• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

CelticSol said:
Jackie immediately drops Isabel onto the ground, stepping into the portal quickly, though it doesn't drop her off where she needs to be. "Shit!" She hisses, running off to where she knows Schniezel and Mist will be.
----

(@TheGodSnake )

Sonter hears voices start to whisper to him in the recesses of his mind, some in tones that sound like they're terrified for Sonter, others hissing insults. They are soon lost when one voice speaks over the others, sounding deep and demonic. " You have stolen part of me from my host. Why?"
Schniezel seems to be choking Mist, holding him above the ground. "I'd like to kn-." Schniezel turns his head to Jackie and smiles. "It looks like she's returned. I knew she couldn't help but be beside me."

Light said:
Schniezel seems to be choking Mist, holding him above the ground. "I'd like to kn-." Schniezel turns his head to Jackie and smiles. "It looks like she's returned. I knew she couldn't help but be beside me."
"Fuck you," She hisses, her hand still bleeding freely. "Drop him and let Sonter go. Now."

CelticSol said:
"Fuck you," She hisses, her hand still bleeding freely. "Drop him and let Sonter go. Now."
Schniezel smiles and glances at the two. "Oh? How about you choose one? I'll either release Mist and give him to you, with all the secrets of the originals in his mind and I kill Sonter. Or you take Sonter get your friend back from him and I may or may not kill Mist here."

Kio appears in front of the capital hall. The demons transported her up to the surface for her last chance. She looks around to take in her surrounding, still a little woozy from the transport.

Light said:
Schniezel smiles and glances at the two. "Oh? How about you choose one? I'll either release Mist and give him to you, with all the secrets of the originals in his mind and I kill Sonter. Or you take Sonter get your friend back from him and I may or may not kill Mist here."
Jackie grimaces, looking to Mist almost immediately when he tells her the conditions. She purses her lips, considering her options, then glares up at Schneizel, squaring her jaw and standing straighter, "How about another offer - you let both of them go, and you take me instead. I won't try escape since it's by my own will, and you take away one of the primary combatants of the guild. Mist will be imprisoned on sight for being a traitor, so you don't have to worry about him fighting for us. How this goes in my favour, though, is that you open a portal directly to the mortal realm so you can't kill them before I'll go anywhere with you willingly."

Kio's mechanical eyes glow blue as she scans her surroundings. There is not much threat to her at the moment so she starts to head into the capital hall.

CelticSol said:
Jackie grimaces, looking to Mist almost immediately when he tells her the conditions. She purses her lips, considering her options, then glares up at Schneizel, squaring her jaw and standing straighter, "How about another offer - you let both of them go, and you take me instead. I won't try escape since it's by my own will, and you take away one of the primary combatants of the guild. Mist will be imprisoned on sight for being a traitor, so you don't have to worry about him fighting for us. How this goes in my favour, though, is that you open a portal directly to the mortal realm so you can't kill them before I'll go anywhere with you willingly."
Schniezel thinks about his choices. "But.... what if I don't want you? I mean I have two here. Why would I trade it for one? What makes you so special?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio's mechanical eyes glow blue as she scans her surroundings. There is not much threat to her at the moment so she starts to head into the capital hall.

[/QUOTE]
Inside was the lounge. Nobody seemed to be on the first floor.

"Hmm.." she said curiously scanning the room carefully. She finds the stairs and starts to go to the second floor. "Where is everyone?" she asked herself as she reached the next floor.

Light said:
Schniezel thinks about his choices. "But.... what if I don't want you? I mean I have two here. Why would I trade it for one? What makes you so special?"
If his comment makes her falter, she doesn't show it, though her mouth grows ever so slightly tighter. There's a brief pauses as she thinks of how to articulate what she wants to say, then her eyes brighten as she thinks of something. "You are getting two, though. I think you can tell, but I'm not the only one in here," She taps her temple.

CelticSol said:
If his comment makes her falter, she doesn't show it, though her mouth grows ever so slightly tighter. There's a brief pauses as she thinks of how to articulate what she wants to say, then her eyes brighten as she thinks of something. "You are getting two, though. I think you can tell, but I'm not the only one in here," She taps her temple.
Schniezel sighs and looks at his choices. "How about this..... if you can tell me one drink that could get even a being like me wasted. Then I'll take you up on your offer. This'll be entertaining, watching you helplessly trying."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Hmm.." she said curiously scanning the room carefully. She finds the stairs and starts to go to the second floor. "Where is everyone?" she asked herself as she reached the next floor.

[/QUOTE]
Suddenly Julie is standing behind her. "Take another step... and I will kill you." She definitely did not like meeting new people.

Kio froze and started to keep her cool "I am not here to harm..." she said calmly. She did not want to start a fight here. "Just tell me what I should do..." Mechanical noises could be heard trying to cool her down.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio froze and started to keep her cool "I am not here to harm..." she said calmly. She did not want to start a fight here. "Just tell me what I should do..." Mechanical noises could be heard trying to cool her down.

[/QUOTE]
"Julie tilts her head. "What you should do? What are you looking for?"

"My redemption...." She says hoping this is the person the demons told her to find. They didnt specify a gender or person. just to find them here for help

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"My redemption...." She says hoping this is the person the demons told her to find. They didnt specify a gender or person. just to find them here for help

[/QUOTE]
Julie sighs. "Come this way." Julie starts to walk up to the third floor where Isabel was.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio follows as the machines stop whirring. She was able to keep cool but one more thing might set her off.

[/QUOTE]
Isabel turns around and looks at the new addition walking with her sister Julie. "Hello, you are?"

Light said:
Schniezel sighs and looks at his choices. "How about this..... if you can tell me one drink that could get even a being like me wasted. Then I'll take you up on your offer. This'll be entertaining, watching you helplessly trying."
She raises an eyebrow, "A friend of mine made a drink of pure alcohol and blended fruit. Said it would get the God of Wine wasted, if he tried it."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I am Kio Luma..." Kio said, still letting the steam out from her back just a little at a time

[/QUOTE]
"My name is Isabel." She approaches her and extends her hand with a kind smile. "The girl behind you is Julie, my sister."

CelticSol said:
She raises an eyebrow, "A friend of mine made a drink of pure alcohol and blended fruit. Said it would get the God of Wine wasted, if he tried it."
Schniezel drops Mist and laughs. "That sounds so stupid!" He starts to order his servants to fetch the ingredients. "If you expect me to get wasted on that, you're absolutely stupid."

Moments later Schniezel is sitting at a table drinking it while sobbing and talking to Jackie. "T-then..... Harbinger said we wouldn't...." He spaces out for a moment to get a hold of his bearings. "He said we wouldn't work out. It was so hard for me."

Kio shakes Isabels hand. 'This girls seems to be trustable' Kio says in her mind. "It is good to meet you both" she says putting on a small smile.

Light said:
"My name is Isabel." She approaches her and extends her hand with a kind smile. "The girl behind you is Julie, my sister."

Light said:
Schniezel drops Mist and laughs. "That sounds so stupid!" He starts to order his servants to fetch the ingredients. "If you expect me to get wasted on that, you're absolutely stupid."
Moments later Schniezel is sitting at a table drinking it while sobbing and talking to Jackie. "T-then..... Harbinger said we wouldn't...." He spaces out for a moment to get a hold of his bearings. "He said we wouldn't work out. It was so hard for me."
Jackie makes a face, crossing her arms, then gesturing her head for Mist to grab Sonter and get out.

CelticSol said:
Jackie makes a face, crossing her arms, then gesturing her head for Mist to grab Sonter and get out.
Schniezel looks up at Jackie. "What do you think I should do? Now he's so interested in Dark Isabel... and his plans."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio shakes Isabels hand. 'This girls seems to be trustable' Kio says in her mind. "It is good to meet you both" she says putting on a small smile.

[/QUOTE]
Isabel shakes her hand and raises an eyebrow. "So what brings you here?"

Light said:
Schniezel looks up at Jackie. "What do you think I should do? Now he's so interested in Dark Isabel... and his plans."
Jackie seems extremely weirded out, but then her eyes light up, and she acts like she's invested in what he has to say. "What are his plans for Isabel? I can't really help you out unless I know that much."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I was told someone could help me with my redemption..." Kio said.

[/QUOTE]
Isabel raises an eyebrow. "Redemption? Redemption for what?"

CelticSol said:
Jackie seems extremely weirded out, but then her eyes light up, and she acts like she's invested in what he has to say. "What are his plans for Isabel? I can't really help you out unless I know that much."
Schniezel thinks for a moment. "I-I dunno.... something about manipulating her. I think he still wants some form of control over her since he was controlling her fate until she was freed. He'll most likely make her incredibly powerful and use her as his weapon, blindly leading her along. We also plan to just wage war upon several realms until we find Dragon's.... Dragon's Roar, yeah that's the one." Schniezel raises his hand and a chair scoots up to her. "Do you have someone special in mind?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back