• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

@Light[/URL]

Bruce shakes his head, now looking like he wasn't in some sort of weird emotional distress. "You're right, Isaac, this is a stupid argument and it shouldn't continue." He looked down at Isabel hugging him and gave her a pat on the back "you can let go now. I'm fine, more or less. I've just got some things on my mind right now. Sorry for acting like that. I'll pull it together."

Afrobrony said:
@Light
Bruce shakes his head, now looking like he wasn't in some sort of weird emotional distress. "You're right, Isaac, this is a stupid argument and it shouldn't continue." He looked down at Isabel hugging him and gave her a pat on the back "you can let go now. I'm fine, more or less. I've just got some things on my mind right now. Sorry for acting like that. I'll pull it together."
"No need to be sorry, nobody's perfect no matter how hard they try to be, now how bout we all go eat i'm starving." Isaac said waiting for Bruce and Isabel to follow him.

@Light[/URL]
Isabel follows them to the table to eat.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"No need to be sorry, nobody's perfect no matter how hard they try to be, now how bout we all go eat i'm starving." Isaac said waiting for Bruce and Isabel to follow him.

[/QUOTE]
Light said:
Isabel follows them to the table to eat.
Bruce gathers up some food which he dug into as soon as he sat down. "So Isabel, you still have my gun?"

Afrobrony said:
Bruce gathers up some food which he dug into as soon as he sat down. "So Isabel, you still have my gun?"
Isabel nods her head. "Yup." She tosses the gun to Bruce. "Alright... I'm going to leave for the originals realm ahead of you guys. Enjoy your food! Witch you're in charge." With that Origin suddenly makes an abrupt leave. She uses a portal to take herself to the Mortal realm in which Arcadia was. She couldn't get her mind off of it. She could handle this while the other members handle the main cut. She had to stop this Alice character. Isabel starts to follow the scent and takes her Dragon exoskeleton form. Speeding off in Alice's direction.

Light said:
Isabel nods her head. "Yup." She tosses the gun to Bruce. "Alright... I'm going to leave for the originals realm ahead of you guys. Enjoy your food! Witch you're in charge." With that Origin suddenly makes an abrupt leave. She uses a portal to take herself to the Mortal realm in which Arcadia was. She couldn't get her mind off of it. She could handle this while the other members handle the main cut. She had to stop this Alice character. Isabel starts to follow the scent and takes her Dragon exoskeleton form. Speeding off in Alice's direction.
Bruce waved as she left "we'll catch up soon enough." He then turned towards Witch "wait why are we going to the Original's realm? I suppose we're going to attack them but it seems like we have a special reason for it all."

A lone figure stood back, watching the fight unfurl from a bit away. He was clothed in head to toe in a dark brown cloak, his head covered and his back hunched slightly forward as he looked down at the ground. Did he fight? Or did he stay? Did he try to help? Or should he let it be. He looked at his legs. Even taking a step forward would be a monumental force of effort. Something he was unsure he could even do. After he took that step, even then he would have to take another. And another, and another. He'd have to walk to them. He thought it all hopeless as his feet moved forward, his body beginning on its journey without him even knowing why he was walking towards them.

He didn't have to do this. He could turn right around and walk back. He could just forget this ever happened, just like he always did. He could turn another blind eye and keep surviving like he had done so in the past. It made sense to just let this be, but here he was, walking towards them. He could make them out now. Seems like one of them had the upper hand. He wondered if it would be right to help her. Would it be right to help either of them? Maybe they were both evil? Maybe they were both good. He wasn't sure. Why wasn't he sure about this? What was he even doing this for? Why now? His jaw was hanging open slightly. He didn't know. He never did.

Why was he even here in the first place? He thought to himself that he was here but he couldn't remember why he was here. Or what he planned to do. Or what here even was. He had trouble remembering things. What had he done to get here? Had he walked? He didn't know. It was all cloudy. Like there was fog in his head that he couldn't get out as he was now in view of the others. What was he doing, his eyes were glossed over, his limbs dangled uselessly as he walked. He looked like he was dead, but hadn't quite figured out that he was dead. He felt that way too. Like he wasn't quite sure that he was alive, but he still found himself here. Why? For what purpose? Was he going to keep doing this? He didn't know. He never did.

Airagog said:
A lone figure stood back, watching the fight unfurl from a bit away. He was clothed in head to toe in a dark brown cloak, his head covered and his back hunched slightly forward as he looked down at the ground. Did he fight? Or did he stay? Did he try to help? Or should he let it be. He looked at his legs. Even taking a step forward would be a monumental force of effort. Something he was unsure he could even do. After he took that step, even then he would have to take another. And another, and another. He'd have to walk to them. He thought it all hopeless as his feet moved forward, his body beginning on its journey without him even knowing why he was walking towards them.
He didn't have to do this. He could turn right around and walk back. He could just forget this ever happened, just like he always did. He could turn another blind eye and keep surviving like he had done so in the past. It made sense to just let this be, but here he was, walking towards them. He could make them out now. Seems like one of them had the upper hand. He wondered if it would be right to help her. Would it be right to help either of them? Maybe they were both evil? Maybe they were both good. He wasn't sure. Why wasn't he sure about this? What was he even doing this for? Why now? His jaw was hanging open slightly. He didn't know. He never did.

Why was he even here in the first place? He thought to himself that he was here but he couldn't remember why he was here. Or what he planned to do. Or what here even was. He had trouble remembering things. What had he done to get here? Had he walked? He didn't know. It was all cloudy. Like there was fog in his head that he couldn't get out as he was now in view of the others. What was he doing, his eyes were glossed over, his limbs dangled uselessly as he walked. He looked like he was dead, but hadn't quite figured out that he was dead. He felt that way too. Like he wasn't quite sure that he was alive, but he still found himself here. Why? For what purpose? Was he going to keep doing this? He didn't know. He never did.
Isabel hadn't taken off yet after Alice once she stepped through the portal. She noticed him there. "Hello? Did you see anything happen here?"

Light said:
Isabel hadn't taken off yet after Alice once she stepped through the portal. She noticed him there. "Hello? Did you see anything happen here?"
H. Looked at her, then looked at his hands as he stopped, he looked her briefly in the eye then immediately averted his gaze as he shuffled about, coming to a standstill as he murmured. Then looked around clearly troubled by the question. Did he see something happen here? What was here? Who was he? He was.. He was H. that's right. But, then who was she? Did he know her? What was happening. It was hard to think. "I. I don't think so." He said softly looking down. "I... Did I see? I think. No I don't think."

Airagog said:
H. Looked at her, then looked at his hands as he stopped, he looked her briefly in the eye then immediately averted his gaze as he shuffled about, coming to a standstill as he murmured. Then looked around clearly troubled by the question. Did he see something happen here? What was here? Who was he? He was.. He was H. that's right. But, then who was she? Did he know her? What was happening. It was hard to think. "I. I don't think so." He said softly looking down. "I... Did I see? I think. No I don't think."
Isabel stepped forward. "Are you okay?"

H. Looked at her, then looked at himself. Was he okay? Wait what was he? He was human, right? His hands were covered in dirt, so was most of his body. Maybe he was a nomad? He couldn't tell. Or rather it was too foggy for him to. "I.... Don't. Know?" He said looking at the strange woman. Where was he? How did this happen? "What's happening? Do I want to know what's happening?" He said looking at the fighters, "I... I don't know if I want to know. What am I doing? Why am I doing?" He said looking down, "Do I stop them? Am I supposed to stop them?"

Airagog said:
H. Looked at her, then looked at himself. Was he okay? Wait what was he? He was human, right? His hands were covered in dirt, so was most of his body. Maybe he was a nomad? He couldn't tell. Or rather it was too foggy for him to. "I.... Don't. Know?" He said looking at the strange woman. Where was he? How did this happen? "What's happening? Do I want to know what's happening?" He said looking at the fighters, "I... I don't know if I want to know. What am I doing? Why am I doing?" He said looking down, "Do I stop them? Am I supposed to stop them?"
( The three fighting left. )

"Ummm... There were three people here. One of them have red eyes and white hair. I'm looking for the two girls. One flew off with the other. Do you know what direction they went in?" Isabel puts a hand on her hip and raises an eyebrow. "One going by the name of Alice, the other Arcadia."

H looked at the woman then around him. He was too late it looked like. He was thinking too much and forgot what he was doing. That was fine. He thought for a moment then realized yes, he did see that. He definitely saw that. He nodded to the woman. "I saw."

Airagog said:
H looked at the woman then around him. He was too late it looked like. He was thinking too much and forgot what he was doing. That was fine. He thought for a moment then realized yes, he did see that. He definitely saw that. He nodded to the woman. "I saw."
Isabel smiles now. She was getting somewhere, finally getting clues. "Where did they go? Did they fly off?"

H looked at her, then looked into the distance, pointing. "There. They flew that way." He said quietly looking down after pointing and shuffling his feet. "They were flying fast. I can't run that fast. I don't know if I should run that fast."

Airagog said:
H looked at her, then looked into the distance, pointing. "There. They flew that way." He said quietly looking down after pointing and shuffling his feet. "They were flying fast. I can't run that fast. I don't know if I should run that fast."
Isabel looks at the direction he points in. "Do you mind coming with me? I could use some assistance."

H looks around, his face concerned, slightly panicked even. Should he? Where were they going? Would he be alright if he went? Why was he wondering this? Why was he even here? Where was there? Why is there? His body nodded at her, offering his trembling hand, his mind still paralyzed with fear and uncertainty. "I will help" his body said as his mind was in utter panic. He agreed to help? Help with what? why should he help? What was his body doing? Why didn't it listen?

Airagog said:
H looks around, his face concerned, slightly panicked even. Should he? Where were they going? Would he be alright if he went? Why was he wondering this? Why was he even here? Where was there? Why is there? His body nodded at her, offering his trembling hand, his mind still paralyzed with fear and uncertainty. "I will help" his body said as his mind was in utter panic. He agreed to help? Help with what? why should he help? What was his body doing? Why didn't it listen?
Isabel grins at his response. Dragon scales grow on her skin. Then a dragon exoskeleton appears on her body. ( Pretty much her Dragon forms none structure in a humanoid form. Going on her body like armour.) The wings appear on her back as well as the bone tail. Isabel grabs him and puts his back to her scaled chest. Suddenly the rib cage grow around them and secures him inside. Isabel immediately takes flight. Speeding off after Alice and Arcadia.

CelticSol said:
"It does concern me. Isabel, I'm a healer. Everyone who isn't healthy concerns me. Let me help you," She insists, gripping Isabel's arm so she doesn't fall.
Layla stands so abruptly that her chair skids back. She stalks towards him, grabbing him by the collar and shoving him into a wall, her expression furious, "Grimm, this isn't about Isabel being a part of this war. My family is my priority in my life, so I'm upset, I'll admit, but even though I don't want to admit it, Isabel and her guild will be able to at least make a dent in the Original's numbers. This is about the fact you didn't even tell me. This-" She holds her wedding ring in his face, "-Means that we comnunicate. It means we tell each other things, like when something might potentially put the other in danger. This ring means we at least pretend that we trust each other. I have trusted you with secrets. I'll admit, not all of them, but I can't do anything when you don't give me anything to work with."
Alice notices she's trying to hold on. She makes sure her Dragon scales appear under her exoskeleton. Then she pulls Arcadia up to her chest. The rib cage opens and then closes around Arcadia. Securing her to Alice. The bones around her legs ensnare Arcadia's legs as well to her entire body is being held up. "You want to help me because you're a healer? Well guess what? No matter what you do you can't help me. My mind is going haywire. My heart is shattered because I know you'll never be able to see me as more than a patient. My goals are torn because I want to kill you. Defeat Layla, overthrow Origin, and live my life how I want to. Yet at the same time I want nothing more than your respect, company, and even if I'll never recieve love from you. I at least want something to tell me you care for another reason other than being a patient. I want to help you with that war against the elves and the originals. I want to fight for Dragon's Roar. I want to stay with Sunset." Alice seems to be extremely conflicted and confused. She even slows down slightly. Alice finally picks what's side she's on again and speeds up. "So instead of focusing on me why not worry about yourself. Do you want to be a healer forever? Don't you have your own life goals? They can come true. No original shall stand in the way of your future, I can promise this." Alice was looking at Arcadia, admiring her features. Instead of the usual Dark who would just admire her eyes.

Grimm stares at the ring. He takes off his own and puts it to hers. "Alright.... but I don't want to pretend. I want to actually try. I love us... I love you. I want this marriage to work. I know I haven't told you a lot. Like that time I blamed our child for the broken vase. It was me." Grimm shakes his head. "Anyways, it's about time I do something for once. It's been thousands of years since I've fought. I don't know if I still have it in me. I think I'll be fine with you by my side though." Grimm puts his ring on and takes Layla in his arms. Lifting her off the ground bridal style. "You might have to fight this Alice persona inside Dark. I can sense this, she's not permanent. But she will be if overtakes Dark. I hope you're ready for this. Remember it's not all about the strength or the knowledge. Sometimes it's about the emotion." With that, jet black wings sprout out Grimm's back and a sphere appears around them. Transporting them to their home so he can see the kids and Layla can grab anything she might need.

H looks around him as the ribcage closes in and he's now stuck inside. He blinks as he tries to make sense of the situation. He was in someone's ribcage. That wasn't normal, right? That hadn't happened to him before. At least he think it didn't happen to him before. Maybe it did happen to him before? It was hard to remember. He wished the fog would go away. Why was there fog to begin with? Surely there hadn't always been fog in his head. Had there? Did everyone always have fog in their heads? He could ask. No, he shouldn't ask. He didn't want to seem even stranger. He wasn't going to ask. He made up his mind as his mouth spoke, "Who are you? Where am I? Where are we going? Why is there fog in my head?" He couldn't believe how little his body actually listened to him.

Airagog said:
H looks around him as the ribcage closes in and he's now stuck inside. He blinks as he tries to make sense of the situation. He was in someone's ribcage. That wasn't normal, right? That hadn't happened to him before. At least he think it didn't happen to him before. Maybe it did happen to him before? It was hard to remember. He wished the fog would go away. Why was there fog to begin with? Surely there hadn't always been fog in his head. Had there? Did everyone always have fog in their heads? He could ask. No, he shouldn't ask. He didn't want to seem even stranger. He wasn't going to ask. He made up his mind as his mouth spoke, "Who are you? Where am I? Where are we going? Why is there fog in my head?" He couldn't believe how little his body actually listened to him.
"My name is Isabella. You're in the mortal realm in the sky. We're most likely going to the Originals realm. I don't know why there fog in your head." Isabel starts to speed up.

Light said:
"My name is Isabella. You're in the mortal realm in the sky. We're most likely going to the Originals realm. I don't know why there fog in your head." Isabel starts to speed up.
H nodded then realized that only raised further questions, "What's an original realm? Why are we in the sky? Is being here normal? I can't remember. Am I normal? I think I'm normal. Why are we going there?" He asked his mind racing but his worn out body accepting it's journey to wherever their destination might be.

Airagog said:
H nodded then realized that only raised further questions, "What's an original realm? Why are we in the sky? Is being here normal? I can't remember. Am I normal? I think I'm normal. Why are we going there?" He asked his mind racing but his worn out body accepting it's journey to wherever their destination might be.
"Well the originals realm is the home of a certain species that control the fate of others. You really ask a lot of questions don't you?" Isabel starts to go even faster, catching on to Alice's scent. She was close.

H nodded, "I don't think I remember things well. I'm sorry. I don't mean to. I should just stop talking." He said softly. Keeping his mouth shut. He should have remembered that. He just keeps bothering people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back