• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
Widening his eyes as he watches the army, Staring at them in disbelief before shaking his head. Running up towards them and shouting. "Begone! You shall not come to this peaceful place only to defile it with blood!"
One of the knights whom seemed to be a flame element turns into fire itself and starts to burn homes down. Other knights charge towards him.

Grinds his teeth from under his helm and raises his shield on his right arm. Reaching to his back and pulling out his lance like weapon with two bayonet like blades on the bottom with a barrel as the main body, unfolding it and placing it over his shield. Speaking loudly to the knights. "If you make this choice, I assure you will regret it when your friends are picking up your corpse from the next few towns over!"

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
Grinds his teeth from under his helm and raises his shield on his right arm. Reaching to his back and pulling out his lance like weapon with two bayonet like blades on the bottom with a barrel as the main body, unfolding it and placing it over his shield. Speaking loudly to the knights. "If you make this choice, I assure you will regret it when your friends are picking up your corpse from the next few towns over!"
Several knights of different elements such as water, electricity, fire, and earth launch their elements at him. Some of them turn into the element themselves.

Keeps his shield raised in front of him to deflect most of the damage brought by the elements. "Fine! Have it your way!" He shouts to the knights as he puts his shield to his side and sticking his lance outward. Charging at the earth knight and sticking the two bayonets into the knights lower abdomen. Pressing the barrel against him as he stares at the knight though his helmet.

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
Keeps his shield raised in front of him to deflect most of the damage brought by the elements. "Fine! Have it your way!" He shouts to the knights as he puts his shield to his side and sticking his lance outward. Charging at the earth knight and sticking the two bayonets into the knights lower abdomen. Pressing the barrel against him as he stares at the knight though his helmet.
The knights he destroys explode in their respective elements. While he was fighting a few, the rest of the villagers were being slaughtered while the village itself was razed to the ground.

He slowly looks around and stares at the destruction, clenching his fists tightly before folding his weapon back in two and places it on his back. "Why is my only question."

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
He slowly looks around and stares at the destruction, clenching his fists tightly before folding his weapon back in two and places it on his back. "Why is my only question."
"Where is Dragon's Roar?" The knights yell at any remaining villagers.

He turns to face them, Shouting at the remaining knights. "What is this 'Dragon's roar' you speak of!? If you are searching for things of a dragon then ask the one who hunts the things!"

Cadin shadow lord]Isaac walked in after Bruce and took his seat before saying very blatantly "If you ever need somebody to help you train or you just feel like making a montage go to Bruce." [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]

"Even with the montage I was really only able to teach you a basic ki attack. As you progress you'll learn to manipulate it more into different ways. Take my sisters, for example, while I am about mostly destruction, they're all about precision in their attacks, forming their ki more sharply instead of into a ball. Your technique is your own though and I can't teach you everything so you'll have to look at your different options eventually." Bruce took a sip of orange juice from a glass, random, I know. "And if you ever seek my sisters' advice, which you probably should, don't mention me to them. Now, Witch, I would like to go down to the mortal realm and fight the armies there. I have a gas station there that I already have to worry about drunken hillbillies or criminals looking for an easy score attacking. I need to make sure myself that an army isn't going to demolish it. Plus, that's kinda my home realm there, I've got a connection to it."

Afrobrony said:
@Light
"Even with the montage I was really only able to teach you a basic ki attack. As you progress you'll learn to manipulate it more into different ways. Take my sisters, for example, while I am about mostly destruction, they're all about precision in their attacks, forming their ki more sharply instead of into a ball. Your technique is your own though and I can't teach you everything so you'll have to look at your different options eventually." Bruce took a sip of orange juice from a glass, random, I know. "And if you ever seek my sisters' advice, which you probably should, don't mention me to them. Now, Witch, I would like to go down to the mortal realm and fight the armies there. I have a gas station there that I already have to worry about drunken hillbillies or criminals looking for an easy score attacking. I need to make sure myself that an army isn't going to demolish it. Plus, that's kinda my home realm there, I've got a connection to it."
BarrelOfGunpowder said:
He turns to face them, Shouting at the remaining knights. "What is this 'Dragon's roar' you speak of!? If you are searching for things of a dragon then ask the one who hunts the things!"
The knights turn to him to attack when suddenly Bruce drops out of a portal in between them.

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
Light said:
The knights turn to him to attack when suddenly Bruce drops out of a portal in between them.
Bruce is obviously a little surprised by this, who wouldn't be? "I guess I can only assume that to be a 'yes'. Let's see here," he points at the army "most likely bad guys," he then turns to Gun "but you... you at least seem to be not on good terms with them so I'll consider you an ally."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce is obviously a little surprised by this, who wouldn't be? "I guess I can only assume that to be a 'yes'. Let's see here," he points at the army "most likely bad guys," he then turns to Gun "but you... you at least seem to be not on good terms with them so I'll consider you an ally."
One knight charges towards Bruce. The knight erupts in flames and causes a flaming vortex to circle around Bruce.

He turns to face Bruce and stares at him for a while before speaking. "Don't you think that's looking at things a little Black and White?" He responds before looking at the charging flame knight, drawing his gunlance once again.

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
He turns to face Bruce and stares at him for a while before speaking. "Don't you think that's looking at things a little Black and White?" He responds before looking at the charging flame knight, drawing his gunlance once again.
Afrobrony said:
@Light @BarrelOfGunpowder
"Am I wrong?" Bruce waits for the knight to come close to him before quickly jabbing at him to keep his arms out of the flames themselves as much as possible.
The knight falls back only to have another knight come into view. A blast of electricity leaving the knights palm. "Where is Dragon's Roar?!"

"Well, Depends on your definition of good." He raises his shield in front of himself and places his gunlance over his shield, Aiming at the knight before squeezing the large trigger and firing a shell at the knight made of electricity.

Bruce jumps out of the way of the electricity and over the flames. "I said ally, not good. Though those guys are definitely bad. And if you pricks are looking for Dragon's Roar then you've found it. It's your funeral."

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
"Well, Depends on your definition of good." He raises his shield in front of himself and places his gunlance over his shield, Aiming at the knight before squeezing the large trigger and firing a shell at the knight made of electricity.
Afrobrony said:
Bruce jumps out of the way of the electricity and over the flames. "I said ally, not good. Though those guys are definitely bad. And if you pricks are looking for Dragon's Roar then you've found it. It's your funeral."
The knight made of electricity bursts into electricity to dodge. It seemed like some were faster than the others. Ore of the army comes their way once a Dragon's Roar member arrives.

Some of the knights surround them both.

(Oh, fuck me, how much have I missed?)

(Just a montage, Bruce going down to fight the armies in the mortal realm and protect his gas station, and that one guy that Isabel's with that can't seem to remember anything.)

Afrobrony said:
(Oh, fuck me, how much have I missed?)
(Just a montage, Bruce going down to fight the armies in the mortal realm and protect his gas station, and that one guy that Isabel's with that can't seem to remember anything.)

(Thanks, bro. You're a blessing. But like, did I miss the war. )

CelticSol said:

(A blessing? Most people think I'm a curse, and no, you didn't miss the war. You didn't even really miss the dinner. Shit, me messing up messed you up, or you're just messing with me.)

Afrobrony said:
(A blessing? Most people think I'm a curse, and no, you didn't miss the war. You didn't even really miss the dinner. Shit, me messing up messed you up, or you're just messing with me.)
(You messed up, and then i didn't notice and tried to fix it and it's all going down hill. i think i got it tho)

(The guy who can't remember anything. You think having a single letter for a name would make it easy to remember.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back