• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Verdas said:
Qostrun switched into his human form to make more space and backed away. "Are they originals?" He asks Bruce, backing further away from him before he shot a bolt of lightning at Charon, hoping it didn't strike the man's vehicle along with the original.
Charon was surprised by how strong Arius' shield was and his 'scythe's' length shortened, before changing shape again into a long and sharp spear which he quickly threw it at a direction away from him to use as a sort of lightning rod to keep the bolt of lightning from hitting him. Surprisingly it worked. He didn't want to give away his teleportation ability and use it now unless forced to do so. @Light @Afrobrony @National @Azure Sky
Bruce followed up Qostrun's lighting bolt with three blasts of ki from his free hand, each hitting Charon from a different direction. They weren't high damage as Bruce just wanted to land a hit on the guy but they compensated with their speed. Bruce points at Schniezel "I know fo a fact that that guy over there is. I only arrived at the fight after he'd be worn out so I don't know much about him."

@Light @National @Azure Sky

Verdas said:
Charon hardly took any damage from the blasts of ki and changed the shape of his scythe from a spear to a scythe, changing it's length so that he could hit things from afar and slashed at the dragon and Bruce. @Afrobrony @Azure Sky @National
"We've got to get in close," said Bruce as he imbued his ki into his sword and blocked the spear as he dashed towards Charon.

Afrobrony said:
"We've got to get in close," said Bruce as he imbued his ki into his sword and blocked the spear as he dashed towards Charon.
Qostrun gets closer to Bruce and extends a hand towards him, gesturing to him to grab him since he was going to use a special ability unique to the lightning dragons to instantly get himself and Bruce near the enemy.

Verdas said:
Qostrun gets closer to Bruce and extends a hand towards him, gesturing to him to grab him since he was going to use a special ability unique to the lightning dragons to instantly get himself and Bruce near the enemy.
Bruce hesitates before grabbing Qostrun's hand for a split second when he remembers that if this foe they were facing was in fact an Original then he needed to work with this new ally to beat him.

Qostrun seemed to have disappeared with Bruce but was actually just too fast to see, though it would be easily visible for some. He appeared instantly behind Charon, letting go of Bruce before attacking Charon with what seemed like an electric version of the flamethrower.

Charon's scythe changed into a sword and he attempted to turn around an attack, though he was taking damage from the electricity he was getting hit by so he was fairly slow. @Afrobrony

Verdas said:
Qostrun seemed to have disappeared with Bruce but was actually just too fast to see, though it would be easily visible for some. He appeared instantly behind Charon, letting go of Bruce before attacking Charon with what seemed like an electric version of the flamethrower.
Charon's scythe changed into a sword and he attempted to turn around an attack, though he was taking damage from the electricity he was getting hit by so he was fairly slow. @Afrobrony
Bruce realized that now that Charon had slowed down it was time to inflict some major damage. A white aura appeared around him, showing that he was about to go all out with his power. He clashed his sword with Charon's, bouncing it back and letting his own go as he launched a flurry of punches, making sure that each was in and out fast enough that Bruce wouldn't get electrocuted too bad by the lightning going through Charon at the moment.

Lokri whistles at Bruce's mighty attacks. Lokri hasn't shown his powers yet, but he holds his hammer, waiting for the perfect opportunity

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

National said:
Lokri whistles at Bruce's mighty attacks. Lokri hasn't shown his powers yet, but he holds his hammer, waiting for the perfect opportunity
Bruce stepped away from Charon to ready himself for an attack from "change of plans, Lokri... again. Help Arius out with that Original. Me and this Qostrun guy have got this guy whose name I don't know."

Lokri nods and he carefully approaches Schniezel "Aye, are you an original as well? Dat means you get to tussle wit a dwarf today!" Lokri swinfa around his hammer, ready to fight

Charon was impressed by the strength and power of these mortals and slowly regained balance from the punches when Qostrun stopped shooting him with electricity and shot him with a much stronger and large bit of lightning, knocking him back and creating black marks on his body. "You're very strong, mortal. But don't you think fighting me two on one is a bit unfair?" He asks while he gets back up, his scythe changing into two weapons, both of which were swords, linked together by a chain which could be used for blocking attacks. @Afrobrony @Azure Sky @National

Arius touched Lokri on the shoulder and wispered a chant. He used holy magic to strengthen Lokri's body on a divine level. ''Let's see what hidden potential you have, Lokri!'' said Arius, who surrounded himself with holy flames. He was ready for action.

@Light @National

Lokri bellows in laughter " Ohohohohoho! Boy am I ready for a fight now!" Lokri's hammer starts to glow in an earthly energy light, and he charges at Schniezel @Light @Azure Sky

Verdas said:
Charon was impressed by the strength and power of these mortals and slowly regained balance from the punches when Qostrun stopped shooting him with electricity and shot him with a much stronger and large bit of lightning, knocking him back and creating black marks on his body. "You're very strong, mortal. But don't you think fighting me two on one is a bit unfair?" He asks while he gets back up, his scythe changing into two weapons, both of which were swords, linked together by a chain which could be used for blocking attacks. @Afrobrony @Azure Sky @National
Bruce smirked a bit "you haven't seen the full extent of my skills quite yet." He put his sword back in its sheath and changed his stance to where his knees were bent and he constantly moved his hands around him in a sort of protective barrier. A blue aura now surrounded Bruce but it also seemed as if someone other than Bruce was standing there. His voice became calm and chilling. "And besides, you're an Original, I'm assuming, a god of gods. Two 'mortals' shouldn't seem unfair one bit. Come at me then."

National said:
Lokri bellows in laughter " Ohohohohoho! Boy am I ready for a fight now!" Lokri's hammer starts to glow in an earthly energy light, and he charges at Schniezel @Light @Azure Sky
( Sorry I stayed up until 4 last night, was knocked out. )

Schniezel smiles at them he simply raises his hand and makes his index finger move in a circular motion. When he does this Arius Lokri and his hammer float up in the air and starts spinning rapidly. He closes his hands and their armour starts to dent in and crush them, they can feel their body bring compressed by what's supposed to protect them. Schniezel simply opens his hands and they're launched away from the area, sent flying across the area. "So much for all that divine enhancements. I better go help Charon."

Lokri rips off his now useless chest piece and rips it off. He does hand signs in the air, and a large stone hand erupts from the ground and cathes Arius and Lokri. The stone hands launches Lokri straight at Schniezel and he catches his hammer and swings down with a tremendous force on the Original

National said:
Lokri rips off his now useless chest piece and rips it off. He does hand signs in the air, and a large stone hand erupts from the ground and cathes Arius and Lokri. The stone hands launches Lokri straight at Schniezel and he catches his hammer and swings down with a tremendous force on the Original
Schniezel opens his hand and guides it away from him. Lokri's hammer over shoots Schniezel due to his control and momentum. Schniezel makes the hammer slam into Bruce. Obviously the dwarf went along with it.

( @Afrobrony )

Light said:
Schniezel opens his hand and guides it away from him. Lokri's hammer over shoots Schniezel due to his control and momentum. Schniezel makes the hammer slam into Bruce. Obviously the dwarf went along with it.
( @Afrobrony )
In his current state Bruce had been prepared for an attack from any direction, though not from a hammer as he didn't think Charon would think to use one. He manages to block against the hammer but it still sent him flying back onto the ground. "Oh, so you want some too then?" His voice still calm as he stood up back in his position.

@National

"No. That stupid Original can apparently just throw me around wherever he damn pleases" Lokri mutters, grabbing his hammer "This'll be a damn pain the ass it will" @Afrobrony @Light

National said:
"No. That stupid Original can apparently just throw me around wherever he damn pleases" Lokri mutters, grabbing his hammer "This'll be a damn pain the ass it will" @Afrobrony @Light
Bruce thought back on all he had on Schniezel at the moment, which wasn't much. "I think it might have something to do with metal. That's all I've ever seen him control. A bunch of amusement park rides and your hammer. Can't be pure telekinesis otherwise he'd have us all down right now."

Lokri nods and drops the hammer "I love me hammer dearly, but it'll have to sit out for this fight" Lokri's hand glows in an earthly energy and he makes the stone hand launch himself again at Schniezel

National said:
Lokri nods and drops the hammer "I love me hammer dearly, but it'll have to sit out for this fight" Lokri's hand glows in an earthly energy and he makes the stone hand launch himself again at Schniezel
Schniezel dives to the left, barely dodging it. He rushes at Lokri, his sword drawn. At the last second he shifts over to Bruce, swinging his blade.

National said:
Light said:
Schniezel dives to the left, barely dodging it. He rushes at Lokri, his sword drawn. At the last second he shifts over to Bruce, swinging his blade.
This time Bruce is completely ready for an attack from Schniezel. He ducks underneath the sword swing, pushing up Schniezel's arm with one of his own and striking his stomach with his free open palm. This technique would cause internal damage to a mortal being but Bruce needed to see if this kind of attack would work on an Original.

Afrobrony said:
This time Bruce is completely ready for an attack from Schniezel. He ducks underneath the sword swing, pushing up Schniezel's arm with one of his own and striking his stomach with his free open palm. This technique would cause internal damage to a mortal being but Bruce needed to see if this kind of attack would work on an Original.
Schniezel flew over Bruce and landed beside Charon. He has a bruise on his stomach. "Hmm.... these mortals are fun after all."

Light said:
Schniezel flew over Bruce and landed beside Charon. He has a bruise on his stomach. "Hmm.... these mortals are fun after all."
The aura around Bruce turns back into a white color as he stands up straight, his hands simply relaxed instead of an open palm as he got the information that open palmed strikes didn't have the same effect on an Original as a mortal. "You know, I'm kinda glad it was you that showed up since I didn't get to face you until you'd already been beaten down by my teammates a bit. I'm sure you know who I am but I never caught your name."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back