, the sound was annoying, but he needed to know what was happening, he suspected it had something to do with Julie.

Vramiel was once again stuck with his nose in his circles watching them for anything... Interesting. Having come across Jackie's battle he had watched it intently though he did take the time to walk up to Isabel's office. Though as he passed the second level he walked straight into Zan's open palm smacking himself in the forehead. "Zan?" Zan frowned, more of a pout than a frown he pushed his hand through the circles effectively dissipating them and baffling Vramiel. "Did you just, wait those spell circles should only react to me." Zan shrugged, "yeah well I learned some new tricks while you were away. But that's not the point, something's up with isabel I've been getting a weird vibe from her general direction all day. I know you and Apex have crap to deal with but put that aside and go see what's wrong with our leader. She trusts you more." Vramiel sighed his shoulders slumping with the motion, "I was on my way there though......never,ins, I shall do ask you've asked, then we'll address these new tricks you've learned. Earning a smile from Zan and his passage Vramiel continued up the steps his focus now on Isabel. Reaching her door Vramiel rapped on it three times his eyes on the door he kept his senses focussed on what was occurring within. "Isabel, is everything alright." To this question he already knew the answer but still felt the urge to ask just to see her response.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Vramiel was once again stuck with his nose in his circles watching them for anything... Interesting. Having come across Jackie's battle he had watched it intently though he did take the time to walk up to Isabel's office. Though as he passed the second level he walked straight into Zan's open palm smacking himself in the forehead. "Zan?" Zan frowned, more of a pout than a frown he pushed his hand through the circles effectively dissipating them and baffling Vramiel. "Did you just, wait those spell circles should only react to me." Zan shrugged, "yeah well I learned some new tricks while you were away. But that's not the point, something's up with isabel I've been getting a weird vibe from her general direction all day. I know you and Apex have crap to deal with but put that aside and go see what's wrong with our leader. She trusts you more." Vramiel sighed his shoulders slumping with the motion, "I was on my way there though......never,ins, I shall do ask you've asked, then we'll address these new tricks you've learned. Earning a smile from Zan and his passage Vramiel continued up the steps his focus now on Isabel. Reaching her door Vramiel rapped on it three times his eyes on the door he kept his senses focussed on what was occurring within. "Isabel, is everything alright." To this question he already knew the answer but still felt the urge to ask just to see her response.

[/QUOTE]
Isabel looks at the door. She had been talking with Layla and suddenly it seemed like Vramiel. Apex splits from her body and walks towards the door. She opens it and closes it behind her. "Hello Vramiel."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back