• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio walks into the portal while charging her gun

[/QUOTE]
Isabel sees the fight going on, Bruce charging up his attack and all. "Impressive.... they seem to have them on the ropes. Follow me Kio." Isabel starts to run after the Ziz to fight them off.

@Verdas @Pumpkakun @Light @CelticSol

(!)

Bruce fires the blast of ki forward, throwing it almost like a baseball straight at Charon, just like Ashton told him to. It was very different from any of his other ki attacks. The ball form was still there but it was surrounded by a cone that spun around the ball that showed it would pierce instead of just smack with blunt force. Again, if this attack hit it would go straight through Charon's chest, blowing a hole in him and killing him. Bruce knelt down, taking a few deep breathes. "Let's hope that it works."

Light said:
Isabel sees the fight going on, Bruce charging up his attack and all. "Impressive.... they seem to have them on the ropes. Follow me Kio." Isabel starts to run after the Ziz to fight them off.
Kio runs after Isabel. She didn't know who to fire at. She guessed the ones theywere chasing

Afrobrony said:
(!)

Bruce fires the blast of ki forward, throwing it almost like a baseball straight at Charon, just like Ashton told him to. It was very different from any of his other ki attacks. The ball form was still there but it was surrounded by a cone that spun around the ball that showed it would pierce instead of just smack with blunt force. Again, if this attack hit it would go straight through Charon's chest, blowing a hole in him and killing him. Bruce knelt down, taking a few deep breathes. "Let's hope that it works."
Witch fires witch Mana at the blast, adding her power to it.

Royal also fires hell

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio runs after Isabel. She didn't know who to fire at. She guessed the ones theywere chasing

[/QUOTE]
"Shoot down those weird hybrid bird thingies flying around." Isabel was having one of those moments when she couldn't speak properly. She turns to Bruce and smiles, knowing he can do this.

Afrobrony said:
(!)

Simi comes up beside Bruce, helping him to lean back as she pulls what seems to be a type a potion off her belt. She pops open the cork, then holds it out to him, "Bibendum est. Dat te industria," Instead of English, Latin flows out, and she pulls out her translator and scowls at the fact it's sizzling from damage caused by blood entering the circuitry. She puts the potion into his hands, her voice heavily accented, "Drink," She says, staring at him intently as if that would tell him what she wanted to say. "Good... to Bruces."

Light said:
"Oh that? That's because I controlled your fate moment you were born. Honestly if it were up to me you shouldn't be in this position, you shouldn't even be with Sanctum. You would be a very successful mortal. But some other asshole of an original just had to keep crossing their people and plans up with you and I had to adjust and look where we are now. Like that gun fight the day Sanctum possessed you? Completely unexpected so I decided to have Sanctum use you as a host to try and fix things but gradually it got worse and shit crashed and burned. So I decided to use all the deaths of your loved ones happening all around you as a way to become ah..... stronger, emotionally. If someone you loved died, I made sure you were there to see it."
Jackie goes extremely still, almost to the point she looks like a shocked, wide eyed statue, if it weren't for the fact her hands were shaking. "You're lying," She rasps, her voice so choked in a combination of misery and rage that it's barely a whisper, and she sounds so unsure of herself that it seems like she's more trying to convince herself. "You're a liar. That isn't true."

Light said:
Witch fires witch Mana at the blast, adding her power to it.
Royal also fires hell

"Shoot down those weird hybrid bird thingies flying around." Isabel was having one of those moments when she couldn't speak properly. She turns to Bruce and smiles, knowing he can do this.
Kio blasts the bird repeatedly taking down a few of them

CelticSol said:
Simi comes up beside Bruce, helping him to lean back as she pulls what seems to be a type a potion off her belt. She pops open the cork, then holds it out to him, "Bibendum est. Dat te industria," Instead of English, Latin flows out, and she pulls out her translator and scowls at the fact it's sizzling from damage caused by blood entering the circuitry. She puts the potion into his hands, her voice heavily accented, "Drink," She says, staring at him intently as if that would tell him what she wanted to say. "Good... to Bruces."
Bruce hesitates at first when Simi speaks in Latin but takes the drink knowing that she means well. He chugs it down and afterwards flicks his tongue out as the taste was very peculiar to him. "Uh, thanks. Are there any anti-Bruce potions out there?" He laughs a bit at his own joke.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce hesitates at first when Simi speaks in Latin but takes the drink knowing that she means well. He chugs it down and afterwards flicks his tongue out as the taste was very peculiar to him. "Uh, thanks. Are there any anti-Bruce potions out there?" He laughs a bit at his own joke.
She stares at him strangely a moment; half because she doesn't understand, half because she doesn't know what the jokes was or why it was funny. She uses her vague comprehension of his sentence - barely bits and pieces - then replies, seeming confident in her answer, "Arsenic."

CelticSol said:
She stares at him strangely a moment; half because she doesn't understand, half because she doesn't know what the jokes was or why it was funny. She uses her vague comprehension of his sentence - barely bits and pieces - then replies, seeming confident in her answer, "Arsenic."
Bruce nods "yeah, that's pretty bad for Bruces. So don't give me any arsenic. No arsenic for Bruce."

CelticSol said:

Jackie goes extremely still, almost to the point she looks like a shocked, wide eyed statue, if it weren't for the fact her hands were shaking. "You're lying," She rasps, her voice so choked in a combination of misery and rage that it's barely a whisper, and she sounds so unsure of herself that it seems like she's more trying to convince herself. "You're a liar. That isn't true."
Schniezel tilts his head, he doesn't understand what's happening. "What am I lying about?"

@Light

A text would come onto Isabel's phone from Bruce, yet looking at him right now would yield that he hasn't been on his phone this entire time. It was almost as if it had come from outside space and time itself, like another Bruce in some other dimension. The text read "yo, Isabel, I need to know if we have any fox spirits in the mortal realm or even the realm Dragon's Roar is located. It's for a friend. PS check out my Twitter for some pretty awesome shit."

Afrobrony said:
@Light
A text would come onto Isabel's phone from Bruce, yet looking at him right now would yield that he hasn't been on his phone this entire time. It was almost as if it had come from outside space and time itself, like another Bruce in some other dimension. The text read "yo, Isabel, I need to know if we have any fox spirits in the mortal realm or even the realm Dragon's Roar is located. It's for a friend. PS check out my Twitter for some pretty awesome shit."
Isabel stares at the phone and then at Bruce. "Strange..... but." She starts to type away, replying to the text. "Yes we do why? How are you doing this?"

Light said:
Isabel stares at the phone and then at Bruce. "Strange..... but." She starts to type away, replying to the text. "Yes we do why? How are you doing this?"
Again, the Bruce that can be perceived does nothing to indicate that he's on his phone yet another text comes in "I should probably consider the consequences of typing when within another plane of existence. To be honest, I didn't expect a reply. So what exactly is happening at the guild at this point in time? To the me that you can see?"

Afrobrony said:
Again, the Bruce that can be perceived does nothing to indicate that he's on his phone yet another text comes in "I should probably consider the consequences of typing when within another plane of existence. To be honest, I didn't expect a reply. So what exactly is happening at the guild at this point in time? To the me that you can see?"
"Uh... you just threw a quite destructive blast at Charon.... Simi also got you to drink Arsenic."

Light said:
"Uh... you just threw a quite destructive blast at Charon.... Simi also got you to drink Arsenic."
"Arsenic? I don't remember that part. Oh BTW SPOILERS, it's only me and Royal who live through this whole ordeal. You see, the blast completely misses Charon, it only hits the ground and everybody sees the full power including Charon. He runs away throughout the rest of the Originals' realm along with that other guy Feimaan. Royal takes me back to Dragon's Roar where we discover our true feelings for each other. Everybody else continues the fight against the Originals but even with you and Kio almost completely fresh, everybody is mutilated in a horribly grotesque way. Ashton, Witch, you, Kio, Jackie, anybody and everybody that shouldn't have been in the Originals' realm... So did it take you this long to figure out that everything I just said about the future is complete bullshit or did you figure it out along the way? Granted, just with these texts I could be manipulating the passage of time so who knows, maybe everybody will die a horrible way. I wouldn't worry though."

Afrobrony said:
"Arsenic? I don't remember that part. Oh BTW SPOILERS, it's only me and Royal who live through this whole ordeal. You see, the blast completely misses Charon, it only hits the ground and everybody sees the full power including Charon. He runs away throughout the rest of the Originals' realm along with that other guy Feimaan. Royal takes me back to Dragon's Roar where we discover our true feelings for each other. Everybody else continues the fight against the Originals but even with you and Kio almost completely fresh, everybody is mutilated in a horribly grotesque way. Ashton, Witch, you, Kio, Jackie, anybody and everybody that shouldn't have been in the Originals' realm... So did it take you this long to figure out that everything I just said about the future is complete bullshit or did you figure it out along the way? Granted, just with these texts I could be manipulating the passage of time so who knows, maybe everybody will die a horrible way. I wouldn't worry though."
"Yeah I totally figured that out a long time ago. Royal is dating is somebody, already you don't know him though. Nice try on fooling me though."

Light said:
"Yeah I totally figured that out a long time ago. Royal is dating is somebody, already you don't know him though. Nice try on fooling me though."
"I never said the feelings were of love, for all you know I meant feelings of malice and we engaged in an epic battle that I just so happened to survive. Seriously though, watch out, I'm not kidding about this next spoiler. I'll be leaving for an extended period of time soon and when I come back, be wary. I won't be in the usual happy mood that everybody knows me for."

Afrobrony said:
"I never said the feelings were of love, for all you know I meant feelings of malice and we engaged in an epic battle that I just so happened to survive. Seriously though, watch out, I'm not kidding about this next spoiler. I'll be leaving for an extended period of time soon and when I come back, be wary. I won't be in the usual happy mood that everybody knows me for."
"Come back in a happy mood or don't even bother. I like you the way you are Bruce, promise me you'll try to stay happy."

Light said:
"Come back in a happy mood or don't even bother. I like you the way you are Bruce, promise me you'll try to stay happy."
"WHY ARE YOU TEXTING ME THIS!? NAJFBSG SFAGBSABGSKLBGNJSFA! I mean the me that you can see right now, it's about to happen for him."

Afrobrony said:
"WHY ARE YOU TEXTING ME THIS!? NAJFBSG SFAGBSABGSKLBGNJSFA! I mean the me that you can see right now, it's about to happen for him."
"Yeah, whatever." Isabel puts her phone away and runs towards Bruce, she tackles him over and pulls his cheeks to make him smile. "Bbrruuuucccee! Stay happy!"

Light said:
"Yeah, whatever." Isabel puts her phone away and runs towards Bruce, she tackles him over and pulls his cheeks to make him smile. "Bbrruuuucccee! Stay happy!"
In a strained voice with a bit of a lisp from the cheek pulling Bruce said "I'm not sure this is the time for this," he grinned anyways "not like anything's making me sad at this point."

Afrobrony said:
In a strained voice with a bit of a lisp from the cheek pulling Bruce said "I'm not sure this is the time for this," he grinned anyways "not like anything's making me sad at this point."
Isabel pulls on his cheeks every time she speaks, as if he were the one talking. "Something will happen, and I will stop it. If I must. If I fail..... I might have to kill you...." Isabel gives him a menacing glare but suddenly smiles. "Kidding about that last part." She pokes his nose when she says kidding. She gets off of him and offers him a hand.

Feimaan's barriers disappear as he gets as far away from Charon as possible, abandoning the other original as he was sure he would die unless he teleported away to a safe area. A portal to his realm opens up. "The next fight won't be as easy." He says before going through, the portal closing behind him.

Charon sees the ball of Ki coming toward him along with witch mana. He gets up and was about to teleport away when it completely blasted off his left arm, a few ribs, and several more parts on his left side. He was knocked back by it's force and almost got in the way of it again. If he was a mortal that would've certainly killed him, however, fortunately he had many undead that he could choose an arm from. One of his abilities that he has not used so far that allows him to merge and combine his undead to great bigger and more powerful or smaller and quicker undead could fortunately allow himself to combine with them also, though he lost a great deal of energy and was now greatly outnumbered. "Is it too late to surrender now?" He asks, his eyes glowing far dimmer than before and blinking steadily, as though about to go out. 'That damned cowardly snake. What are Schniezel and Yggdrasil up to anyway?' He thought scornfully. @Light @Afrobrony @Pumpkakun

Verdas said:
Feimaan's barriers disappear as he gets as far away from Charon as possible, abandoning the other original as he was sure he would die unless he teleported away to a safe area. A portal to his realm opens up. "The next fight won't be as easy." He says before going through, the portal closing behind him.
Charon sees the ball of Ki coming toward him along with witch mana. He gets up and was about to teleport away when it completely blasted off his left arm, a few ribs, and several more parts on his left side. He was knocked back by it's force and almost got in the way of it again. If he was a mortal that would've certainly killed him, however, fortunately he had many undead that he could choose an arm from. One of his abilities that he has not used so far that allows him to merge and combine his undead to great bigger and more powerful or smaller and quicker undead could fortunately allow himself to combine with them also, though he lost a great deal of energy and was now greatly outnumbered. "Is it too late to surrender now?" He asks, his eyes glowing far dimmer than before and blinking steadily, as though about to go out. 'That damned cowardly snake. What are Schniezel and Yggdrasil up to anyway?' He thought scornfully. @Light @Afrobrony @Pumpkakun
( ! ) Isabel herself seems to disappear from Bruce's side. Appearing before Charon, a bright smile plastered upon her face. "Surrender? Oh I don't know if that's an option." No mana could be sensed inside Isabel, instead her immense mana could be felt around them. As if she willed the mana itself to exit her body and accumulate around them. It's so thick moving through the area she and Charon were in would be like swimming in honey. It even seems heavy. "Do you have anything to say before I kill you?" She tilts her head and stares at his flickering eyes.

( Schniezel is drunk by the way..... )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back