• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Afrobrony said:
The aura around Bruce turns back into a white color as he stands up straight, his hands simply relaxed instead of an open palm as he got the information that open palmed strikes didn't have the same effect on an Original as a mortal. "You know, I'm kinda glad it was you that showed up since I didn't get to face you until you'd already been beaten down by my teammates a bit. I'm sure you know who I am but I never caught your name."
"Schniezel." He lets go of his blade as it starts to levitate and fly straight at Bruce.

Light said:
"Schniezel." He lets go of his blade as it starts to levitate and fly straight at Bruce.
As the blade flew towards Bruce he had started to laugh at Schniezel's name just barely managing to bend back on his knees enough to not be impaled by the blade. However, it did cut up his chest, opening up his shirt. He built up a ball of ki in his hands and, when he came back up, he threw it at Schniezel.

Afrobrony said:
As the blade flew towards Bruce he had started to laugh at Schniezel's name just barely managing to bend back on his knees enough to not be impaled by the blade. However, it did cut up his chest, opening up his shirt. He built up a ball of ki in his hands and, when he came back up, he threw it at Schniezel.
His sword swings back just in time to slice through the ball of ki and propel itself at Bruce.

Light said:
His sword swings back just in time to slice through the ball of ki and propel itself at Bruce.
Bruce charges forward at full speed, sliding under the sword. As he slides past Schniezel he fires a blast of ki at his chest.

Lokri erupts from the ground behind Schniezel and let's loose a mighty punch at him from behind

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Afrobrony said:
Bruce charges forward at full speed, sliding under the sword. As he slides past Schniezel he fires a blast of ki at his chest.
National said:
Lokri erupts from the ground behind Schniezel and let's loose a mighty punch at him from behind
Schniezel is knocked back from the blast of ki only to be knocked forward from the punch. He gains his footing when he lands. "Wow.... looks like I shouldn't hold back." The ground starts to shake as the metal deposits underground erupt. Several spikes shoot up from the earth. Threatening to skewer anything in it's way.

Lokri's summons a stone hand that launches him out of the earth out of the way of the iron spikes, but one manages to hit him in the gut. Thankfully, dwarves skin is like iron, but the impact makes him grimace as he lands back down on earth

Light said:
Schniezel is knocked back from the blast of ki only to be knocked forward from the punch. He gains his footing when he lands. "Wow.... looks like I shouldn't hold back." The ground starts to shake as the metal deposits underground erupt. Several spikes shoot up from the earth. Threatening to skewer anything in it's way.
Bruce hops around frantically dodging the spikes, eventually using them to propel himself towards Schniezel like a human missile.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce hops around frantically dodging the spikes, eventually using them to propel himself towards Schniezel like a human missile.
National said:
Lokri's summons a stone hand that launches him out of the earth out of the way of the iron spikes, but one manages to hit him in the gut. Thankfully, dwarves skin is like iron, but the impact makes him grimace as he lands back down on earth
Schniezel smiles as a spike curves and goes straight for him. The other spikes move out of the way. Itami had told Bruce this before. Once you set yourself in the air you become vulnerable to attacks. Since Bruce has nothing to kick off of anymore. The rate of speed he's going at in the air will definitely end in death for him. Even if he ends up destroying the spike coming for him Schniezel would simply slice him in half once he gets through the spike.

( ! ) Based off what you or Lokri do one false move and this could be it for Bruce. Chose your next move carefully.

Light said:
Schniezel smiles as a spike curves and goes straight for him. The other spikes move out of the way. Itami had told Bruce this before. Once you set yourself in the air you become vulnerable to attacks. Since Bruce has nothing to kick off of anymore. The rate of speed he's going at in the air will definitely end in death for him. Even if he ends up destroying the spike coming for him Schniezel would simply slice him in half once he gets through the spike.
( ! ) Based off what you or Lokri do one false move and this could be it for Bruce. Chose your next move carefully.
Bruce realizes that he has almost zero maneuverability in the air, especially against someone who can control a large portion of the landscape. He needs to get into a ground position again as he can't move fast enough on the metal spikes to get to Schniezel. He poured much of his power into a blast aimed at the sky to rocket himself down to the ground, doing it as fast as possible to make sure that Schniezel isn't able to react before he can get at least a little of his bearings. Course, this inflicted its own damage but nothing compared to getting impaled or sliced in half.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce realizes that he has almost zero maneuverability in the air, especially against someone who can control a large portion of the landscape. He needs to get into a ground position again as he can't move fast enough on the metal spikes to get to Schniezel. He poured much of his power into a blast aimed at the sky to rocket himself down to the ground, doing it as fast as possible to make sure that Schniezel isn't able to react before he can get at least a little of his bearings. Course, this inflicted its own damage but nothing compared to getting impaled or sliced in half.
( ! ) Good you dodged that one but you're still in the danger zone.

A pillar erupts from the ground under Bruce and starts raising him up. Like I'd hammer rises above him and flies down. Threatening to squash Bruce on the Pillar. Several spikes start to raise up towards Bruce just in case he rolls off.

Light said:
( ! ) Good you dodged that one but you're still in the danger zone.
A pillar erupts from the ground under Bruce and starts raising him up. Like I'd hammer rises above him and flies down. Threatening to squash Bruce on the Pillar. Several spikes start to raise up towards Bruce just in case he rolls off.
Bruce waits until just the last moment to jump off the top of the pillar and hold onto the sides when the hammer comes down.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce waits until just the last moment to jump off the top of the pillar and hold onto the sides when the hammer comes down.
( ! ) "You really are insisting on staying alive aren't you? It would be like this unless you didn't consider the fact that I could do this." The pillar itself has spikes shoot out the sides. Making one stab through Bruce's hand and develop a flat head like a nail so Bruce can't easily pull his hand off. The spikes from before inch closer to him. Ready to impale him.

Light said:
( ! ) "You really are insisting on staying alive aren't you? It would be like this unless you didn't consider the fact that I could do this." The pillar itself has spikes shoot out the sides. Making one stab through Bruce's hand and develop a flat head like a nail so Bruce can't easily pull his hand off. The spikes from before inch closer to him. Ready to impale him.
Bruce clenched his mouth shut in pain, not letting a sound escape his mouth until he said "I don't need to know exactly what Jesus felt like." He needed to get away from all this metal here or he wouldn't stand a chance. Bruce remembered that the guild had healers that could help out with just about any injury he sustained. He quickly pulled out his sword, no hesitation whatsoever, and cut off his hand at the wrist. He then quickly pushed himself with all his might off the pillar and past the surrounding spikes, still doing his best to not scream in pain.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce clenched his mouth shut in pain, not letting a sound escape his mouth until he said "I don't need to know exactly what Jesus felt like." He needed to get away from all this metal here or he wouldn't stand a chance. Bruce remembered that the guild had healers that could help out with just about any injury he sustained. He quickly pulled out his sword, no hesitation whatsoever, and cut off his hand at the wrist. He then quickly pushed himself with all his might off the pillar and past the surrounding spikes, still doing his best to not scream in pain.
The pillar shatters and Bruce's hand falls to the ground. "Oh? So you sacrificed your hand. You really want to live now do you?" Schniezel pulls out his sword he rushes towards Bruce.

Light said:
The pillar shatters and Bruce's hand falls to the ground. "Oh? So you sacrificed your hand. You really want to live now do you?" Schniezel pulls out his sword he rushes towards Bruce.
Bruce quickly sheathes his sword as he doesn't want Schniezel controlling it while it's in his hand. He splashes his blood from his wrist into Schniezels eyes when he gets close, using the opportunity to strike him with a roundhouse kick to the face as well. "Don't you know... the West family never runs out fight." He quickly twists the end of his jacket over the wound to keep pressure on it and stop at least some of the bleeding.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce quickly sheathes his sword as he doesn't want Schniezel controlling it while it's in his hand. He splashes his blood from his wrist into Schniezels eyes when he gets close, using the opportunity to strike him with a roundhouse kick to the face as well. "Don't you know... the West family never runs out fight." He quickly twists the end of his jacket over the wound to keep pressure on it and stop at least some of the bleeding.
Schniezel flies back and wipes the blood out of his eyes. She rushes back at Bruce and slams his fist into his face. Schniezel ends up where Bruce flies and jabs the hilt of his sword onto Bruce's spine.

Light said:
Schniezel flies back and wipes the blood out of his eyes. She rushes back at Bruce and slams his fist into his face. Schniezel ends up where Bruce flies and jabs the hilt of his sword onto Bruce's spine.
Bruce stands up from the hit, struggling a bit from the blood loss and all the pain he's experienced so far. "Damn, I just gotta say, you Originals really are incredibly strong. I can see why Isabel wanted the entire guild to face you guys." His voice was a bit raspy as well.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce stands up from the hit, struggling a bit from the blood loss and all the pain he's experienced so far. "Damn, I just gotta say, you Originals really are incredibly strong. I can see why Isabel wanted the entire guild to face you guys." His voice was a bit raspy as well.
Schniezel walks away from Bruce. His sword on the other hand speeds straight at him from behind. Stabbing itself into his back. With that both him and his sword disappear back to the Originals realm. Along with Bruce.

Light said:
Schniezel walks away from Bruce. His sword on the other hand speeds straight at him from behind. Stabbing itself into his back. With that both him and his sword disappear back to the Originals realm. Along with Bruce.
"Whoa! Are we back in your realm, Schniezel? If so then I guess I'm royally screwed then."

Afrobrony said:
"Whoa! Are we back in your realm, Schniezel? If so then I guess I'm royally screwed then."
"Yes we are." They seem to be in a prison. For Bruce, medics came in to help with his injuries but as soon as they do they lock him in a chain which drains him of power. "Have fun. I'll be back later." Schniezel walks out the cell and locks the door.

Light said:
"Yes we are." They seem to be in a prison. For Bruce, medics came in to help with his injuries but as soon as they do they lock him in a chain which drains him of power. "Have fun. I'll be back later." Schniezel walks out the cell and locks the door.
Bruce was a bit wary about the medics at first but realized that he really didn't have much of a choice especially after they put the chain on him. "What do you expect from imprisoning me?!" He called out as Schniezel walked away "why not just kill me!?"

Afrobrony said:
Bruce was a bit wary about the medics at first but realized that he really didn't have much of a choice especially after they put the chain on him. "What do you expect from imprisoning me?!" He called out as Schniezel walked away "why not just kill me!?"
The medics managed to heal his wounds and stitch his hand back on.

Instead of Schniezel, Mist walks up. "Look.... Bruce. Don't make things harder than it should be. They just want to ask you a couple questions. Such as What realm your hiding out in. I'll make sure they'll let you go as soon as you give us the answers we need."

Light said:
The medics managed to heal his wounds and stitch his hand back on.
Instead of Schniezel, Mist walks up. "Look.... Bruce. Don't make things harder than it should be. They just want to ask you a couple questions. Such as What realm your hiding out in. I'll make sure they'll let you go as soon as you give us the answers we need."
Bruce moved his hand a bit before looking at Mist in shock, after all he hadn't heard the news before. "Have you betrayed us, Mist? You out of all people. Well, whatever, I won't betray those who I am loyal to. You guys won't get anything out of me."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce moved his hand a bit before looking at Mist in shock, after all he hadn't heard the news before. "Have you betrayed us, Mist? You out of all people. Well, whatever, I won't betray those who I am loyal to. You guys won't get anything out of me."
"Bruce.... come on. I'm trying to keep you safe here and I can't guarantee I can keep their anger towards you off for long if you keep your mouth shut like this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back