• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Lokri erupts from the ground next to Bruce "Oyy Bruce, we can't be retreating already? We'd fail the mission" He looks at Mist "ye know this guy?"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

National said:
Lokri erupts from the ground next to Bruce "Oyy Bruce, we can't be retreating already? We'd fail the mission" He looks at Mist "ye know this guy?"
At this moment Lokri was strapped into a chair which drains him of his power. At this rate a regular mortal could kill them right now. "Wow..... literally how stupid do these members get?"

Lokri grins "This chair don't fit a dwarf" Lokri concentrates with all his power, and he suddenly grows in size, his skin turning into what appeared like stone, and the chair burst, and he grabbed the chains of Bruce and ripped them off. His energy was mostly completely gone, but his plan worked, he hoped at least. He turns back into his usual form

National said:
Lokri grins "This chair don't fit a dwarf" Lokri concentrates with all his power, and he suddenly grows in size, his skin turning into what appeared like stone, and the chair burst, and he grabbed the chains of Bruce and ripped them off. His energy was mostly completely gone, but his plan worked, he hoped at least. He turns back into his usual form
"Wow.... extremely impressive unless you consider the fact that you're in the Originals realm and you've wasted whatever strength you have left for zero reason at all." The chains wrap around them and continually electrocute them with power nullifying electricity. "Yeah, the people here created you. These cells around of the normal kind. They're made to trap anything that enters. So, let's get to questions."

Lokri looks at Bruce, then at Shniezel "If you can create me, that means you can make me a cup of beer correct?"

National said:
Lokri looks at Bruce, then at Shniezel "If you can create me, that means you can make me a cup of beer correct?"
"How about no. I'm not an Original, I'm a former ally of Dragon's Roar. I'm here to get the answers out of you before the Originals try to get them out of you the hard way. Trust me, I'm trying to help you."

"Didn't ya know that beer is the best way to get to a Dwarfs heart? Red wine works too I "sppose." Lokri dips his head and grabs at a flask on his belt with his teeth, working his tongue to take off the top and tilts his head to drain the flask, and he lets the bottle fall out his mouth "I still wouldn't give you any answers. Besides, I joined just yesterday"

National said:
"Didn't ya know that beer is the best way to get to a Dwarfs heart? Red wine works too I "sppose." Lokri dips his head and grabs at a flask on his belt with his teeth, working his tongue to take off the top and tilts his head to drain the flask, and he lets the bottle fall out his mouth "I still wouldn't give you any answers. Besides, I joined just yesterday"
"You could at least tell me what realm your hideout is in. Also... is Isabel doing alright?" Mist raises an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Isabel? You mean the one that almost got Bruce killed? That was hilarious. And as far as I know, yeah she's doing fine" He hoped this info would make Mist forget the first question

Light said:
Witch walks around the building, she prepares to get the team going to the Originals realm situated in Sunset's place. She sends her witch mana to retrieve any member available to raid the Originals realm to take out Mist. Since they have a distraction in the mortal realm. It's as if the others hadn't woken up yet.
Jackie feels the mana before she sees it out of the corner of her eye, and with a sigh, she stands up, disregarding her untouched breakfast. She heads to where the mana leads her, putting her hair up. When she spots Witch, she crosses her arms, lines of corruption starting to weave like vines across her skin. "I'm ready to go fuck shit up."

Light said:
Isabel nods her head and starts walking up to the third floors arena. Expecting Layla to follow. She stands in the arena, she knows she has amazing strength in herself but she hasn't relied on it in a while.
Layla rolls her neck, some cracks resulting from it, then she tenses ever so slightly, her foot sliding so it's angled in front of the other, her arms spread from her sides and her hands open. She is very still a moment, her eyes intent on Isabel, before she throws herself into motion, all but disappearing with speed. She practically materializes in front of Isabel, then aims a punch at her granddaughter's cheek.

National said:
"Isabel? You mean the one that almost got Bruce killed? That was hilarious. And as far as I know, yeah she's doing fine" He hoped this info would make Mist forget the first question
"Isabel is usually like this." Mist sighs and looks at them. "Look... I don't want to keep you here. If it were up to me I'd let you go, but it's not. Just answer the question and I'll make sure they let you go."

CelticSol said:
Jackie feels the mana before she sees it out of the corner of her eye, and with a sigh, she stands up, disregarding her untouched breakfast. She heads to where the mana leads her, putting her hair up. When she spots Witch, she crosses her arms, lines of corruption starting to weave like vines across her skin. "I'm ready to go fuck shit up."
Layla rolls her neck, some cracks resulting from it, then she tenses ever so slightly, her foot sliding so it's angled in front of the other, her arms spread from her sides and her hands open. She is very still a moment, her eyes intent on Isabel, before she throws herself into motion, all but disappearing with speed. She practically materializes in front of Isabel, then aims a punch at her granddaughter's cheek.
Witch glances to the side. She looks at Jackie, "Ah... Jackie. Good choice." She looks at her mana. Which takes the form of a leopard and rests at her feet. "I wonder what help Layla was talking about. Where is it?"

Isabel seemed shocked by the speed Layla came at her with. Her shock alone was the only reason why she flinched and moved out the way. She puts distance between themselves. It looks like she'll be on the defense. She almost forgot this is Layla, she'll need to stay on her toes. Her cat ears stay on the high alert for any sound of movement. Her eyes stay trained on Layla.

Lokri looks at Mist "Ya know I can't do that Young'un. With that information you could destroy da guild! I couldn't do sometin like dat!"

Light said:
Witch glances to the side. She looks at Jackie, "Ah... Jackie. Good choice." She looks at her mana. Which takes the form of a leopard and rests at her feet. "I wonder what help Layla was talking about. Where is it?"
Instead of Layla responding, a portal appears beside Witch at the call, and a small, blacked haired child leaps agilely out of it, a small device in her ear. She smiles widely at Isabel, which would be an endearing and cute sight with the two dimples on her cheeks, if she didn't have a mouthful of very sharp and dangerous teeth that resembled those of a shark. When she speaks, there's a slight gap between what she actually says in Latin to the device in her ear translating it to English. "The Simi is here to help Isabel, as the Lady orders!"

Light said:
Isabel seemed shocked by the speed Layla came at her with. Her shock alone was the only reason why she flinched and moved out the way. She puts distance between themselves. It looks like she'll be on the defense. She almost forgot this is Layla, she'll need to stay on her toes. Her cat ears stay on the high alert for any sound of movement. Her eyes stay trained on Layla.
Layla's punch misses, slamming into the marble floor instead of Isabel's face. A crater about 3 feet in diameter and about a foot deep erupts from the stone she hits, and though it looks fairly impressive, Isabel knows Layla is holding back. Layla spins effortlessly and with practiced grace, her hands supporting her so she doesn't fall as she sweeps out Isabel's feet from under her.

National said:
Lokri looks at Mist "Ya know I can't do that Young'un. With that information you could destroy da guild! I couldn't do sometin like dat!"
"Don't you value your lives? You've just met this guild. Look.... They could throw in a deal along with it."

CelticSol said:
Instead of Layla responding, a portal appears beside Witch at the call, and a small, blacked haired child leaps agilely out of it, a small device in her ear. She smiles widely at Isabel, which would be an endearing and cute sight with the two dimples on her cheeks, if she didn't have a mouthful of very sharp and dangerous teeth that resembled those of a shark. When she speaks, there's a slight gap between what she actually says in Latin to the device in her ear translating it to English. "The Simi is here to help Isabel, as the Lady orders!"
Layla's punch misses, slamming into the marble floor instead of Isabel's face. A crater about 3 feet in diameter and about a foot deep erupts from the stone she hits, and though it looks fairly impressive, Isabel knows Layla is holding back. Layla spins effortlessly and with practiced grace, her hands supporting her so she doesn't fall as she sweeps out Isabel's feet from under her.
Witch stares at Simi for a moment. Both Royal and Apex walk in the door to hear Simi speak. All three personalities stare and suddenly they rush towards her.

Witch is the first to speak up as they adore her. "Did you hear her? She said The Simi. She's so cute aren't you just adorable?! Jackie! She is too cute!"

Both Royal and Apex start poking her dimples. Making sure to avoid her mouth. After a while of flooding Simi the split personalities enter Witch. She clears her throat. "I guess this small team should be enough for a quick get in and get out. Our objective is to grab Mist alive if possible and take out as many originals as we can." Witch walks in, waiting for Simi, Jackie, Ashton, and Xerxes to follow.

(
@Pumpkakun @National )

Isabel lands on her hands and spins, attempting to kick Layla or at least try to put some distance between them. This move was extremely risky though.

Xerxes follows behind Witch, his large armored hands clenching and unclenching, ready for a fight

Lokri shakes his head "I been around almost since the Originals were! I'm an old one indeed. And being this old makes me know that betraying people could be the worst sin of all, if not the worst"

Light said:
Isabel lands on her hands and spins, attempting to kick Layla or at least try to put some distance between them. This move was extremely risky though.
Layla grabs Isabel's ankle with her hand before the kick can gain momentum or force, then sighs, shaking her head, "Never use a move like this on a larger, stronger opponent. This happens," Layla uses her grip to simply lift Isabel, grabbing the girl by her shoulder for extra leverage, then throws Isabel into the ground with enough force that her body cracks the floor.

Light said:
Witch stares at Simi for a moment. Both Royal and Apex walk in the door to hear Simi speak. All three personalities stare and suddenly they rush towards her.
Witch is the first to speak up as they adore her. "Did you hear her? She said The Simi. She's so cute aren't you just adorable?! Jackie! She is too cute!"

Both Royal and Apex start poking her dimples. Making sure to avoid her mouth. After a while of flooding Simi the split personalities enter Witch. She clears her throat. "I guess this small team should be enough for a quick get in and get out. Our objective is to grab Mist alive if possible and take out as many originals as we can." Witch walks in, waiting for Simi, Jackie, Ashton, and Xerxes to follow.
Simi hops up and down, clapping as she follows Isabel into the portal, "Oh, that sounds exciting! Simi will surely make the mistress proud, then!" Simi abruptly stops, and the childish eagerness in her eyes dies, along with her smile, into something much more sinister, borderline maleficent. "Perhaps Simi can eat these Originals, for what they've done to the *Honoured."

Jackie stares at Simi strangely, then steps into the portal, "Just so everyone knows, Mist is my fight."

---

*The Honoured refers to the Van Fenrir family

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
Layla grabs Isabel's ankle with her hand before the kick can gain momentum or force, then sighs, shaking her head, "Never use a move like this on a larger, stronger opponent. This happens," Layla uses her grip to simply lift Isabel, grabbing the girl by her shoulder for extra leverage, then throws Isabel into the ground with enough force that her body cracks the floor.
Isabel let's out an auditable gasp. "Why must you hurt me so." She gets up and rushes at Layla with her alarming speed. She keeps herself centered as she takes a swing at Layla. Her right leg prepares to push her away if a counter occurs.

National said:
Xerxes follows behind Witch, his large armored hands clenching and unclenching, ready for a fight
Lokri shakes his head "I been around almost since the Originals were! I'm an old one indeed. And being this old makes me know that betraying people could be the worst sin of all, if not the worst"

CelticSol said:
Simi hops up and down, clapping as she follows Isabel into the portal, "Oh, that sounds exciting! Simi will surely make the mistress proud, then!" Simi abruptly stops, and the childish eagerness in her eyes dies, along with her smile, into something much more sinister, borderline maleficent. "Perhaps Simi can eat these Originals, for what they've done to the *Honoured."

Jackie stares at Simi strangely, then steps into the portal, "Just so everyone knows, Mist is my fight."
Mist sighs. "Sometimes you have no choice alright?" Suddenly the alarms in the castle go off. "What the hell?"

The group ends up in Schniezel's castle. Witch smiles and nods her head. "Yes you may Simi!." They're in some type of courtyard. "The alarms... looks like they know we're here. Jackie, go. Get into the castle and bring me Mist, alive." Witch turns to the others. "We need to bust through this castle another route and get as much attention as we can. We need to take out whatever Original lives here." Witch starts to run into one of the side entrances of the castle in the opposite direction in which she directed Jackie to go in.

Light said:
Isabel let's out an auditable gasp. "Why must you hurt me so." She gets up and rushes at Layla with her alarming speed. She keeps herself centered as she takes a swing at Layla. Her right leg prepares to push her away if a counter occurs.
Mist sighs. "Sometimes you have no choice alright?" Suddenly the alarms in the castle go off. "What the hell?"

The group ends up in Schniezel's castle. Witch smiles and nods her head. "Yes you may Simi!." They're in some type of courtyard. "The alarms... looks like they know we're here. Jackie, go. Get into the castle and bring me Mist, alive." Witch turns to the others. "We need to bust through this castle another route and get as much attention as we can. We need to take out whatever Original lives here." Witch starts to run into one of the side entrances of the castle in the opposite direction in which she directed Jackie to go in.
Jackie inclines her head towards Isabel, though whether or not she agrees with bringing him alive isn't answered, as she runs quickly into the castle. She closes her eyes, her fingers drifting across the walls of the castle as she slows. Corruption flows through her fingers into the wall, reaching out to the life in the castle. The corruption, taking the temporary form of a serpentine creature, brushes briefly against Lokri's foot, but immediately knowing that he's not what it searches for, disregards him and leaves him unharmed. It drifts to Mist, the touch gentle and feeling like a caress from an icy cold hand, then, once it realizes that they've found their target, coils quickly around Mist's legs like a python, it's cheeks splitting apart so it's jaw unhinges, and it bites deeply into Mist's lower thigh, it's saliva burning his skin like acid.

demon_snake_by_maxarkes.jpg

---

Simi stays closely at Isabel's side, like a very small shadow, managing to follow her perfectly even though her eyes are closed and she moves as if in a near hypnotized trance. She smells the air deeply, and her eyes open, going pitch black for a moment. "Simi may have found prey."

Xerxes follows Witch, his large presence and powerful heavy durable armor making him slow, so he so quite a few yards behind her

Lokri grins "That's probably everyone! Would ya look at that! I didn't have to say nothin"

CelticSol said:
Jackie inclines her head towards Isabel, though whether or not she agrees with bringing him alive isn't answered, as she runs quickly into the castle. She closes her eyes, her fingers drifting across the walls of the castle as she slows. Corruption flows through her fingers into the wall, reaching out to the life in the castle. The corruption, taking the temporary form of a serpentine creature, brushes briefly against Lokri's foot, but immediately knowing that he's not what it searches for, disregards him and leaves him unharmed. It drifts to Mist, the touch gentle and feeling like a caress from an icy cold hand, then, once it realizes that they've found their target, coils quickly around Mist's legs like a python, it's cheeks splitting apart so it's jaw unhinges, and it bites deeply into Mist's lower thigh, it's saliva burning his skin like acid.
demon_snake_by_maxarkes.jpg

---

Simi stays closely at Isabel's side, like a very small shadow, managing to follow her perfectly even though her eyes are closed and she moves as if in a near hypnotized trance. She smells the air deeply, and her eyes open, going pitch black for a moment. "Simi may have found prey."

National said:
Xerxes follows Witch, his large presence and powerful heavy durable armor making him slow, so he so quite a few yards behind her
Lokri grins "That's probably everyone! Would ya look at that! I didn't have to say nothin"

Mist roars in pain as blood fires out the wound. Stabbing the serpent. He rips it off him and rips off a piece of his shirt to wipe away the saliva the best he can. His blood most hurricanes appear and orbit his body. "What the hell!"

Witch looks around them. She stops running to see castle guards running down the hall from where they can and where they're going. "What Prey Simi?" Witch mana flares from her body. Some of the guards run out towards them. They were element based. Some represented water, some fire and mostly the basics. A flaming javelin flies straight towards Xerxes.

Xerxes smacks away the Javelin, the spear splintering into pieces. He slams into the guards and picks one up, throwing it at the other guard.

Lokri's grin gets even bigger "Dat snake sure did ya a number pally!" Lokri looks at the others "Aye, you came just in time*

Light said:
Mist roars in pain as blood fires out the wound. Stabbing the serpent. He rips it off him and rips off a piece of his shirt to wipe away the saliva the best he can. His blood most hurricanes appear and orbit his body. "What the hell!"
National said:
Lokri's grin gets even bigger "Dat snake sure did ya a number pally!" Lokri looks at the others "Aye, you came just in time*
(Jackie is the only one there. The others have gone after Schniezel.)

Jackie hears the roar, then smirks, a sadistic expression that seems foreign on her face, and heads in the direction of the sound. She opens the door just as he throws off the serpent, and she smiles, nodding her head towards Lokri in acknowledgement, then, crossing her arms and leaning against the door frame, says, "So, Mist, tell me something," Though her face seems cheerful, her smile is as sharp as a knife and her voice is subzero, and how tightly her fists are clenched shows she is murderously enraged. "Did you betray us and our secrets - leave us to the mercy of the Originals - before or after they offered to bring your dead girlfriend back to life? Just wondering."

Light said:
Witch looks around them. She stops running to see castle guards running down the hall from where they can and where they're going. "What Prey Simi?" Witch mana flares from her body. Some of the guards run out towards them. They were element based. Some represented water, some fire and mostly the basics. A flaming javelin flies straight towards Xerxes.
"Those," Simi replies, and she rushes past Witch, her hands outstretched. She reaches the first, an earth element, and she crushes it in her small hands, the guard screaming as she basically folds it in on itself. She discards the deformed guard like a child abandons a broken toy, lunging at a water element, and she phases her hand through it's abdomen, causing it's legs to blow apart from it's body.

National said:
Xerxes smacks away the Javelin, the spear splintering into pieces. He slams into the guards and picks one up, throwing it at the other guard.

CelticSol said:
(Jackie is the only one there. The others have gone after Schniezel.)
Jackie hears the roar, then smirks, a sadistic expression that seems foreign on her face, and heads in the direction of the sound. She opens the door just as he throws off the serpent, and she smiles, nodding her head towards Lokri in acknowledgement, then, crossing her arms and leaning against the door frame, says, "So, Mist, tell me something," Though her face seems cheerful, her smile is as sharp as a knife and her voice is subzero, and how tightly her fists are clenched shows she is murderously enraged. "Did you betray us and our secrets - leave us to the mercy of the Originals - before or after they offered to bring your dead girlfriend back to life? Just wondering."

"Those," Simi replies, and she rushes past Witch, her hands outstretched. She reaches the first, an earth element, and she crushes it in her small hands, the guard screaming as she basically folds it in on itself. She discards the deformed guard like a child abandons a broken toy, lunging at a water element, and she phases her hand through it's abdomen, causing it's legs to blow apart from it's body.
The guards that are still standing take the physical form of their elements. They all rush the three together. Witch has two large hands of witch mana slam some of the guards. The witch mana absorbs and devours them.

Mist glares at Lokri and turns to Jackie. "That's none of your business." Mist turns back to Bruce and Lokri. He unlocks the cell and and chains release them. "Now get out of here.... I'd rather have you to live and possibly give me the answers I need then die here for no reason." Mist turns back to Jackie. "Tell me... if you were faced with such an option would you be able to say no? To get back everything you've lost."

Lokri walks next to Jackie and looks at Mist. He knew the two had some deep shit I mean history together so he knew he should stay out of this one

Xerxes grabs one of the guards and rips the fire elemental in half, embers shooting out as he rips it in half. He looks at two earth elementals rushing him and he grabs both of them by the heads and crushes their stony faces in before detonating them from inside

National said:
Lokri walks next to Jackie and looks at Mist. He knew the two had some deep shit I mean history together so he knew he should stay out of this one
Xerxes grabs one of the guards and rips the fire elemental in half, embers shooting out as he rips it in half. He looks at two earth elementals rushing him and he grabs both of them by the heads and crushes their stony faces in before detonating them from inside

The guards start to fire projectiles at Xerxes feet. They seemed to be growing desperate. Even though they had many.

Witch notices his armour and yells over to him. "Xerxes! This Original can control metals! You're not safe in your armour!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back