• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Daimao said:
The woman grins as she watches Isabel, completely ignoring the conversation going on. Turning to Alpha, she smiled, her sharp fangs glinting. "Hey, Alpha-"
"No."

"You don't even know what I was going to ask!"

"Yes I do. And the answer is no."

The woman simply pouted, continuing to watch Isabel, hunger evident in her eyes.
CelticSol said:
Layla comes downstairs, walking past the others and going to Isabel's side. "Yes? What is it?"
Isabel looks at Layla. She's practiced speaking into another's mind before with her split personalities using a connection of mana. She hasn't tried it with anyone else before though. Isabel touches Layla's hand and concentrates. "It seems we have someone here whom has an interest in eating me, not in the fun way. Can I ask for your assistance in this or no? So far I only have myself and Jackie for the Originals realm."

Light said:
Isabel looks at Layla. She's practiced speaking into another's mind before with her split personalities using a connection of mana. She hasn't tried it with anyone else before though. Isabel touches Layla's hand and concentrates. "It seems we have someone here whom has an interest in eating me, not in the fun way. Can I ask for your assistance in this or no? So far I only have myself and Jackie for the Originals realm."
Layla speaks aloud but low enough that only Isabel can her, her voice quieter than a whisper, since she knows the strain it's causing Isabel just to extend her thoughts to her, "I saw it, but I will only intervene if I think she would be able to do you harm, and with your training, that should be unlikely unless you lose focus. On the topic of the Originals, I may be of assistance in some areas, but otherwise, as much as it pains me to say it, I would only hold you back if I went with you, due to my connection to Harbinger. If you'd like, I can send someone to fight in my stead."

CelticSol said:
Layla speaks aloud but low enough that only Isabel can her, her voice quieter than a whisper, since she knows the strain it's causing Isabel just to extend her thoughts to her, "I saw it, but I will only intervene if I think she would be able to do you harm, and with your training, that should be unlikely unless you lose focus. On the topic of the Originals, I may be of assistance in some areas, but otherwise, as much as it pains me to say it, I would only hold you back if I went with you, due to my connection to Harbinger. If you'd like, I can send someone to fight in my stead."
Isabel raises an eyebrow at the mention of bringing someone in to fight in her place. Isabel almost forgot she used to play the cat ear games with her sister but Layla would always pick up on what they were saying. Isabel swiftly raises her left cat ear as if something had caught her attention. Which meant, who? She hopes Layla still remembers from back then.

Light said:
Isabel raises an eyebrow at the mention of bringing someone in to fight in her place. Isabel almost forgot she used to play the cat ear games with her sister but Layla would always pick up on what they were saying. Isabel swiftly raises her left cat ear as if something had caught her attention. Which meant, who? She hopes Layla still remembers from back then.
"Simi would be more than eager, and she could act as a type of... tank. For damage, at the very least. Maybe Timor, if she were to face off against the Goodwell boy, since I..." She looks back ever so slightly, then leans down to whisper even more quietly in Isabel's ear, then inclines her head in Jackie's general direction, "I don't think the girl there is capable. She's slipping, and if you knew what to look for, she wouldn't mentally survive killing him. She's too attached, and she has to much sentimentality, regardless of whether or not she's playing it off as apathy."

CelticSol said:
"Simi would be more than eager, and she could act as a type of... tank. For damage, at the very least. Maybe Timor, if she were to face off against the Goodwell boy, since I..." She looks back ever so slightly, then leans down to whisper even more quietly in Isabel's ear, then inclines her head in Jackie's general direction, "I don't think the girl there is capable. She's slipping, and if you knew what to look for, she wouldn't mentally survive killing him. She's too attached, and she has to much sentimentality, regardless of whether or not she's playing it off as apathy."
Isabel nods her head. She lowly whispers as well. "I don't think Timor can though. Deities aren't allowed to go in the Originals realm. Simi would be a good choice though, can you promise me she won't try to eat one of my members? Also, what can we do for Jackie? To help her out."

Light said:
Isabel nods her head. She lowly whispers as well. "I don't think Timor can though. Deities aren't allowed to go in the Originals realm. Simi would be a good choice though, can you promise me she won't try to eat one of my members? Also, what can we do for Jackie? To help her out."
Layla smiles wryly, "I don't think you have to worry about that unless any of them attack you. As my granddaughter, you are an authority to her, and she has trigger words and sentences that throw her into a type of battle-mode if spoken by someone she views as law; speak a command in Latin, and she will obey," She seems to almost hesitate on the topic of Jackie, and if she's not hesitating, she seems reluctant to share what she knows. She sighs after a moment, "There is nothing you can do for her. She has fought off what possesses her, but I think what she's putting off may be an inevitable break."

CelticSol said:
Layla smiles wryly, "I don't think you have to worry about that unless any of them attack you. As my granddaughter, you are an authority to her, and she has trigger words and sentences that throw her into a type of battle-mode if spoken by someone she views as law; speak a command in Latin, and she will obey," She seems to almost hesitate on the topic of Jackie, and if she's not hesitating, she seems reluctant to share what she knows. She sighs after a moment, "There is nothing you can do for her. She has fought off what possesses her, but I think what she's putting off may be an inevitable break."
Isabel nods her head and makes sure not to look at Jackie. She was thinking about her though. Isabel looks towards Layla. "Before I leave soon, I'd like to ask for a request. Would you mind sparring against me?"

Light said:
Isabel nods her head and makes sure not to look at Jackie. She was thinking about her though. Isabel looks towards Layla. "Before I leave soon, I'd like to ask for a request. Would you mind sparring against me?"
Layla stands straight, thinking on it a second, then nods, speaking at normal volume again, "I suppose we can arrange that, if you grant me a proper area to do so. The criteria will be no weapons and no magic, per usual."

CelticSol said:
Layla stands straight, thinking on it a second, then nods, speaking at normal volume again, "I suppose we can arrange that, if you grant me a proper area to do so. The criteria will be no weapons and no magic, per usual."
Isabel nods her head and starts walking up to the third floors arena. Expecting Layla to follow. She stands in the arena, she knows she has amazing strength in herself but she hasn't relied on it in a while.

@National @Azure Sky

Bruce fills his own cup with the dwarf's new beer and down it in one gulp. "All right, boys, change of plans. We're going to the mortal realm right now and fuck some shit up. I say we kidnap Justin Bieber, hold him for ransom, which all his 'fans' will pay immediately, and then kill him anyways. Trust me, we'll be doing most of the world a favor and attract a lot of attention."

Qostrun was flying in the sky, searching for had he had felt as he felt several powerful beings enter and leave this realm not too long ago. He guessed it was the originals but the amount of them seemed to have decreased and it was far too quiet. He hoped that the Dragon's Roar guild he'd heard of had taken care of them, since if they did, they must be nearby. Opening his mouth, he sent out loud and booming bolts of lightning, which was bright enough to be seen from miles away, hoping they'd see it and find him, but this attracted the attention of Charon, who was on the ground and was in a rather foul mood due to the failure of his undead. @Light @anyone

Verdas said:
Qostrun was flying in the sky, searching for had he had felt as he felt several powerful beings enter and leave this realm not too long ago. He guessed it was the originals but the amount of them seemed to have decreased and it was far too quiet. He hoped that the Dragon's Roar guild he'd heard of had taken care of them, since if they did, they must be nearby. Opening his mouth, he sent out loud and booming bolts of lightning, which was bright enough to be seen from miles away, hoping they'd see it and find him, but this attracted the attention of Charon, who was on the ground and was in a rather foul mood due to the failure of his undead. @Light @anyone
Qostrun was right in his hope that someone would find him, Bruce's current mission would have to be put on hold for now as he made his way to the location the lightning was coming from riding a dirt bike he had stolen from whatever poor sod had crossed his path at the moment. He drew his sword when he arrived as he was almost sure that whoever he faced here was a foe, not many friends out there these days.

Lokri follows Bruce in tow, stealing a Prius that he HotWired. He zooms behind Bruce until they arrive to the location, and he neatly parks the car and pulls out his hammer, ready for a brawl

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Qostrun sends out another bolt of Lighning from his mouth, unaware that the members of the Dragon's Roar guild mistook him for an enemy. He saw two figures further down and swooped down towards them, quickly nearing them, about to land when he caught a glimpse of a black figure nearby with a huge scythe and though it was probably a friend of the two on the ground. As soon as he reached them, he switched to his human form. He wondered why they had their weapons out. @National @Afrobrony

@National @Verdas

Bruce talked just loud enough for Lokri to hear him "Lokri, you check out the other guy, I've got this one," he pointed at Quostrun and walked towards him. "Don't attack until you know who he is." He called out to Qostrun "who are you?"

Lokri nods and sees Charon coming "Oi, woulda lookie ere? Your presence is powerful friend. Guessin you didn't come ere to play?" Lokri swings around his hammer, waiting for Charon's move @Verdas

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Arius was just behind Bruce and Lokri , keeping a low profile, waiting for the right moment to strike.

(lack of inspiration)

Ashton was hovering about when Witchs' mana came to him. He instinctively knew to follow it and found Witch. Ashton floated behind her as she walked around the building. "You called? Is it time to fight some Originals?" he asked reluctantly.

Pumpkakun said:
Ashton was hovering about when Witchs' mana came to him. He instinctively knew to follow it and found Witch. Ashton floated behind her as she walked around the building. "You called? Is it time to fight some Originals?" he asked reluctantly.
Witch nods her head. "Jump into the portal right there. I'll catch up with you with the others." The portal to the Originals realm floats before them.

"I am Qostrun, a lightning dragon. I'm searching for the Dragon's Roar guild." Qostrun replies, turning his head towards Charon and Lokri. "I thought that thing was one of your friends."

Charon's scythe changes shape into a large and ridiculously long sword as he swinged it towards Lokri, the dragon, and everything in front of him, knowing that Schniezel was there as well since he was sure he'd get away in time. @National @Light @Afrobrony

''I'm fine, unless I get killed by someone in the next few minutes'' said Arius, smiling. Schniezel did indeed surprise him, but the man didn't let it show on his face. The fact that Schneizel could sneak upon Arius without him noticing, made the former very cautious of him. ''This guy is bad news'' he thought to himself.

As Charon swung his gigantic sword towards Lokri, Arius used holy magic to strengthen his body. He performed a quick jump and blocked the sword with his enchanted nigh-indestructible shield. He was slightly pushed back.

@Verdas @Light

Verdas said:
"I am Qostrun, a lightning dragon. I'm searching for the Dragon's Roar guild." Qostrun replies, turning his head towards Charon and Lokri. "I thought that thing was one of your friends."
Charon's scythe changes shape into a large and ridiculously long sword as he swinged it towards Lokri, the dragon, and everything in front of him, knowing that Schniezel was there as well since he was sure he'd get away in time. @National @Light @Afrobrony
"Ah, well then you've found some of-" Bruce doesn't get a chance to finish his sentence as he leaps over the sword from Charon. "Yeah, he's definitely not a friend of ours."

Qostrun switched into his human form to make more space and backed away. "Are they originals?" He asks Bruce, backing further away from him before he shot a bolt of lightning at Charon, hoping it didn't strike the man's vehicle along with the original.

Charon was surprised by how strong Arius' shield was and his 'scythe's' length shortened, before changing shape again into a long and sharp spear which he quickly threw it at a direction away from him to use as a sort of lightning rod to keep the bolt of lightning from hitting him. Surprisingly it worked. He didn't want to give away his teleportation ability and use it now unless forced to do so. @Light @Afrobrony @National @Azure Sky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back