• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Charon summons an undead which falls apart except for it's arm and bits of it's left side which replaces his missing left arm. "Last words? For you to be asking me, the Original of Death that... How ironic." His scythe transforms into a spear which he throws at Isabel to distract her before he created a portal beneath himself that would lead back to the mortal realm so he could personally kill and gain some stronger undead to fight against these mortals, though a very large and powerful bolt of Lighning strikes him as he was about to go through, threatening to hurt Isabel too as she was close, disintegrating Charon since he was already tired and did was not expecting this. @Light @Afrobrony @Pumpkakun

@Light @Verdas @Pumpkakun @CelticSol

Bruce had already been thoroughly confused by Isabel's actions and what she'd told him but seeing Charon get hit by lightning just made it worse somehow. "I can't tell if he's dead or if this is some sort of trick." He drew his gun just in case something else appeared to kill them.

Afrobrony said:
@Light @Verdas @Pumpkakun @CelticSol
Bruce had already been thoroughly confused by Isabel's actions and what she'd told him but seeing Charon get hit by lightning just made it worse somehow. "I can't tell if he's dead or if this is some sort of trick." He drew his gun just in case something else appeared to kill them.
Qostrun comes out from the portal and looks around. This was the first time he was in the original realm and did not notice the others until he saw the marks left from the fight. "Are you people from the Dragon's Roar guild?" He asks, still observing the realm. The ground felt as if it were gradually sinking in but it was hardly noticeable and it was the first time he was there so he didn't pay it much mind. The sun also seemed to be gradually and slowly shrinking and becomin dimmer. @Light @Pumpkakun

Verdas said:
Qostrun comes out from the portal and looks around. This was the first time he was in the original realm and did not notice the others until he saw the marks left from the fight. "Are you people from the Dragon's Roar guild?" He asks, still observing the realm. The ground felt as if it were gradually sinking in but it was hardly noticeable and it was the first time he was there so he didn't pay it much mind. The sun also seemed to be gradually and slowly shrinking and becomin dimmer. @Light @Pumpkakun
Bruce lowers his gun when he sees that it is Qostrun that took out Charon "yeah, all of us are except for that Feimaan guy. He's one of the baddies."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce lowers his gun when he sees that it is Qostrun that took out Charon "yeah, all of us are except for that Feimaan guy. He's one of the baddies."
"Feimaan? I'm guessing he's also an original." Qostrun observes everyone. "Hmm... Does any of you happen to be a doctor? Or someone who can heal wounds?" He asks, hoping that if none of them were, they would at least know someone who is. @Light @Pumpkakun

Afrobrony said:
Verdas said:
"Feimaan? I'm guessing he's also an original." Qostrun observes everyone. "Hmm... Does any of you happen to be a doctor? Or someone who can heal wounds?" He asks, hoping that if none of them were, they would at least know someone who is. @Light @Pumpkakun
Isabel is the first to move, she swiftly attacks Qostrun. Punching him in the jaw without even a second thought. "That.... Is for almost hitting me and then having the nerve to ask my Guild for medical attention. But yes my sister can heal injuries."

@Light @Verdas

"Isabel! He's a friend, or at least an ally. He fought along with us back down in Bruce world. Yes, that is the name of the mortal realm now. I'm sorry for how she acts, Quaker, but if it helps she tried to kill me for less of a crime."

Afrobrony said:
@Light @Verdas
"Isabel! He's a friend, or at least an ally. He fought along with us back down in Bruce world. Yes, that is the name of the mortal realm now. I'm sorry for how she acts, Quaker, but if it helps she tried to kill me for less of a crime."
"Whatever, Bruce world it is. Yes I do love attempting to assault others for a lesser crime. It's my thing glad you noticed." Isabel pats Bruce's chest. She freezes for a moment and stares at Bruce. "He has a nickname but I don't?!" Isabel pulls out a tissue and starts to wipe away non existent tears. "Oh I thought you cared Bru! Oh the injustice!" She puts her hand over her chest and fake passes out onto Bruce. "I'm gonna need my therapist back at the guild."

Light said:
"Whatever, Bruce world it is. Yes I do love attempting to assault others for a lesser crime. It's my thing glad you noticed." Isabel pats Bruce's chest. She freezes for a moment and stares at Bruce. "He has a nickname but I don't?!" Isabel pulls out a tissue and starts to wipe away non existent tears. "Oh I thought you cared Bru! Oh the injustice!" She puts her hand over her chest and fake passes out onto Bruce. "I'm gonna need my therapist back at the guild."
Bruce simply shakes his head at Isabel's actions. "Silly Isabel, that's not his nickname, that's his ACTUAL name. Silly Isabel." A look of shock goes across his face when he hears about the therapist "who is this therapist? I can't have business rivals! I don't even have a well-situated business yet. If anyone should be crying about injustice it's me! Getting therapy from someone who's not Bruce and offers sessions at $25?! That's just poor spending right there."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce simply shakes his head at Isabel's actions. "Silly Isabel, that's not his nickname, that's his ACTUAL name. Silly Isabel." A look of shock goes across his face when he hears about the therapist "who is this therapist? I can't have business rivals! I don't even have a well-situated business yet. If anyone should be crying about injustice it's me! Getting therapy from someone who's not Bruce and offers sessions at $25?! That's just poor spending right there."
Isabel snaps out of her distressed look and gives him a glare. "I was talking about you Bruce." She snaps back into her distressed face. "Oh the world is cruel!"

Light said:
Isabel snaps out of her distressed look and gives him a glare. "I was talking about you Bruce." She snaps back into her distressed face. "Oh the world is cruel!"
"You still want a nickname? Fine how about we go with... uh... Dovahkiin? We can get you a helmet with badass horns and teach you shouts."

Afrobrony said:
"You still want a nickname? Fine how about we go with... uh... Dovahkiin? We can get you a helmet with badass horns and teach you shouts."
Isabel gets off him immediately, a disappointed look smeared across her features. "Did you just name me after somebody who kills dragons?" If this were a dating simulator Bruce would've been losing points fast.

Qostrun rubs his jaw as Verdas, his creater, wonders if @Light has a thing for hitting jaws or something as his NPCs and now this character had been hit in the jaw by Isabel. "You got my name wrong there bud... It's Qostrun not Quaker." There was a hint of anger in his voice as he tried not to get angry at Isabel for punching him, thought it was hardly noticeable, just like the realm they were in which was disappearing since Charon died but is so gradual and slow that it's barely noticed. "You're the leader, right? Could you let me join your guild? I'm free from the strings of fate." @Light @Afrobrony

Light said:
Isabel gets off him immediately, a disappointed look smeared across her features. "Did you just name me after somebody who kills dragons?" If this were a dating simulator Bruce would've been losing points fast.
"I've got a brilliant idea, we should discuss this whole deal in a FREE therapy session, when I've gotten a bit of rest or at least some food in my belly. I do not have my clever mojo right now. Wouldn't you like a nickname given to you when I have that special mojo?"

Verdas said:
Qostrun rubs his jaw as Verdas, his creater, wonders if @Light has a thing for hitting jaws or something as his NPCs and now this character had been hit in the jaw by Isabel. "You got my name wrong there bud... It's Qostrun not Quaker." There was a hint of anger in his voice as he tried not to get angry at Isabel for punching him, thought it was hardly noticeable, just like the realm they were in which was disappearing since Charon died but is so gradual and slow that it's barely noticed. "You're the leader, right? Could you let me join your guild? I'm free from the strings of fate." @Light @Afrobrony
"And listen, I'm sorry, bud. I'll make sure to call you Quail from now on." He extends his hand to him "no hard feelings, right?"

Qostrun nods and extends his hand as well. "No hard feelings." He says, while he mutters "I suppose I'll have to get used to being called Quail and Quaker." He was a bit dizzy from the blood he lost from the wounds Charon gave up and ended up extending his hand to what he thought was Bruce, and not Bruce himself, though he didn't notice it. @Afrobrony @Light

Verdas said:
"Yes, you may." Isabel opens a portal that'll take them straight to the Capitol building. "Time to take our leave. Welcome to Dragon's Roar Qostrun the Quack!" The portal envelops all the members and transports them back.

( @Afrobrony @CelticSol @National @Pumpkakun @Azure Sky @The Unamed Character )

Qostrun sighs as Isabel called him "Qostrun the Quack." This wasn't precisely how he expected the members, and especially the leader, to act. Some of them smelled like dragons so he wasn't too disappointed and they all seemed very strong and skilled. @Light @Afrobrony

@Verdas @Light

Bruce saw that Qostrun was having a bit of trouble in the area of shaking hands so he simply shook his own hand in the air. "Do you need like an eye doctor or-" he was cut off upon feeling himself go through the portal. He shivered a bit from it "is it too much to ask for a portal that I can just walk through? Make everybody else a portal and give me my own personal one!"

Qostrun tilts his head in confusion as he did not know what Bruce was talking about. "Eye doctor? Well you do like kind of... Fuzzy and weird. In fact, everything looks really fuzzy and weird right now. It'd be real nice if I could see a doctor right about now." He says as he was obviously dehydrated from the severe blood loss. @Light @Afrobrony

Verdas said:
Qostrun sighs as Isabel called him "Qostrun the Quack." This wasn't precisely how he expected the members, and especially the leader, to act. Some of them smelled like dragons so he wasn't too disappointed and they all seemed very strong and skilled. @Light @Afrobrony
Afrobrony said:
@Verdas @Light
Bruce saw that Qostrun was having a bit of trouble in the area of shaking hands so he simply shook his own hand in the air. "Do you need like an eye doctor or-" he was cut off upon feeling himself go through the portal. He shivered a bit from it "is it too much to ask for a portal that I can just walk through? Make everybody else a portal and give me my own personal one!"
Isabel turns to Bruce. "Maybe next time." She turns to Julie whom stands in front of her and smiles. She immediately points to Qostrun and his wounds. "Julie this is Quack, he's a new member. Please heal his injuries. Quack this is my younger sister Julie. Don't take your eyes off her.... seriously don't. She's not really apart of the guild and she has team killing problems."

Julie simply walks up to Qostrun and starts to use healing magic to tend to his blood loss and wounds.

@Light @Verdas

"His name is not Quack, it's Quail. I'm sorry for how they mess up your name Quail." Without waiting for a response, Bruce makes his way to the kitchen and finds himself multiple muffins, scarfing them all down as fast as he could.

Qostrun didn't seem to be listening to Isabel and while Julie was attending to his wounds began checking his pockets and bag for a drink. When he found a bottle of some strange blood red liquid he gulped it down, drinking half before his thirst was quenched. He holds it out towards Bruce and Isabel and asks "Would you like some? It's made by Ghouls." The liquid inside smelled sweet like honey and began spreading through the area but it also had the scent of something strange coming from it. @Light @Afrobrony

Verdas said:
Qostrun didn't seem to be listening to Isabel and while Julie was attending to his wounds began checking his pockets and bag for a drink. When he found a bottle of some strange blood red liquid he gulped it down, drinking half before his thirst was quenched. He holds it out towards Bruce and Isabel and asks "Would you like some? It's made by Ghouls." The liquid inside smelled sweet like honey and began spreading through the area but it also had the scent of something strange coming from it. @Light @Afrobrony
"I don't need a drink right now, Quail. I've got the muffin button." Bruce pressed button on the counter that didn't seem to be there before.

tumblr_mr6s8gGte71qjo252o1_500.gif

Verdas said:
Afrobrony said:
"I don't need a drink right now, Quail. I've got the muffin button." Bruce pressed button on the counter that didn't seem to be there before.
tumblr_mr6s8gGte71qjo252o1_500.gif
Everybody seemed to take their eyes off Julie at that moment. Isabel ran over to Bruce and smiles with excitement in her eyes. "Woah!" She starts to presses the button over and over again.

Julie on the other hand seemed to have disappeared that very second they were distracted.

Light said:
Everybody seemed to take their eyes off Julie at that moment. Isabel ran over to Bruce and smiles with excitement in her eyes. "Woah!" She starts to presses the button over and over again.
Julie on the other hand seemed to have disappeared that very second they were distracted.
(This can only mean one thing.)

MuffinButton.gif

Light said:
Bruce continues to eat the muffins, letting Isabel do the pressing from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back