• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Xerxes laughs "What metal? You mean my armor?" He grabs the other palm of his hand and rips off the armor, before the black armor regrows "This isn't metal. This is my skin. My armor. Titan skin." Xerxes launches himself at the guards and backhands them all, sending them flying

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

National said:
Xerxes laughs "What metal? You mean my armor?" He grabs the other palm of his hand and rips off the armor, before the black armor regrows "This isn't metal. This is my skin. My armor. Titan skin." Xerxes launches himself at the guards and backhands them all, sending them flying
Witch nods her head in approval. "Interesting." The rest of the guards seem to make way for some bulky looking creature with an axe. The executioner.

Light said:
The guards that are still standing take the physical form of their elements. They all rush the three together. Witch has two large hands of witch mana slam some of the guards. The witch mana absorbs and devours them.
National said:
Simi starts laughing, her high pitched laughter ringing through the area as she practically dances across the hall, ripping apart guards like they were no more than paper. She grabs one by the jaw and rips his head clean off, then grabs the heart right out of the chest of another, crushing it in her palm. When Xerxes knocks over all the guards, she dives at them, and one starts screaming as she locks her teeth around it's neck and starts to devour it.

Light said:
Mist glares at Lokri and turns to Jackie. "That's none of your business." Mist turns back to Bruce and Lokri. He unlocks the cell and and chains release them. "Now get out of here.... I'd rather have you to live and possibly give me the answers I need then die here for no reason." Mist turns back to Jackie. "Tell me... if you were faced with such an option would you be able to say no? To get back everything you've lost."
At his words, her lips curl into a sneer, "Shove it up your ass, traitorous bitch," She snarls, stepping towards them, "Not all of us are as weak-willed as you are. I wouldn't sell out my comrades - my friends - just because some all powerful motherfucker offered me a promise he may or may not keep. I wouldn't give over the information entrusted to me by people who trust and count on me to help them and fight with and for them because I can bring back my loved ones! You don't fuck with the dead! How stupid are you? Do you actually think they'll keep their promise? Bring her back? Doubt it. They'll use you, take everything you are and break you and then you'll leave this deal empty-handed or dead," She crosses the space between them, until she's about arms-length from him, "She died how many years ago, Mist? Five? Maybe four? Boo-fucking-hoo. Get over it. Stop trying to pretend you're so righteous when you're just a backstabbing, weak-minded, moronic waste of fucking space and time and the fact I even thought you were half decent is fucking miraculous for how much of a stupid piece of shit you are."

Light said:
Isabel let's out an auditable gasp. "Why must you hurt me so." She gets up and rushes at Layla with her alarming speed. She keeps herself centered as she takes a swing at Layla. Her right leg prepares to push her away if a counter occurs.
Layla steps out of the range of Isabel's swing, ducking low and using her much longer legs to step in, then slams the heel of her hand into Isabel's gut.

CelticSol said:
Simi starts laughing, her high pitched laughter ringing through the area as she practically dances across the hall, ripping apart guards like they were no more than paper. She grabs one by the jaw and rips his head clean off, then grabs the heart right out of the chest of another, crushing it in her palm. When Xerxes knocks over all the guards, she dives at them, and one starts screaming as she locks her teeth around it's neck and starts to devour it.
At his words, her lips curl into a sneer, "Shove it up your ass, traitorous bitch," She snarls, stepping towards them, "Not all of us are as weak-willed as you are. I wouldn't sell out my comrades - my friends - just because some all powerful motherfucker offered me a promise he may or may not keep. I wouldn't give over the information entrusted to me by people who trust and count on me to help them and fight with and for them because I can bring back my loved ones! You don't fuck with the dead! How stupid are you? Do you actually think they'll keep their promise? Bring her back? Doubt it. They'll use you, take everything you are and break you and then you'll leave this deal empty-handed or dead," She crosses the space between them, until she's about arms-length from him, "She died how many years ago, Mist? Five? Maybe four? Boo-fucking-hoo. Get over it. Stop trying to pretend you're so righteous when you're just a backstabbing, weak-minded, moronic waste of fucking space and time and the fact I even thought you were half decent is fucking miraculous for how much of a stupid piece of shit you are."

Layla steps out of the range of Isabel's swing, ducking low and using her much longer legs to step in, then slams the heel of her hand into Isabel's gut.
Isabel is launched away from Layla. She lands in her back and tries her best not to throw up. Layla was both faster and stronger than her. Isabel gets up once again, last time they fought she was finished with only one round house kick. At least this means she's improved. She runs straight at Layla and spins. Throwing her leg out to use her momentum and strength to slam her leg into Layla's jaw.

At the distance Jackie was with Mist, his hurricanes would have went to tear her open. Mist kept them from attacking her though, he wanted to hear her out. "Yeah, don't you think I know that? Don't you think I wonder if my decision is the right one all the time? I know I'm a piece of shit but news flash. So are you, and you have no business talking about her. Ever since those bombs went off and took her life, it changed mine." Mist glares at Jackie. "I don't want to fight you.... you can still leave and I won't mention a thing about you all coming here. I can make the guards stay quiet about who it was. If not...... we'll do it how we used to."

The executioner turns towards Simi. The large original runs at her with his axe. It swings at her sloppily but still powerful.

Xerxes steps in and slams his foot into the executioner

Lokri continues to watch the two "Kid stuff" he thinks to himself as he waits

Light said:
Isabel is launched away from Layla. She lands in her back and tries her best not to throw up. Layla was both faster and stronger than her. Isabel gets up once again, last time they fought she was finished with only one round house kick. At least this means she's improved. She runs straight at Layla and spins. Throwing her leg out to use her momentum and strength to slam her leg into Layla's jaw.
Layla stands straight and takes the blow in her ribs, since Isabel has severely underestimated Layla's height. She grunts, but her arm pins Isabel's leg to her side, then grabs the collar of Isabel's shirt, yanking her forward hard and slamming her head into Isabel's in a skull-crushing head butt.

Light said:
At the distance Jackie was with Mist, his hurricanes would have went to tear her open. Mist kept them from attacking her though, he wanted to hear her out. "Yeah, don't you think I know that? Don't you think I wonder if my decision is the right one all the time? I know I'm a piece of shit but news flash. So are you, and you have no business talking about her. Ever since those bombs went off and took her life, it changed mine." Mist glares at Jackie. "I don't want to fight you.... you can still leave and I won't mention a thing about you all coming here. I can make the guards stay quiet about who it was. If not...... we'll do it how we used to."
She laughs straight into his face, "I'm a piece of shit? Oh, honey, really? Yeah, I'm a bitch, blah, blah, blah," Her voice takes an edge, "but at least I'm loyal. At least I'm not a spineless coward," She lunges, then, tackling him over, her hands going for his exposed throat.

Light said:
The executioner turns towards Simi. The large original runs at her with his axe. It swings at her sloppily but still powerful.
Simi jumps over the blade, sliding across the harmless flat of the blade and landing gracefully at the other side. She phases her hand through his knee, then rematerializes her hand within, causing the joint to explode in a shower of blood, muscle, and bone. Simi laughs, taking her bloodied hand and licking some of the blood off her fingers.

CelticSol said:
Layla stands straight and takes the blow in her ribs, since Isabel has severely underestimated Layla's height. She grunts, but her arm pins Isabel's leg to her side, then grabs the collar of Isabel's shirt, yanking her forward hard and slamming her head into Isabel's in a skull-crushing head butt.
She laughs straight into his face, "I'm a piece of shit? Oh, honey, really? Yeah, I'm a bitch, blah, blah, blah," Her voice takes an edge, "but at least I'm loyal. At least I'm not a spineless coward," She lunges, then, tackling him over, her hands going for his exposed throat.

Simi jumps over the blade, sliding across the harmless flat of the blade and landing gracefully at the other side. She phases her hand through his knee, then rematerializes her hand within, causing the joint to explode in a shower of blood, muscle, and bone. Simi laughs, taking her bloodied hand and licking some of the blood off her fingers.
Isabel rolls on the floor holding her head. "Ow!" Isabel keeps holding her head until it heals. The pain still comes in phantom waves. "Okay, you win. Ow!"

"Shit!" His hurricanes lunge straight at Jackie, Mist puts his leg up trying to push her off. "I lost my reason for life that day! When the bombs went off in that penthouse and killed her!" Mist himself reaches for her throat.

The executioner turns to Simi and fires beams out of its eyes. The executioner intentionally cuts it's own stomach open, magma and 20 large leeches poor out in Simi's direction. If a leech gets enough blood it turns into an executioner itself.

Xerxes walks up to the executioner and slams his fist into it's head, the punch sending the executioner hurtling

Lokri watches the two fight "Should I intervene? Nah, they're just catching up on the good ol' days. That's what kids do these days right" he whispers to himself

National said:
Xerxes walks up to the executioner and slams his fist into it's head, the punch sending the executioner hurtling
Lokri watches the two fight "Should I intervene? Nah, they're just catching up on the good ol' days. That's what kids do these days right" he whispers to himself

The executioner slams into a wall. Unable to get up but it still fires beams at Xerxes as a leech latches onto him.

Xerxes looks at the leech as it searches for an opening kn his armor. He grabs the leech and crushes it in his hand. He walks over to Simi to go help her with the other leeches, still being incredibly slow

National said:
Xerxes looks at the leech as it searches for an opening kn his armor. He grabs the leech and crushes it in his hand. He walks over to Simi to go help her with the other leeches, still being incredibly slow
A beam slams into his chest as the guards throw nets on Xerxes. Witch mana devours the guards trying to throw nets on Xerxes.

Xerxes grunts as the blast makes him slide back, his armored feet digging into the ground. He nods his large armored head at Witch in thanks, his helmet still showing exactly zero emotion. He continues to walk over to Simi and he finally reaches her, ripping the leeches to pieces that were swarming her, stomping and crushing the ones that tried to crawl up his legs

National said:
Xerxes grunts as the blast makes him slide back, his armored feet digging into the ground. He nods his large armored head at Witch in thanks, his helmet still showing exactly zero emotion. He continues to walk over to Simi and he finally reaches her, ripping the leeches to pieces that were swarming her, stomping and crushing the ones that tried to crawl up his legs
The executioner continues to fire beams until the witch mana devours its head. The executioner lays limp, defeated. The rest of the guards make their final charge but witch mana sprouts out and devours them all. "Okay....."

Xerxes kills the last leech, starting to walk over to Witch "Shall we proceed?" He reaches her and stands behind her, his armor creaking

National said:
Xerxes kills the last leech, starting to walk over to Witch "Shall we proceed?" He reaches her and stands behind her, his armor creaking
"Yes.... but we have some time to rest plus... Simi may be hungry. There are plenty of things for her to eat here." Witch looks around.

( @CelticSol )

@Light @National

Bruce would've helped out Jackie in the fight against Mist but he had just freed him and he saw it as rude and douchebaggy to just attack him, even if they were enemies at the moment. He starts making his way around the place, looking for any of the others that came into the Original's realm as well. Eventually he finds Witch, Xerxes, and Simi.

Sonter had been lying low, staying quiet with nopos and let the events around them unfold as the days went on. when he went into the originals realm, Hopos and he could both sense Jackie in a fight, Nopos could not tell who her opponent was but Sonter knew it well. Sonter found a hig place and the two waited, watching the fight between Jackie and Mist, waiting for the right moment to attack

@Light @CelticSol

Afrobrony said:
@Light @National
Bruce would've helped out Jackie in the fight against Mist but he had just freed him and he saw it as rude and douchebaggy to just attack him, even if they were enemies at the moment. He starts making his way around the place, looking for any of the others that came into the Original's realm as well. Eventually he finds Witch, Xerxes, and Simi.
TheGodSnake said:
Sonter had been lying low, staying quiet with nopos and let the events around them unfold as the days went on. when he went into the originals realm, Hopos and he could both sense Jackie in a fight, Nopos could not tell who her opponent was but Sonter knew it well. Sonter found a hig place and the two waited, watching the fight between Jackie and Mist, waiting for the right moment to attack
@Light @CelticSol
Witch notices Bruce. "Bruce? What the hell are you doing here?"

The blood mist hurricanes orbit around the two fighting. Suddenly a presence could be felt around them.

Light said:
Witch notices Bruce. "Bruce? What the hell are you doing here?"
The blood mist hurricanes orbit around the two fighting. Suddenly a presence could be felt around them.
"I... uh..." it was obvious that Bruce didn't was a little shy about answering this particular question. "I got captured... Mist set me free..."

After Schniezel when to his place in the original realm Charon took this chance to teleport behind Qostron and temporarily disable him by slashing him in the back before going into Schniezel's place, leaving him there. He was more interested in killing Bruce or Arius than the lightning dragon as he believed they were more powerful. He comes out of a portal in Schniezel's place when he saw multiple people free from the strings of fate there. "Schniezel should really be more careful about his place... Letting all these mortals in like that and carelessly capturing some of them without thinking about the consequences." @Light @Afrobrony

Verdas said:
After Schniezel when to his place in the original realm Charon took this chance to teleport behind Qostron and temporarily disable him by slashing him in the back before going into Schniezel's place, leaving him there. He was more interested in killing Bruce or Arius than the lightning dragon as he believed they were more powerful. He comes out of a portal in Schniezel's place when he saw multiple people free from the strings of fate there. "Schniezel should really be more careful about his place... Letting all these mortals in like that and carelessly capturing some of them without thinking about the consequences." @Light @Afrobrony
Bruce turned to face Charon, readying himself for another fight, though he'd probably have to let the others handle this one as, even though he'd been healed by the medics, he still didn't have much strength left from the fight with Schniezel. He was especially starting to feel tired because of the short rest he had during his extremely short imprisonment. " Oh great, it's you, I guess you took care of that Quaker guy or whatever his name was. And don't blame Schniezel, Dragon's Roar was already going to raid this realm so any prisoners would've been freed regardless."

@Light @National

Lokri erupts from the ground next to Bruce "Ya think I'd let ya fight this one yourself pal? We're both almost Tuckered out, we need all we have

Verdas said:
Afrobrony said:
Bruce turned to face Charon, readying himself for another fight, though he'd probably have to let the others handle this one as, even though he'd been healed by the medics, he still didn't have much strength left from the fight with Schniezel. He was especially starting to feel tired because of the short rest he had during his extremely short imprisonment. " Oh great, it's you, I guess you took care of that Quaker guy or whatever his name was. And don't blame Schniezel, Dragon's Roar was already going to raid this realm so any prisoners would've been freed regardless."
@Light @National
National said:
Lokri erupts from the ground next to Bruce "Ya think I'd let ya fight this one yourself pal? We're both almost Tuckered out, we need all we have
Witch steps up to Charon. "Looks like we have an Original to kill now don't we?"

National said:
Bruce looks over at Lokri "I might just sit this fight out, Witch and that other guy (Xerxes) might have it all handled. I'll step in if I need to."

@Light @Verdas

Charon stays silent as he ponders, glancing around the room and took notice that there were quite a lot of mortals, all of which, he believed, were most certainly very strong. "Where are my fellow originals when I need them..." He muttered, summoning four powerful humanoid undead, their weapons seemed dripping with a liquid that was most likely poison and all of them seemed agile but quite fragile. "No matter. I have my undead." @Light @Afrobrony @National

Users who are viewing this thread

Back